Wild luv awsm I luv it thanks for PM
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome os
hot passionate agressive taarey loved it 😳
-GoluGudiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dii ... This was seriously Fantastic !!
I loved the way you wrote this !! I could really imagine it running through my head in Taani's perspective !!
This was a really Passionate OS !! I Loved the previous one and I really loved this one too !!
Taani's jealousy was just amazing !! I mean they way you described her anger towards Rey for That small act of holding her waist was fantastic
After that baap re baap Rey really was angry but the way he showed his anger was differently, passionately beautiful !! It was really unimaginable for me to see Rey feel for Taani in such a way !!
But Taani's reason was not wrong also ! I mean if someone was trying to get cosy with your man you would obviously get angry though it was not Rey's fault !!
And after that the passionate Love making sequence 😳 😳
Really Dii all your works give me so much excitement !! Sometimes I will feel super sad, at times I would feel as angry as hell and Most of the times I would feel super duper happy and relaxed after reading all your works and updates !
patie thumbnail
omg this ws beautiful os ..i luvd the way u hv written it ...awesome great job ...one of d best work i ve eva read 😊
Amitz.Gibbore thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aww speechless myself.it was a masterpiece <3 awsum amazing...hw rey love her and vice versa..jus luvd it<3 
-Inferno- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Team Panda rocks!
Nithi kya baat hai aaj kal bohot zyada OSs aa rahi hai! Thats awesome for me because I love reading your work.
This OS was different...I have seen many different concepts but this one was very different. I loved the aggressive Rey and stubborn Taani. The description was amazing!
PRASSI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome OS dear...πŸ‘πŸ‘
It was really super hot OS...☺️
Loved this wild Rey...πŸ˜‰
This OS is upto the mark...It dint cross any limit...πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
And ofcourse dear u did full on justice to the song and to our team PANDA...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
loved it to the core...
U r an amazing writer...πŸ‘
taani.priya1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
it was your first time but i loved it the way u potraied rey's wildness , taani's jealousy and the way rey changed after hearing taani and the way realied her fault when rey kissed her tears i.it was really awesome loved it
Missu_TR thumbnail
lovely and hot so ... thanks for pm me 
kriti094 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg
i m seriously out of words
u very just mind blowing
n this style of writing ( i guess u excel in dis sweetie ) was way too perfect
U r definately my miss perfectionist