Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

KriYaansh FF#2-Love vs Hatred:Part 28 Page 26 (Page 11)

..Rish.. IF-Stunnerz
..Rish..
..Rish..

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot everyone for appreciating my work so much. You all are the best. Love you guys a lot. Hug
Special thanks for all those who liked my Update 24- 

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

lovekrishaJahnavi_KRASjas_ArSha_MaNanCrazy_ArshiNeha_KRKeisha.sadafarshasweetydiyafrienchand91anjali22Black_StoneBorn2Dancecrazyskykuhu_ArshaNestleToulouse

..Rish.. IF-Stunnerz
..Rish..
..Rish..

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Update 25-

And she goes to the kitchen to prepare some coffee and Rey followed her, just to spend some more time with her. Kria entered the kitchen and started preparing the coffee whereas Rey stood at the door simply staring at her. Kria got so busy while making the coffee that she didn't even notice that Rey was in the same room.

While the milk was boiling, Kria started thinking about Rey. She didn't know that Rey was listening to her so she spoke all her feelings aloud.

Kria: "That gesture of Reyaansh to immediately come for my rescue, fight with those goons irrespective of their strength, the way he first made me have something and then even came to pick me up for the college. He is so caring, so sweet, just like the perfect boyfriend ever, Thank you Universe Ji, for giving me Reyaansh, my Reyaansh forever." She closed her eyes and smiled and started thinking about the sweet memories with Rey.

Rey was completely mesmerized by Kria's words. He never thought that someone could love him so purely and loyally. He walked towards Kria and stood right behind her but she didn't know about his presence. Kria was busy in her deep thoughts about the man who stod right behind her. Rey raised his arm and wraped Kria in his arms, Kria felt his presence and a sense of shiver ran down her spine but he enjoyed it, Rey pulled Kria and her back met his chest, he whispered in her ears – "Thinking about me?" and Kria just nodded her head in agreement. Kria opened her eyes and kept her hands over Rey's which was resting on stomach, she then turned and faced Reyaansh who was now lost in those big eyes. Kria felt a little uncomfortable and stared at the floor, Rey raised her chin up and placed a gentle kiss on her collar bone. Kria placed her hand on Rey's chest and came even closer. Rey placed gentle kisses on her neck, collar bone, back to her neck and then her chin.

He approached her lips and gave a peck on her lips, Kria replied back kissing him, first in a slower pace , then matching his pace nd finally outpacing him. She twirled her fingers in his hair while getting into the passionful bliss and Rey pulled her even closer by her waist. She moaned in passion and replied her moans by blissful kisses. Rey leaned on Kria and she rested on the kitchen slab, they were in a complete bliss forgetting about the surroundings, Rey came closer to the gas stove and finally something strange happened which left Kria into tears of laughter. The entire container of hot milk fell over Reyaansh. The guy who was hot with passion a few minutes ago was now hot with that milk.

Rey definitely was feeling uncomfortable by the milk's hotness but Kria's laughter made him forget everything. He frowned playfully at Kria for laughing at him and Kria continued laughing like a little kid.

Rey-"Oh so now you are laughing at me? Want to feel he same what I am feeling?"

And Rey opened the refrigerator and took the jug full of chilled milk and ran towards Kria. Kria sensing all this started runningher and there, they crossed the living room, the dining area and finally entered Kria's room. Rey tried spilling milk over her but to no avail. They ran around the bed, the table with Kria shouting to stop Rey but Rey didn't listen and kept on chasing her.

Finally, Kria triped over the carpet and Rey fell over her with the milk all over them. Rey's arm was around Kria's waist and he pulled her closer, so close that their noses almost touched each other. Kria had drps of milk all over face, her eyes, her nose, her cheek, her chin and her lips. Rey came closer to her face and licked the milk from her forehead, eyes, cheekand her chin. Kria just closed her eyes and felt the beautiful moment. Rey leaned towards her lips and kissed it to lick those drops of milk, Kria's arms were resting on Rey's shoulder and she held him tight whereas Rey held Kria's waist even tighter.

Rey then released her waist and got up and Kria also got up after him. Rey just scratched his head like an innocent boy and Kria smiled at him.

Kria- "I'll go and change my clothes; you take this towel and dry yourself." And Kria went inside the washroom to change. After a while, she came out dressed in a floral printed dress looking like a cute little princess. Rey simply stared at her and smiled.

