India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Ekta: a master in dragging tracks

AshaNegiFan Goldie
AshaNegiFan
AshaNegiFan

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Ekta is seriously gonna drag this track for so many years….that's how she isConfused
The movie, everything was packed in 3hrs, but Ekta will drag it for 3 years Ouch
It will probably be 3 months till Akbar and Jodha get married and another 6 months until the romantic track starts…..D'oh

Ekat always drags her tracks, she has done it all her soaps especially Pavitra RishtaSleepy

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

contact.remyaILuvAshaNegimystipasbarunlibran90sohiniluvsmusic-Pia-Beautiful_King...Rishab...starstellie..nams..Archi02..Breeze..veenishapreetipcSuchi-Autumn_RoseStar_girl.Sumi.VasusenaRadheya

AshaNegiFan Goldie
AshaNegiFan
AshaNegiFan

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
please do leave comments and thoughts….
.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Haha!But JA is quite pacy! People have have infact been complaining that not enough was shown LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

BrokengirlDikshi92mslee-Pia-.GrangerMalfoy...nams..-Ishqbaaaz-Star_girl

.GrangerMalfoy. IF-Rockerz
.GrangerMalfoy.
.GrangerMalfoy.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Actually, i would prefer it if she stretches it..i mean not get us bored but ya make us all wait in anticipation and wheres the fun if they get married and fall in love within three months?? Let her stretch.. As long it entertains me.. Everything fine with me!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BrokengirlDikshi92pasbarunmsleebengalirani101-Ishqbaaaz-

Sexylicious. IF-Stunnerz
Sexylicious.
Sexylicious.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Ekta plz don't unecessaryly drag the track of JA. Ekta has given a good start to the show and I hope she doesn't complicate the track. I'm really looking forward to the shoe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ILuvAshaNegi

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Patience dear...hopefully this time we will not be disappointed...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ILuvAshaNegi

starstellie IF-Dazzler
starstellie
starstellie

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
hahahah ure right
.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blahblah26

Actually, i would prefer it if she stretches it..i mean not get us bored but ya make us all wait in anticipation and wheres the fun if they get married and fall in love within three months?? Let her stretch.. As long it entertains me.. Everything fine with me!

haha i agree! Big smile historical shows need to be shown in detail,not too stretchy.but i dont want it all to just come n go in a flash.mujhe harr scene ka luft poori tarha se uthaana hai! LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ILuvAshaNegiDikshi92pasbarunmsleelibran90.GrangerMalfoy...Breeze..Star_girlSuper KoolAmor.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index