DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
These days in a way to gain a child's independence is to send them to childcare. Gopi is doing what nearly parent goes through I remember going a Cheche and thats when i played and experienced new things. One thing for sure is that the Modis will allow Gopi to take her but the twist is that something happens to Meera she gets mistreated or something.

The Cvs are doing good by showing this track I think gives us scoop for possibly a track where Ahem is against Gopi's wishes from the spolier there is no mention of Ahem if so please tell me.

Edited by Deepikz - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yhm_craze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
no there is no mention of Ahem..but I dont think Ahem will go against Gopi. He may not agree with her but he will support her. I dont know if the idea of sending babies to creches or day care centres is popular in smaller cities so that may be the point of argument between the Modis here. Koki may do an "I told you so" when Meera gets mistreated...she did it in the education track and in the achaar track. But Ahem will not point fingers at Gopi simply because Gopi will be the first person to blame herself. I am sure CVs are not going to use their brains to come up with a complex track where Gohem have a disagreement or a tiff. It's been so long that we have even seen them in the same frame! I sometimes dont even feel like they are a married couple! We have Gopi with Meera and we have Ahem with Meera but we rarely have Gohem with Meera and we never get Gohem at all! I am not sure if this is because of Devo's injury and the fact that her health does not permit her to be present in all scenes but the fact is that there are many times when I felt that Gopi or Gohem should have been shown and it wasn't shown...like when they found Meera in the temple and even in Meera's cake cutting scene Edited by dipsy80 - 10 years ago
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I second Deepa.. Ahem not as such mention in spoilers but being a father of Meera he have full right to rise his voice not only Gopi stand n show herself a decision maker of Meera future.. I know Ahem never shown his obvious disgreement with Gopi either he shown his support just to boost Gopi's confidence towards her daughter future.. But after when creche ppl are mistreating with Meeru than i felt he shows bit his anger cause Meera is very small for any schooling activities.. πŸ˜• as Deepa said yeah thats the fect before any one blame Gopi she blame herself for taking a wrong decision for Meeru or hence she want to open her own creche for teaching other how to treat kids actually.. πŸ˜ƒ
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Originally posted by: dipsy80

no there is no mention of Ahem..but I dont think Ahem will go against Gopi. He may not agree with her but he will support her. I dont know if the idea of sending babies to creches or day care centres is popular in smaller cities so that may be the point of argument between the Modis here. Koki may do an "I told you so" when Meera gets mistreated...she did it in the education track and in the achaar track. But Ahem will not point fingers at Gopi simply because Gopi will be the first person to blame herself. I am sure CVs are not going to use their brains to come up with a complex track where Gohem have a disagreement or a tiff. It's been so long that we have even seen them in the same frame! I sometimes dont even feel like they are a married couple! We have Gopi with Meera and we have Ahem with Meera but we rarely have Gohem with Meera and we never get Gohem at all! I am not sure if this is because of Devo's injury and the fact that her health does not permit her to be present in all scenes but the fact is that there are many times when I felt that Gopi or Gohem should have been shown and it wasn't shown...like when they found Meera in the temple and even in Meera's cake cutting scene

From what i know whether or not Devoleena is well i am not sure, But thanks for the reply Deepa i dnt follow much in SNS these day lost interest only watch if its good.
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Originally posted by: -GiNa-

I second Deepa.. Ahem not as such mention in spoilers but being a father of Meera he have full right to rise his voice not only Gopi stand n show herself a decision maker of Meera future.. I know Ahem never shown his obvious disgreement with Gopi either he shown his support just to boost Gopi's confidence towards her daughter future.. But after when creche ppl are mistreating with Meeru than i felt he shows bit his anger cause Meera is very small for any schooling activities.. πŸ˜• as Deepa said yeah thats the fect before any one blame Gopi she blame herself for taking a wrong decision for Meeru or hence she want to open her own creche for teaching other how to treat kids actually.. πŸ˜ƒ

@ bold i can see happening Good thought SherryπŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by Deepikz - 10 years ago
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am liking the fact that Gopi is taking this stand for her daughter. I hope that the family will support her in this and Ahem too. 😊
Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i liked the fact that gopi stands for her dughter against her maaji 
and i eill like to see that face about gopi
hope cv's dont spoil the track as they already did in rashi's pregnency track 
mnm123 thumbnail
i think this storyline might be good and i also wish that it raises the trps up to 3.2😎
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i just want a track with ahem as the main person   .