Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

DOTW - marriages In Phir subah hogi (Page 2)

payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronshaan

Payal I loved this one

ROFL
These two were what would commonly be called matched made in hell

A good relationship is one which brings out the best in both parties. 

Reva and TVS bought out the worst in each other!!!!! TVS even when he was furious will TJS or Sugni or Adi never shouted or raised his voice but where Reva was concered he shouted at her !!!!!!

My impression was that he saw Reva as I see Adi - that is at the very sight of him I want to hit himAngryLOLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ronshaan

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payal7

Payal I loved this one

ROFL

Reva and TVS bought out the worst in each other!!!!! TVS even when he was furious will TJS or Sugni or Adi never shouted or raised his voice but where Reva was concered he shouted at her !!!!!!

My impression was that he saw Reva as I see Adi - that is at the very sight of him I want to hit himAngryLOLROFL

ROFL hahahaha true
but I think 2 scenes they did very nice together
1. fake suicide scene TongueBig smile - vikram knew she was not going to kill her self and it was fake i loved that scene
2. reva seducing vikram Big smileWink that was good to c both act n bhv in that scene Wink

so where is written adini marriage ??
Nor hell nor heaven
Gulabiya mata wrote it LOL

payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged

very well written Payal

I have one problem
why gulabiya since day 1 did not like vikram
she had fights with sugni about him she did not want her to be with him n marry him but did not have problem seeing sugni selling her self to any thakur who would pay *(once she offered 2 vikram -  come do her sardakaii)

so was it better to be a **** of any man instead of being 2nd wife of TVS ??

i never understood this ??

and yes u said adi married sugni because he was in love

what kind of love was it
was it love or ??? shell I say LUST
why em I saying so

He got it that he was in love because she HUGGED HIM thinking him 2 b vikram
mean her being close to him made him think YES I LOVE HER
he started dreaming some hot dreams about her EmbarrassedLOLWink
so was it Love ??

when vikram dream about sugni b4 telling her he was in love - see his innocent dream in that rain - sugni dance in the rain and he stare at her and u know the rest

and see adi's dream ??? ... kissing sugni

so .. was it Love or ...

So adi married sugni for Love ???
I doubt it

Hey Ronit

G's reaction to TVS was not personal at the beginning. Her life's experience of dealing with Thakur's was that they used and cast the Bedni aside. So to her mind this was just another Thakur wanting to do the same thing but he was just going about it in a nicer way. Remember she loved TJS and still did. He on the other hand was fond of her but nothing more and he was happy to be with other bedhni's. ie. she had never experienced or had been a loving relationship only a physical one. Certainly marriage was never an option.

So she could not understand that someone of the same caste could be different. The number of times Sugni told her "you do not understand my and Thakur Maluk's relationship. He is not like other Thakur's" and she would say your are wrong. She did not see what we or Sugni saw - how he saved Sugni diplomatically from the Thakur's at her first rai, how he never took advantage of any situation, how upset he was that Sugni found out about Reva in that horrible way, that he made a heart felt apology for not telling her, how he confronted thiose Thakur's because they insulted Sugni. No doubt Sugni told her but its one thing to hear it another to see it for yourself.

How many times during their confrontations did TVS say to her I love Sugni the girl not Sugni the Bedni but her experiences, her prejudices and his actions would not let her believe him. If she had played smart she would have told him that if you want to marry my daughter you have to divorce your wife. Until then I will not give my consent.

As to her asking TVS to do Sugni's sardhakai - she was making a valid point. She did it badly and because she had confronted him soo many times his back was up and he would listen/try to understand what she was saying. But I stress the point was valid - Him making Sugni his second wife means that she would have been in the eyes of the world his mistress. If that's the case then do it formally and publically ie. with Sugni's knowledge.

The sardhakai story butchered all the characters and G was not spared. Yes it made no sense that a mother who had fought soo hard to prevent her daughter being made into his second wife which in the eyes of the world would be his mistress would stand by and let her daughter be exactly that for another Thakur or rely on a Thakur to save her daughter. If she did not trust or like Thakur's before she would positively hate them by then.

I say Adi married because he was in love. I did not say that I thought he was in love. There was mutual respect, same stance on marriages, affection/care and for him physical attraction.

TVS and Adi's thoughts for Sugni differ because to use TVS's words "he wanted capture(hasil) Sugni's heart and Soul not her body (that would have been the easy part had he been that way inclined)"  as for Adi it was all about a physical relationship. In that context Adi was more a typical Thakur (the one that was more interested in physical rather than emotional relationship) then TVS.

What did I say at the beginning the show started with showing one thing and ended up showing completely the opposite.

Edited by payal7 - 24 June 2013 at 11:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sara1993ronshaan

payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

Payal I loved this one

ROFL

ROFL hahahaha true
1. fake suicide scene TongueBig smile - vikram knew she was not going to kill her self and it was fake i loved that scene
2. reva seducing vikram Big smileWink that was good to c both act n bhv in that scene Wink

Nor hell nor heaven

Yes the fake suicide scene was good.