Kria saw that he still was wet and Kria walked towards him and asked him to dry himself but he didn't reply.

Kria-"Rey?! Dry yourself, you are so wet."

Rey- "Because of you I am wet, you help me."

Kria- "Because of me?! You leaned on the slab."

Rey- "And who indulged me into that?"
Kria just smiled and stared at the floor. She took the towel from him and started wiping off the milk from his face, his hair and his neck. She then handed over the towel to him and asked him to change but realizing that he doesn't have his other pair of clothes, she asked him to wipe off the milk from his chest.

Rey stepped back and opened his shirt and grabed Kria. Kria smiled and started wiping off the milk from his chest. Having wiped the milk, she kept the towel aside and hugged Rey tight. Rey hugged her back and whispered softly in her ears, "Thank you for always being there with me. I love you so much." ...Kria replied back, "And I love you too." He released her from the hug and smiled at her.

Kria saw the time and realized that it was late evening. She asked Rey to leave with a heavy heart but Rey resented. He wanted to spend some more time with her.

Kria- "Soon Dad will be at home, what will I answer him? H still thinks that you and I are enemies."

Rey- "So you didn't tell you parents?"

Kria- "Obviously not. I am just 19. They will kill me."

Rey- "I will save you."

Kria- "Stop being so filmy and leave."

Rey-"But I don't want to go."

Kria-"Oho Rey, we are meeting tomorrow na?"

Rey-"Yes, but that is after 12 hours and staying away fron you for even 1 hour is very difficult for me."

Kria-"But this doesn't mean that you and I should start living in together, haina?"

Rey-"Not a bad idea. Let's start living in together. Live-in relationships are in.'

Playfully hitting him on his shoulder,

Kria-"Shut up."

Rey-"Why; don't you want to stay with me forever?"

Kria-"I want to, but not like this."

Rey-"Then how?"

Kria was about so answer when she heard her father calling her.

Kria- "Oh my god! Dad, he is here. Oh no! Now e will see you and ask me tones of questions. You do one thing, go into the balcony, no no, not there, behind the curtain, no no, go beneath the bed. Just hide anywhere."

Rey-"Kria, just relax. Mr.Ghai won't say anything.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was Update 25. I hope you guys liked it. Please HIT the LIKE button and do leave back your comments which helps me in improving my work Big smile

For the next update you guys have to wait for 2 weeks cause the next Sunday my cousin sister is getting engaged so I am going to be very busy. Please co-operate Embarrassed Next update- 21st July, Sunday. 

Loads of love-

Rish.

Edited by ..Rish.. - 07 July 2013 at 4:03am

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

chandana29kriayastinad3ash96reahalkavidoll2012ramyasree1lovekrishaskreyaDeepu_krarshafeverroshnithedivagrungta11Jahnavi_KRASkriapatelCrazy_Arshizona_malik--RAINA--jas_ArSha_MaNankrasforeverPinkpearlyKanchi..HR-DMG4lifenature-beautyyogini64Fate.IntervinedsadafarshaKeisha.sweetydiyafrienanjoriiichand91Madhu_ArShaCieli.SantiKriYaansh960dancersqueenmoon_cupcakekuhu_Arsha-FrozenRain-Dead_Nightmareanjali22Black_StoneBorn2Dancecrazyskynature2NestleToulousesanju_arsha-PyaariBhootni-

Keisha. IF-Rockerz
Keisha.
Keisha.

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Res.
unres.
YAaar rish tum to vaade ki pakki nikli... 7july bolaa tha n 7th ko update ready...
Awsummm yaaar.. KR ke cute moments...
Hot n cold milk scene wass cute.. n ROfling also at the sme tym.
generally baarish main bheegte hain pehli baar.. aisa romance suna hai..
loved it yaaar... update jaldii.. plzzz

Edited by K.R_ackraal - 07 July 2013 at 4:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Rish..

Madhu_ArSha IF-Sizzlerz
Madhu_ArSha
Madhu_ArSha

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Superb update. . .
Full of romance. .haiyee kr r shoo cutee 2gethr. . . . . .
Waah waah. .flour romance dekha tha,aaj milk romance bi dekh liya, .
Hahahaha. .
Nxt update aftr 2nd week. .hmm. .lets just wait. .update nxt part soon.

..Rish..

nature2 IF-Stunnerz
nature2
nature2

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 4:31am | IP Logged
res for me

Superb superb funnnROFL

n ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by nature2 - 07 July 2013 at 5:39am