Qubool Hai

A Najma SS: Imperfection Is Beauty---ON HOLD

-Devanshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
A Najma SS: Imperfection Is Beauty

So, ever since I have seen Qubool Hai, I have always had a soft corner for Najma aka Tamatar. She is cute, cheerful and faces the troubles that we all can relate to. She is imperfect and yet beautiful which is why I would like write an SS/FF about her. You'll are welcome to join me on this journey and I hope I am able to do her character(which will have certain changes. You'll see๐Ÿ˜‰!) justice. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

A/N: The characters belong to 4 Lions. I do not intend to hurt any religious sentiments and if I make any mistakes, feel free to tell me. 
This piece of fiction comes from the delusional part of my brain that says I can write๐Ÿ˜†. That does not mean you can copy it. Thanks.

Index:

Chapter 1-First Day Jitters: Page 1

Chapter 2-Back To College, Huh?: Page 3

Chapter 3- Tall, dark, handsome? Puh-leez!: Page 5

Chapter 4-Lying and hiding the truth is not the same thing! Right?: Page 9

Chapter 5- Woh... Actually and Winking For The Win!: Page 12

Chapter 6-Modern Day Karan-Arjun?: Page 16 
Edited by -Devanshi- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Devanshi- thumbnail
Chapter 1: First day jitters

'Beep. Beep. Beep.'

Najma rolled over in her sleep, her hands searching for her mobile but her eyes remained shut, refusing to surrender to her mobile's torture in its attempt to wake her up. She finally found the culprit, hiding under her pillow still making that annoying noise which also happened to be her alarm ringtone.

She peeked through one of her eyes to see the time and gasped! It was already nine o'clock! She had an hour before her first lecture starts!

Late on her first day! What kind of an example would she be setting for her students?

Ms. Najma Ahmed Khan, joining one of the best colleges in Bhopal at the tender age of 22, late on her first day. First impressions thou art a bitch. 

She had a rushed shower, dressed up in her best salwar-kameez in a jiffy, gulped down her a breakfast so quick as if she was playing 'A Minute To Win It', slung over her tote-bag hastily and was about to leave when a voice which she could never ignore and disobey stopped her in her tracks.

"Najma."

Some other day, she would patiently wait for her brother, Asad Ahmed Khan to complete his favorite morning speech--- How A Woman Should Behave Outside The Four Walls Of Her House. She had it etched in her mind and she was so bored of that speech that she had recorded it on her phone and had modified his voice so that his voice sounded squeaky and very funny-- it topped her list of stress-busters. But not today.

"Hi bhaijaan. I mean Good Morning bhaijaan. No, scratch that, Assalum alaykum bhaijaan. I am getting late for my first lecture. Allah hafiz bhaijaan!" Said Najma in such a hurry that it sounded like a tongue twister.

Her feet were moving but she was not moving ahead. Huh? She looked down to see that she was jogging in that one square tile for the past thirty seconds. Thirty seconds? Shit! She didn't have a single second to spare!

"Najma, wait--"

She had lost hope when Zoya, their guest, no, their relative and her best friend saved the day like always.

"Mr. Khan, you owe me one."she said with such smugness that she immediately had his undivided attention. Zoya winked at Najma and told her to leave immediately through her eyes. 

"Exactly, for what Ms. Farooqui?" Asked Asad ready for the new madness that was coming his way in the form of Ms. Zoya Farooqui's antics.

Najma sent a flying kiss her way. She took a last look at the adorable couple and wondered why they had still not confessed to each other about their feelings when everyone around them knew what was going on. She shut the door as quietly as possible after she left.

She was going to miss another epic Khan-Farooqui fight. So much for getting a life and a job.
-------------------------------------------------------------
This is going to be a light-hearted story with a dash of romance(duh๐Ÿ˜†!). AsYa will be there but the focus is going to be on Najma. Hope I made you smile somewhere. Let me know how it was and if I should continue it. 

Appreciation and constructive criticism equally welcome.

Buddy me for PMs.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Love,
Devanshi.
Edited by -Devanshi- - 10 years ago
..SchnellBus.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
She is indeed cute!
Asad-Najma's relation is so beautiful.
res!Will read your ss later!

-Devanshi- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Kainat-

She is indeed cute!
Asad-Najma's relation is so beautiful.
res!Will read your ss later!

Thanks!๐Ÿฅฑ I hope you like it!
ReyaPM thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very nice..I adore namja's character.. Looking forward to a story of her own..
And it will be interesting to see asya thru her eyes 

Do continue :)
-Devanshi- thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ReyaPM

Very nice..I adore namja's character.. Looking forward to a story of her own..

And it will be interesting to see asya thru her eyes 

Do continue :)

Thank you guys! ๐Ÿค—
I am already working on the second chapter๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sheet_leher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hey,
You are correct in hoping that you made us smile...a full 100watt smile!!!! Najma is indeed endearing and I love her bond with Asad...hope you explore this beautiful relation too...awww AsYA...Their epic fights...this story will be so much fun...and with a dash of romance...I'm eagerly waiting for the next part๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Devanshi- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sheet_leher

Hey,

You are correct in hoping that you made us smile...a full 100watt smile!!!! Najma is indeed endearing and I love her bond with Asad...hope you explore this beautiful relation too...awww AsYA...Their epic fights...this story will be so much fun...and with a dash of romance...I'm eagerly waiting for the next part๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Aww!! Thank you so much! I am glad you liked it so much! ๐Ÿค—
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awww it was so cute. I cant wait to read the rest of it ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
...Hannu... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is cute, I am actually very much I've Najma except I don't have a brother ..
Do continue
All the best dear