Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

||TaaRey/VriMar Dreamland70||Bol na Halke Halke <3 (Page 98)

salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -upama-

Originally posted by Ayesha_Hasan

Originally posted by meghasingh

Megha don't want to marryShocked Hum bhi dekhte hai... sab se app hi shadi karogi dekh lenaLOL

arey...i'm serious nd btw there is not a single guy on the earth who would have guts or wish to marry me..i can bet.

I agree with Upama, Megha...

And why do you think so that there is no one with guts to marry you..Shocked
You never know..Wink

Omg, What kind of person u need to have gutsLOL I'm sure you'll get a very nice person..So, don't say u'll not marry bohot ajjeb laga..

are there any guys who r nice person...they are rare items. nd if i married then its sure that one of us would murder another...nd only my parents have guts to jhelo me. i m a very very very lazy spoilt person.

Ayesha_Hasan IF-Dazzler
Ayesha_Hasan
Ayesha_Hasan

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged

Megha don't want to marryShocked Hum bhi dekhte hai... sab se app hi shadi karogi dekh lenaLOL

arey...i'm serious nd btw there is not a single guy on the earth who would have guts or wish to marry me..i can bet.

You never know..Wink

i know dear... moreover u dont know me really well. it's an accepted fact that no guy would like to marry me...

I agree that I might not know you really well, but still.. How much ever I have talked to you, of course I can get an idea about what kind of a person you are..
And trust me, I have noticed so many qualities in you which I lack and want to have...Specially the daring and the confidence part..
From the way a person speaks you can get an idea of how they are..Smile
Breezy. IF-Sizzlerz
Breezy.
Breezy.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged

CryCryCryNo, don't do that.. Cry

arey u r acting emotional like my mom...nd btw i dont see that girls do have any plus point in marriage...

Haha!! All my friends tell that I act like their Moms..
No Megha, may be you have seen a bad example...
Trust me, even I had the same Point of view like yours just few days ago because I had seen a really very bad example and I myself did not want to go through it...
But, its not the same in all cases..
You can take care of your parents even after marriage..Tongue

Ok fine now u are saying this but when u will become 25-26 then beleive me u will marry.. Girls do have a plus point re, even after marriage she can work...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayesha_Hasan

salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged

You never know..Wink

i know dear... moreover u dont know me really well. it's an accepted fact that no guy would like to marry me...
No guy would like to marry you, kyunShocked Aaare achi ho, padhai bhi hai, sweet bhi ho toh ek ladke ko kaise ladki chahiye?

me nd sweet...lolz. dear i m so sweet that when a bit annoyed i dont see what's in my hands nd what i m throwing on someone...let it be my dad, best friend or any1.
its just tht u guys have seen my nicer side, which is just a chota sa part of me.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayesha_HasanBreezy.

salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged

I agree that I might not know you really well, but still.. How much ever I have talked to you, of course I can get an idea about what kind of a person you are..
And trust me, I have noticed so many qualities in you which I lack and want to have...Specially the daring and the confidence part..

ayesha i know abt this... i m confident and self sufficient, btu there r other parts of me... which is just impulsive, one wh doesnt give a damn to anyone else when it comes to my hyper mode...and so on.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayesha_Hasan

Ayesha_Hasan IF-Dazzler
Ayesha_Hasan
Ayesha_Hasan

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged

You never know..Wink

No guy would like to marry you, kyunShocked Aaare achi ho, padhai bhi hai, sweet bhi ho toh ek ladke ko kaise ladki chahiye?

me nd sweet...lolz. dear i m so sweet that when a bit annoyed i dont see what's in my hands nd what i m throwing on someone...let it be my dad, best friend or any1.
its just tht u guys have seen my nicer side, which is just a chota sa part of me.

Well I would say that its a unique quality of yours...
And I am 100% sure that definitely there is someone who is there for you..
Oops that sounds filmy, but its true..
And these words are directly coming from my heart.. And they will be true one day..
Breezy. IF-Sizzlerz
Breezy.
Breezy.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Megha di, I don't want to say anything because it's your pov and i respect it but still u are not spoilt and lazy..Nowadays every girls are lazy n spoilt even me.. I don't know what made u think that u don't want to marry but still ek baar soch lena. I'm sure u have to marry one day uss time mujhe yaad karlena.. 
Ayesha_Hasan IF-Dazzler
Ayesha_Hasan
Ayesha_Hasan

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged

ayesha i know abt this... i m confident and self sufficient, btu there r other parts of me... which is just impulsive, one wh doesnt give a damn to anyone else when it comes to my hyper mode...and so on.

You might feel that "not giving a damn" is not a good quality but its one quality that I want to have..
Because, this one thing plays a major role in helping us to survive in this world...

Go to top