India-Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year
Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

OLD MEMMORIES AND NEW START

athiraraj Goldie
athiraraj
athiraraj

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
I KNOW...many of u miss...d old cheetah yuvi...d gusty , bindaas attitude and his style, behaviour and gundagardi and carefree attitude...always havin fun wid suvi , riling her,d frendship and college...but guys...dat was college days,,,,,,how can yuvi always remain dat cheetah kid ?but , i am also unhappy dat , dey r showing yuvi as only suvi's BF...DIS NOT GUD...i am fed up of seeing yuvi always comin out of d gym...he should hav a career track separately ...his struggle and efforts...his success...and also , how he handles,,,,,alisha..., being clever wid her and teach her a lesson...but 1 thing...alisha...never saw d cheetah yuvi...his anger..alisha 2 c yuvi's cheetah style...and anger...she will dare not mess his life...

Edited by aadi66nambiar - 23 June 2013 at 7:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iiManAsiiiJustMySelf

Supernatural_10 IF-Addictz
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Yeah agree with you either way I still love Yuvi old cheetha and now.. I'm sure cvs will show him having a job soon and his career option really wana see him in a business suitworking in his family business, but most probz he will be a model.. either way its fine as long as he does something... its high time he finds out about the witch and teaches her a good lesson

I hate cvs for not focussing on Yuvi he wasnt even in last 2 epis they give so much footage to other characters I dont like it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

athirarajiiManAsiii

s1a5m1m2i Senior Member
s1a5m1m2i
s1a5m1m2i

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged
ya i agree wid u..bt yet..he is nt d sme hw he ws bfr...Unhappyhe hs chngd...jst coz dumb cvs wntd soAngry...n m oso fed of yuvi olwys cming ot of d gym..Deadhope d cvs gt sme sense n fix it...alisha mst definately c d angry cheetah...thn she wl knw wht yuvi is ol abt...
Supernatural_10 IF-Addictz
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Hopefully the dumb cvs brign Alisha truth out asap infront Yuvi eagarly waiting for that track to come... and Yuvi own career track and his family part how they will react seeing Yuvreen together.. so many tracks cvs can do they are focusing on the evil witch Alisha too much and dumb interns it's really not necessary
..chotu.. IF-Rockerz
..chotu..
..chotu..

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:39am | IP Logged
I really do agree with ur post...ya Yuvi will always not remain the same...wid time he has to change too...n abt being Suvi's bf...well in that case u r ri8 again...cvs dont give the character a justice of being the main lead...They should change that n show him as a struggling model n abt his carreer too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

athiraraj

JustMySelf IF-Rockerz
JustMySelf
JustMySelf

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged
as alwaz u r dam rite aadi..fade up of yuvi being shown as a shadow of suvi..realy they sd show a stronger yuvi..1 who is independent n hs a solid career..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

athiraraj

Krishnala- IF-Dazzler
Krishnala-
Krishnala-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
I agree with you. He should make his own identity n start a new phase of his life.
Honestly I'm liking Suvi in fashion industry. Because it shows what she is capable of doing which was not possible in college!

But I feel because this show is based on Suvi's life thats why Yuvi n other character's stories are ignored at times.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top