Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

When d hell RK promised Madhu to talk wid sultan ?

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Some crazy mad fans of Sultan & so called Subala r crying &,shouting tht RK yet agn broke Madhu's trust & ditched her. He promised her tht he will talk to Sadakchap but got him arrested

So, my question is when the hell he promised Madhu he'll talk to sultan calmly ?? As much I he said clearly

'Madhu, sultan gunda hai.Dosro k ghar ko barbaad kar k toh uske ghar khana banta hai. Agar uski baato mai sachai hoti toh woh mujhse akele aa kar bhi baat kar sakta hai par nhi usne pooja mai aa kar tamasha kiya' & when madhu said acha tum aisa karte?? Toh ab baat karlo usse. Thn RK said 'Madhu ab usse baat karne ka koi fayda nhi ' Thn Madhu jumping like a gal who got chocolate said happily ' I'll talk to him. Mujhe poora yakeen hai woh meri baat zarror sunega' (I wnt to ask all the ppl who r accusing RK agn 'How u all will feel when ur spouse talk abt other person who was found on the day of ur marriage inside ur spouse room at ur back & u know tht other prsn has feeling for ur spouse talking so confidently tht luk tht I m so special for other person ??) I will b very honest tht I will hate it. I m possessive & I won't tolerate it. Tht time RK not promised her tht he will talk to sultan . Madhu without luking back once straight away went to call sultan & on other hand when RK heard Madhu saying she will talk to sultan even when she knew tht RK hate him & there was time when her marriage was literally on verge of end coz of sultan , I saw anger & pain in his eyes. Tht time it was not Jst coz of sultan badmouthing his dad but also abt Madhu talking to sultan..

So technically RK never promised Madhu to settle everything wid sultan calmly so how come he ditched Madhu . Have anybody of u heard him saying he will talk to sultan ?? He said he would have if sultan had not created a scene b4

So now stop crying buckets & give a break to RK .

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4ubabi01Monics316divyababumarya91ChEtAn02piaabhayEvIl_ReDefInEdNehaTekwaniberry12345hinapriyaapvsluvyou1mangaloremasan1BhataktiAtma.dvs_smiRKAbhayangelteletubbysaijahnavi--Rose--cardio21TuMericool_srisunflower52adyluvskatKennochirpyhapibird..natasha....NadiaZ....sairat..DushtDanaf.Laters.BabyLooteri_DulhanBes_BDark_Chocolate-Dil-ennishet_Tangled_.BadtameezBrat.-PuNiTh-Eternal_StudHeartless_FreakitsRitzileelaa9BabajiKaThullu

BabajiKaThullu IF-Addictz
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
i dont know Disapprove

RK promised ?? when???

jaago grahak jaago ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roma2011

armummy IF-Dazzler
armummy
armummy

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Agree totally ..
Dark_Chocolate IF-Sizzlerz
Dark_Chocolate
Dark_Chocolate

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Bang on post shrish
I really did nt understand y peepz were saying dat RK promised dat n used MB n bla bla ...ds ws exactly his dialog...he never promised ds...n d main thing wen madhu went to call sultan wdout thinking wat RK would think or wat he has to say...any person at RK's place ll get angry

marya91

minu_8 IF-Dazzler
minu_8
minu_8

Completely agree!! I watched this scene many times to make sure what rk was saying.. Madhu twisted his words and gave him no choice to talk and ran away to call.. But I m sure she will blame rk tomorrow and not accept that she misunderstood his words and forced him
..natasha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..natasha..
..natasha..

acche kaam ke liye bole gaye sab jhoot maaf...
Big smile

masan1

Abhayangel IF-Dazzler
Abhayangel
Abhayangel

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Agree...
cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged
I dont think he ditched her. But his first priority is protecting his family. Especially when his mom is vulnerable n his wife extremely gullible.  So what he is doing is right. Family comes first. Rk never had any second thoughts when its abt safeguarding his family.  One social worker is enough in a family.

Madhu is also not wrong here. She just wants to set everything right. She doesnt intend to make a bond with goldie. She fell in love with a man who maligned his parents. She is too naive.
But she needs to realize her shortcomings. Rk realizes that he is a meanie, egoistic n selfish. Similarly Madhu should realize that she is too dumb for this world and should stay out of things which are beyond her. 

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

marya91roma2011EvIl_ReDefInEdmasan11mangaloreTaniya20hansa22sush12_RMKennosunflower52_charu_..NadiaZ..-Dil-Bes_B..sairat..leelaa9

Go to top