But their seduction scenes I was found really difficult to watch. The sheer disinterest, revolution and to certain extent anger on one side and desperation on the other side was uncomfortable. I have to say from a pure acting perspective they were both brilliant
ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged

very well written Payal

I have one problem
why gulabiya since day 1 did not like vikram
she had fights with sugni about him she did not want her to be with him n marry him but did not have problem seeing sugni selling her self to any thakur who would pay *(once she offered 2 vikram -  come do her sardakaii)

so was it better to be a **** of any man instead of being 2nd wife of TVS ??

i never understood this ??

and yes u said adi married sugni because he was in love

what kind of love was it
was it love or ??? shell I say LUST
why em I saying so

He got it that he was in love because she HUGGED HIM thinking him 2 b vikram
mean her being close to him made him think YES I LOVE HER
he started dreaming some hot dreams about her EmbarrassedLOLWink
so was it Love ??

when vikram dream about sugni b4 telling her he was in love - see his innocent dream in that rain - sugni dance in the rain and he stare at her and u know the rest

and see adi's dream ??? ... kissing sugni

so .. was it Love or ...

So adi married sugni for Love ???
I doubt it

Hey Ronit

G's reaction to TVS was not personal at the beginning. Her life's experience of dealing with Thakur's was that they used and cast the Bedni aside. So to her mind this was just another Thakur wanting to do the same thing but he was just going about it in a nicer way. Remember she loved TJS and still did. He on the other hand was fond of her but nothing more and he was happy to be with other bedhni's. ie. she had never experienced or had been a loving relationship only a physical one. Certainly marriage was never an option.

So she could not understand that someone of the same caste could be different. The number of times Sugni told her "you do not understand my and Thakur Maluk's relationship. He is not like other Thakur's" and she would say your are wrong. She did not see what we or Sugni saw - how he saved Sugni diplomatically from the Thakur's at her first rai, how he never took advantage of any situation, how upset he was that Sugni found out about Reva in that horrible way, that he made a heart felt apology for not telling her, how he confronted thiose Thakur's because they insulted Sugni. No doubt Sugni told her but its one thing to hear it another to see it for yourself.

How many times during their confrontations did TVS say to her I love Sugni the girl not Sugni the Bedni but her experiences, her prejudices and his actions would not let her believe him. If she had played smart she would have told him that if you want to marry my daughter you have to divorce your wife. Until then I will not give my consent.

As to her asking TVS to do Sugni's sardhakai - she was making a valid point. She did it badly and because she had confronted him soo many times his back was up and he would listen/try to understand what she was saying. But I stress the point was valid - Him making Sugni his second wife means that she would have been in the eyes of the world his mistress. If that's the case then do it formally and publically ie. with Sugni's knowledge.

The sardhakai story butchered all the characters and G was not spared. Yes it made no sense that a mother who had fought soo hard to prevent her daughter being made into his second wife which in the eyes of the world would be his mistress would stand by and let her daughter be exactly that for another Thakur or rely on a Thakur to save her daughter. If she did not trust or like Thakur's before she would positively hate them by then.

I say Adi married because he was in love. I did not say that I thought he was in love. There was mutual respect, same stance on marriages, affection/care and for him physical attraction.

TVS and Adi's thoughts for Sugni differ because to use TVS's words "he wanted capture(hasil) Sugni's heart and Soul not her body (that would have been the easy part had he been that way inclined)"  as for Adi it was all about a physical relationship. In that context Adi was more a typical Thakur (the one that was more interested in physical rather than emotional relationship) then TVS.

What did I say at the beginning the show started with showing one thing and ended up showing completely the opposite.

Payal
u explained it very nicely and I agree with u
now that I c this matters from your eyes I feel you are rite .. some where gulabiya was rite but then she became too much wrong and unbearable
You know... here some people felt it was varun as TVS that's why we supported him but the case was never like that .. we loved and supported tvs because he was at fault but admited them and tried to amend them but others were not better then him instead of helping him to see reality and understand it all made his life hell
people felt we were at TVS side because we are VARUN BADOLA fans but to be honest its not like that - I watched Maan rahe tera pitaah and he played the bad uncle and I was against him / even in Astitva he played the not so good husband and I was not at his side ..
what is rite is rite what is wrong is wrong
he did his roles very well and the cv massed up
they wanted me to be against vikram but I ended being at his side !!
about adi - Oh yes - I would Like to know ..
how did he fall in love ?
what made him accept sugni ?
does he feel ok with sardakai and behdnis after marrying sugni ?
he always said he was against it but did nothing to stop such drama even when sugni did this drama he ended doing her sardakaii ...
if he hated this that much .. how did he love sugni ... ? for him she was a cheap so how did he feel she loves him ?
so many questions...
u r rite .. he felt he got her so what does it matter if his mamy wanted to kill his uncle / or sugni loves his uncle ?
who carez
he wanted sugni and got her but did he got her ?????

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:29am | IP Logged

Payal I loved this one

ROFL

ROFL hahahaha true

Nor hell nor heaven

Yes the fake suicide scene was good.

But their seduction scenes I was found really difficult to watch. The sheer disinterest, revolution and to certain extent anger on one side and desperation on the other side was uncomfortable. I have to say from a pure acting perspective they were both brilliant
agreed with u
I just felt good when he refused to her and left the room

Go to top