||TaaRey/VriMar Dreamland70||Bol na Halke Halke <3 - Page 85

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by meghasingh

zoha nd ayesha its a unique disease in which we jump with happiness when we're gonna die bcz of taarey...bcz we know we'll have some breath in ourselves in hope of more taarey

i know...a disease which increases with every passing day...and deepens in terms of magnitude...and very proudly i RISE in love for them every single moment😳

he used to look at shivam in a way as if he's gonna eat him...

🤣 I loved the look he gave to Shivam when he kissed Taan i..
Gosh!!! It was so so filled of jealousy, anger and hurt at the same time...😳
I felt so bad for him..😆
Edited by Ayesha_Hasan - 10 years ago
Originally posted by zoharocks

i know...a disease which increases with every passing day...and deepens in terms of magnitude...and very proudly i RISE in love for them every single moment😳

Very well said😳😳
Originally posted by Ayesha_Hasan

I know Zoha!!! It really makes the hug so beautiful and each and every hug touches my heart and makes me go crazy😆😳

@RED...every hug seems to be emoting a different level of happiness from his side..one greater than the previous one...kudos to AMAR for doing it so perfectly👏

@RED...every hug seems to be emoting a different level of happiness from his side..one greater than the previous one...kudos to AMAR for doing it so perfectly👏

I have always noticed that each hug is better than the previous ones...😳😆
I really love their hugs...😳😳
Originally posted by Ayesha_Hasan

I know Megha.. Trust me, I was never ever in my life so crazy about any couple.. NEVER!!! But TaaRey😳😳

f**king hell...i know they r magical. i dont even watch indian shows...nd this time..i m stuck
bye megha and ayesha...i g2g...🤗
@ayesha...sorry ek aakhri comment...every hug is much better...i loev them...shit i love them❤️

@ayesha...sorry ek aakhri comment...every hug is much better...i loev them...shit i love them❤️

Bye Zoha🤗

f**king hell...i know they r magical. i dont even watch indian shows...nd this time..i m stuck

Me too.. Even I don't watch any other show.. This is the only show I watch... And TaaRey are the sole reason..