Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

A Najma SS: Imperfection Is Beauty---ON HOLD (Page 13)

IPKKND_Pyaar Senior Member
IPKKND_Pyaar
IPKKND_Pyaar

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Stalker alertTongue
I loved it.. I have to say its becoming my habit.. Every update is special..
Najma and Aseem... OMG I don't know what to say.. They are perfect..
Her tears knocks him down flat..First step to HEA
I loved how you included a bit about Asya too..
I think Aseem is going to be her guide and I'm going to enjoy every bit of it..

PS: Barun as Aseem... I love you for that..
PPS: I'm still not over him too..Embarrassed

Edited by IPKKND_Pyaar - 30 June 2013 at 10:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Devanshi-

-Devanshi- Goldie
-Devanshi-
-Devanshi-

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Done! Updated!Big smile
nihamrm Goldie
nihamrm
nihamrm

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
It was Awesome
And Mr.Aseem Turns out to be Asr uff Barun 
wow thats awesome 
Love the Asya scene and the whole dining table section 

Edited by nihamrm - 30 June 2013 at 11:38am

-Devanshi-

sheet_leher Senior Member
sheet_leher
sheet_leher

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Devanshi-

If Aseem had to be completely honest, he was scared. He had seen a lot of men and women cry on television, in hospitals, in movies etcetera but none of them had ever made him bat an eyelid.

But watching Najma cry like it was the end of the world, his mind was going blank with fear. First things first, he called the secretary and told her to bring in a big box of tissues. Next, he offered her his own handkerchief till the box of tissues arrived. She took it without hesitation and wiped as many tears as she could with grace. Yes, there was a way in which tears are to be wiped and she had perfected it.

Aww...Aseem's thoughts were so sweet. And seeing him so helplessDay Dreaming... Uff I can't fall for him too...Asad miyan ka kya hoga!!!

She was still sniffling and Aseem realized that if he didn't calm her down, a new tributary of Ganges would be passing right through his office. Hehe it was funny!!!!

"Okay. Calm down. Tell me what happened. From the beginning" he said firmly.

Amidst sniffling, a few hiccups and a lot of 'I am so sorry', Najma narrated how her day had gone from bad to worse, all the while her eyes fixated on a point in her lap."Please don't fire me. I can do better than this" was all she could say her voice a little hoarse from crying.

Aww poor Najma...so scared... Can totally get how scary and usually embarrassing first days can be... No worries girl...you're a born fighter!!

Aseem saw how the expression on her face changed from gloomy to relief to a beautiful Close-up smile. It felt like all the lights in his office had become extra bright. No one would believe that the same girl had been crying buckets few minutes ago. She has very expressive eyes.

Uff Aseem is adorable. And he perfectly described Najma... After Zoya and Asad, I think Najma is the only one who can express herself through her eyes...the windows to her soul!!!

Wait...what? Did he just wink at me? Her heart skipped a beat and she couldn't stop that blush from creeping up her cheeks. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedRising from her seat, she turned to leave but she turned to ask a final question."Sir, how did you...I mean...how did you know that I have never failed?" 

He had this soft look in his eyes that she didn't understand." Khuda Haafiz, Ms. Khan. And please don't go out smiling like I rewarded you for breaking a rule.  I have an impression to maintain around here!"Love this guy!!!! He's patient and can handle anysituation smoothly... Would love to see how his character shapes up as the story progresses

"Don't worry Mr. Khan, I will clean it up and you can check it later to satisfy your OCD. Is that fine by you?" she asked him, a mocking smile on her face.Go Zoya!!! She's the best!!!!

Not being able to bear the silence, Zoya asked Najma, "Tamatar, how was your day today? Did you give any of your students a lecture on tameez and tehzeeb? Then everyone would have come to know you are Mr. Asad Ahmed Khan's sister" She burst into giggles at her own joke and was joined by Dilshad, as Asad tried to give her an irritated look but ended up giving a tiny smile which didn't go unnoticed by anyone. Hehe...this made me laugh so hard!!!! Only Zoya can make such comments and get away with them!!!!

