Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

When d hell RK promised Madhu to talk wid sultan ? (Page 5)

marya91 Groupbie
marya91
marya91

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
I m in total agreement... how come dt she knows Rk so much.. more dn hinself nd she did such a blunder... talking good of sultan infront of RK knowing dt RK hates hin d most nd moreover sultan wud hv almost broken dre marriage... nd y did shhe want him to talk to sultan... i dont find ny rzn y RK shud talk or believe in sultan... sultan has no proper proof nd neither did he behave sensibly.. just came nd ruined d pooja nd he wants ppl to blv him...

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ennishet

<font size="2">You're right; I don't remember RK promising Madhu anything. Did he? He in fact said had Sultan met him and discussed this matter, he would have listened calmly and sorted it out. I don't blame RK for what he is about to do ... he is in his rights to avenge Sultan.

As to the Sullu fans, do they have anything better to do than create diffeI rences between Rishbala fans? Didn't they try it with the VD isn't supporting DD crap too? Remember, all their leaders dropping in to incite DD fans?

They're just looking for a chance to create a rift. Rishbalians should keep in mind their intentions and stay united and at peace.
</font>

I agree. Sultan fans have lost it. I was like wht the hell RK did tht ppl r accusing him
I Jst wnt useless ppl to keep their mouth shut

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ennishet

piaabhay Senior Member
piaabhay
piaabhay

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
nice post you clear the situation

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saijahnavi

saijahnavi IF-Rockerz
saijahnavi
saijahnavi

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SheDevil

Some crazy mad fans of Sultan & so called Subala r crying &,shouting tht RK yet agn broke Madhu's trust & ditched her. He promised her tht he will talk to Sadakchap but got him arrested

So, my question is when the hell he promised Madhu he'll talk to sultan calmly ?? As much I he said clearly

'Madhu, sultan gunda hai.Dosro k ghar ko barbaad kar k toh uske ghar khana banta hai. Agar uski baato mai sachai hoti toh woh mujhse akele aa kar bhi baat kar sakta hai par nhi usne pooja mai aa kar tamasha kiya' & when madhu said acha tum aisa karte?? Toh ab baat karlo usse. Thn RK said 'Madhu ab usse baat karne ka koi fayda nhi ' Thn Madhu jumping like a gal who got chocolate said happily ' I'll talk to him. Mujhe poora yakeen hai woh meri baat zarror sunega' (I wnt to ask all the ppl who r accusing RK agn 'How u all will feel when ur spouse talk abt other person who was found on the day of ur marriage inside ur spouse room at ur back & u know tht other prsn has feeling for ur spouse talking so confidently tht luk tht I m so special for other person ??) I will b very honest tht I will hate it. I m possessive & I won't tolerate it. Tht time RK not promised her tht he will talk to sultan . Madhu without luking back once straight away went to call sultan & on other hand when RK heard Madhu saying she will talk to sultan even when she knew tht RK hate him & there was time when her marriage was literally on verge of end coz of sultan , I saw anger & pain in his eyes. Tht time it was not Jst coz of sultan badmouthing his dad but also abt Madhu talking to sultan..

So technically RK never promised Madhu to settle everything wid sultan calmly so how come he ditched Madhu . Have anybody of u heard him saying he will talk to sultan ?? He said he would have if sultan had not created a scene b4

So now stop crying buckets & give a break to RK .

WELL SAID ClapClapClapClapClap

I Agree with u completely Thumbs Up
Heartless_Freak IF-Stunnerz
Heartless_Freak
Heartless_Freak

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
nice post shrish n u too noticed RK's expressions when madhu said dat she will talk to bhaii?? i thot it was only me who felt dat der was something very different in his eyes..he was hurt..Ouch

n any normal person will be..just one day before he was in his wud be wife's room reminding her to take revenge n d very next day he was der to claim himself as his brother..i wud have murdered him..Stern Smile

humare liye 3 weeks pass ho chuke hain bt in d show its only d 1st day of der marriage n in two days sultan's actions have threatened his two beautiful relations n happiness..no one can expect dat he will talk to him calmly den how can madhu..she forgets fast..Stern SmileLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bes_Bchirpyhapibird

EvIl_ReDefInEd Senior Member

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
RK did not ditch Madhu he was just protecting his family and i also don't think Madhu is at fault either she was always like this i mean she was in her character.
BubblyR IF-Stunnerz
BubblyR
BubblyR

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Opinions and Comments can be put forward in a better manner avoiding name-calling members/fan-group.

Closing the topic so that it doesn't lead to any fights.

-MB DT.

Go to top