OMG! KS with AB in next project?? - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by UltimateGcian

from the TOI link i feel she is not opp to AB ji😊
But at least she'll be in the same serial and we might see them together in some scenes 
Originally posted by lovely_nikki

But at least she'll be in the same serial and we might see them together in some scenes 

hmmm ya that will be awesome some like Daughter in law for AB..praying she should accept😊
TFS dear can't wait to see her back on screen in which ever role she decides to take up all the best to her. 😊 😊 😊
OMG i dont know how to react opposite AB! More than anything am glad that KS is considered as a top actress which she really isπŸ‘

@Anu: so its only 20 epis? But it will surely give her more fame.

Thanks for sharing Fatima.
Originally posted by lovely_nikki

Anu the article ( the link that you've posted) states that the it'll be only 20 part weekly series and it'll start to air by the year end, which is a long way to go πŸ˜•

But I'll always wish best for Kratika and hope this brings her more fame and success ( if it's finalized)

It means Nikki...if considered...the shooting will take place only weekends and again Zee will allow her to take two project at a time...since her requirement in Sony show will be less...and am sure Zee will back her...all this only...if considered...
I am not in agreement with the ZA article that says that Kratika has the look to match the mature look of Amitabh. In other words its saying that Kratika looks old and that is not the case. 
That's good. The director is awesome - he can cast her in his films too if he's impressed Edited by KamliKudi - 10 years ago
Thanks for sharing!
All the best to her
Eagerly waiting 
All the best kratika...hope u will get best show..we r wid u always..n we r only wsiting to c u soon on screen...
Originally posted by Katy

I am not in agreement with the ZA article that says that Kratika has the look to match the mature look of Amitabh. In other words its saying that Kratika looks old and that is not the case. 

You are misquoting what is written, infact it's a praise to call some you look mature, it doesn't mean you look old, but mature, two different things, you can also find old ppl who don't look mature at all... It has nothing to do with age...