"Woh...actually...Ammi..."began Najma only to be cut off by Zoya,"Allah Miyah! What's wrong with you Najma? When did you turn into Mr. Khan, beginning your sentence with 'Woh...actually'?"

It runs in the family I tell you...Who actually... 

After hearing it so many times even I have started saying it frequently

"Ms. Farooqui, how old are you, mentally?" he asked.You're playing with fire Asad miyan!!!

"Mr. Khan where are your manners? Asking an unmarried woman, her mental or chronological age is highly inappropriate! A man like you, who is already let's say, 200 years old mentally would've known that!"

"Excuse me?"

"Oh, you are excused. I have a lot of respect for senior citizens, you know. And you are like the VIP Senior citizen if there is something like that" retorted Zoya smartly.

This was one of the best parts of the update...love how Zoya always manages to turn the tables...and her witty replies mashaallah love this girl...she's an inspiration to all!!!

Najma came out to ask Zoya if she could borrow her laptop to check her mails when she saw the tap running in the sink. She was about to alert Zoya about it but she saw her brother and Zoya simply staring at each other, like it was just the two of them in this whole world. They look so perfect together especially when they are not fighting! She thought. She didn't like spying on their precious moment like this, but you don't see true love blossoming in your kitchen everyday! She hid from them so that they wouldn't notice her but she wouldn't miss anything out.

Najma's observations were so perfect... Actually she and Dilshad are the only hope for these two...otherwise one is verbally challenged and the other is a chatter box!!!! but Allah Miyan these two are perfect for each otherEmbarrassedEmbarrassed"

Go bhaijaan! Go! Make me proud cheered Najma mentally.Me cheering along with Najma

Zoya's face looking like she was deciding between smashing his face between two plates to see if it vibrates or smack him on his head with a wooden spoon repeatedly till there were lumps that would tear through his scalp. Just like it was shown in cartoons.LOLLOLLOL

Mr Khan!!!!! you're really hopeless and too cuteEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Even Najma sighed. For a man who runs such a huge company, Bhaijaan can be really silly sometimes. Maybe social awkwardness towards the opposite sex ran in their family she thought, remembering her own conversations with Mr. Kabir.that's true...like brother like sister!!!

Zoya took her laptop, bid Najma goodnight and left the room. Najma finally fell to sleep, thinking if she could get Asad and Zoya together. It would be totally like a fairytale love, she thought sleepily. Her thoughts shifted to a certain twinkling green eyes and she fell asleep in no time, a soft smile on her lips.

Well if AsYa are together it won't be great... it will be awesome!!! love how Najma is so concerned about her bhaijaan and Zoe... The family is too good to be true!!!

The update was amazing and I think you can very well understand that I loved every bit of it...  Najma Aseem and Asad and Zoya complement each other in so many ways... I just love this story and falling in love with all the characters all over again...
thanks for the pm and do continue soon...pretty please!!!!

-Devanshi-

--Mahima-- IF-Stunnerz
--Mahima--
--Mahima--

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
barun as aseem

interesting

najma was amazing in this one

i loved her a lot

asaya were cute too

-Devanshi-

Ayuzawa Goldie
Ayuzawa
Ayuzawa

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
AMAZINGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love it. my darling barun as aseem. i am dead. i wish this could happen in the serial too. love him as aseem. must say a brilliant choice.
i love every part of your story. and i love zoya's dialogues. oh aseem...i am flat over him. my darling barun as aseem. if i could i would jump into your story and replace najimaWinkLOLLOL

-Devanshi-

AnjuRish IF-Rockerz
AnjuRish
AnjuRish

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
i love u r aseem kabir
PS even i love him ...hes too hot and cute

-Devanshi-

MissAsian Goldie
MissAsian
MissAsian

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
LOL i like the facecof Mr Aseem Kabir :P
Awww I loved the Asya scene tooo tooo cyuttte! :)
Oooh I know who her guide will be AHEM ;)

-Devanshi-

Go to top