Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

A Najma SS: Imperfection Is Beauty---ON HOLD (Page 3)

KSG_luv IF-Rockerz
KSG_luv
KSG_luv

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Omg I love it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Devanshi-

krati5 IF-Rockerz
krati5
krati5

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
SmileHeartThumbs Up

-Devanshi-

rosamale IF-Dazzler
rosamale
rosamale

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
HugI totaly love you for thisBig smile i always love Najma's character. she is soo cute. yet she is not getting enough screen spaceOuch i would definitely want to see Najma's romanceBig smile if not in serial, atleast in ur ssLOL

-Devanshi-

...SankaDevi... Senior Member
...SankaDevi...
...SankaDevi...

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
I love Tamatar also! LOL

Sounds good! Excited who she falls in love with Wink

Do continue and will you PM me?

Sammy Embarrassed

-Devanshi-

MissAsian Goldie
MissAsian
MissAsian

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
I loved it. Awwasya's part was cute - pm and continue soon :)

-Devanshi-

-Devanshi- Goldie
-Devanshi-
-Devanshi-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:21am | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by Drea_QH1fan

Awww it was so cute. I cant wait to read the rest of it SmileThumbs Up

thanks!Big smile I hope you like the next parts too!

Originally posted by ...Hannu...

This is cute, I am actually very much I've Najma except I don't have a brother ..
Do continue
All the best dear

Haha..no brother? Enjoy the freedom!LOLWink 

Originally posted by Surish

Thanks for the lovely gif! Big smile

Originally posted by MjhtFan_Mahima

Story on Najma

With AsYa too

Interesting

I am definately in

Thx for the pm

Continue soon

Thanks! will surely PM you Btw... the gif is pretty cool! I always had a thing for gifsLOL

QUOTE=zainab.A]Omg plz plz continue soon! Thanks alot for the pm! Will be waitng for the next update! :D[/QUOTE]

Thanks you so much! Glad you like it!!Big smile

Originally posted by marialuvsarshi

continue soon pm me when u update plz!!!!

Originally posted by jemii

cute... PM for the next update

Originally posted by KSG_luv

Omg I love it

Originally posted by krati5

SmileHeartThumbs Up

Thanks you guys! Will surely PM you'll as soon as I update!

Originally posted by rosamale

HugI totaly love you for thisBig smile i always love Najma's character. she is soo cute. yet she is not getting enough screen spaceOuch i would definitely want to see Najma's romanceBig smile if not in serial, atleast in ur ssLOL

@Bold: So true! I have always wished they showed more to her!Hence this SSLOL

Romance is will be there.. hopefullyWink!!

Originally posted by ...SankaDevi...

I love Tamatar also! LOL

Sounds good! Excited who she falls in love with Wink

Do continue and will you PM me?

Sammy Embarrassed

@Bold: I am as excited as you areLOL. Lets see how it all turns out!

Originally posted by Ta33iiE

I loved it. Awwasya's part was cute - pm and continue soon :)

Glad you like it! Will PM you for sure!Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

...Hannu...MissAsian--Mahima--Surish

-Devanshi- Goldie
-Devanshi-
-Devanshi-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:33am | IP Logged
A/N:The characters belong to 4 Lions. I do not intend to hurt any religious sentiments and if I make any mistakes, feel free to tell me. 
This piece of fiction comes from the delusional part of my brain that says I can writeLOL. That does not mean you can copy it. Thanks.

Chapter 2: Back to college, huh?

She was breathless when she reached the classroom. Her heart was racing, she was sweating (hopefully, she had burnt off a few hundred calories). To sum it up, she was a mess. She personified mess.

She glanced at her watch. It was already five minutes into the lecture. She took a deep breath, remembering the 'All the best, Tamatar' video message from the three most important people in her life- Ammi, Bhaijaan and Zoya.

It had obviously been Zoya's idea and she had sent it to her when she was in the bus on her way to college. She had gotten a little misty-eyed but she had managed to keep her sentiments in check.

She entered the room and said, "Good Morning, class. My name is Najma and I am going to be your new..." she looked up to see about sixty pairs of eyes staring up at her expectantly. Her breathlessness made a comeback and so did her sweat. Accompanied with it were a dry mouth,an erratic heartbeat and that empty feeling in her abdomen as though half her digestive system had fallen off.

She had learnt in school and college about that hormone, what was it? Adrenaline (May Allah bless her excellent memory!)--- The Fright-Fight-Flight hormone. She knew which one of three she was capable of doing. She didn't waste another moment.

She was out of the classroom in the next second with her bag, leaving a very confused sixty students staring after her.

Few moments later, one of the students finally voiced the confusion, "So, do we get the attendance for this lecture or no?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

She took another wad of tissue from the box in the washroom and wiped her eyes. She had managed to remove every vestige of eye liner. Her nose was also red and flaring not because of anger but because of tears that were constantly flowing from her puffy, red eyes.

She looked at herself in the mirror which only made her sadder. She was not fat but neither was she thin. She was...what did Zoya call her? Curvy. But she knew she said that only to cheer her up. She had a round face with big brown eyes like a puppy (Fine. It was not all that bad, especially when she had to convince Bhaijaan for something). Her curls lay around her forehead in a mess and ended just a little beneath the shoulders. She pouted which made her look like a baby.

Najma sat on a chair and scolded herself. What was she even thinking taking up this stupid job? Speaking in front of sixty students for almost an hour?

Yes, she was smart. Yes, she was very good at explaining and making her point. She had helped and even taught so many of her friends' right before exams and they would pass with flying colors but...but this? She had to speak to sixty strangers! And make sure that each and every one of them understood every bit of what she said! It is not the same.

She wished Bhaijaan, Zoya or Ammi were with her at this moment. They would give her a phenomenal ego boost. She thought about calling her brother but decided against it. He would sort out everything in a minute but...she didn't want to stay her brother's 'little sister' for her whole life!

It was that entirely stupid professor's fault! Mr. Aseem Kabir. He had cleverly charmed his way into convincing her to take up the job.

Why me, Allah? she wondered, looking heavenwards.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's chapter 2 for you guys! I cannot thank you'll enough for encouraging me to go on. I am glad there are people who are interested in Najma's life too! I hope I can make it interesting enough for you'llLOLWink

Also, a reminder that if you'll want PMs for this story please add me as a buddy. Makes things easier for the both of us!Big smile

Like and comment. Appreciation and constructive critcism equally welcome!LOL

Love,

Devanshi

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti_raisakuno1ish12priyabarakMayaB5sony1990wreetihillyjuhi_ansaripiyushiIPKKND_Pyaarcrazzychips...SankaDevi...arna753fee-feeCuriousmind45ramadevi_Nabeela_Tv_wale_babu...Hannu...jemiiAyuzawasanah12KaBhiliciousasyakiideewaniAsya0910Shabana0786-Siaa-nihamrmMissAsianKaya13luvushivin1kandygroverWhenInRomerosamalesneaky-ajRuchaMulaysparikh-waitingforyou-Madame_NoddyAnjuRishanushreemishraMeselfManasi_16krati5Asma--ElmoFuj---Mahima--DreASurish

luvushivin1 Goldie
luvushivin1
luvushivin1

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:40am | IP Logged
wow im the first it was awsum...plzz update soon

-Devanshi-

Go to top