Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Last night i was able to catch up few episodes of last week. Honestly Chids character annoyed me to the core!! His screaming and arrogant refusing to give someone space to talk Confused I mean this is the man who is a successful business man both out and inside of india (as he said Ouch) yet his judging and talks and actions are useless.

I hated the way he was screaming on top of his lungs asking preethi to get out from the room. I mean what the reason to scream?? It was total annoying to see that scene. How stupid can he be? First he never allowed kadhir to talk for his part. Second.. he cant even see the reason for this sudden marriage even after preethi went to see the lawyer the very next day about her sottu?? I mean how blind can he be? Sleepy Tired to watch this chids behaving so ridiculous. Obvious his upset about his daughter future but that does not mean he need to keep his brain shut?

Kadhri was the man who gave up his love for the sake of his lover's mother. Did that not ring any bell on Chids head??

Thanks to all for the updates last week... and for this week.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgalathasiva96varneshwaratina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BM June 24 - 28;" in Bommalattam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
 totally agree with Ratna...even Ifelt the same.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lathasiva96varneshwarhopper_ocean

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Thanks Roja

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks atina.. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lathasiva96varneshwarhopper_oceanatina

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:21am | IP Logged
thanks atina for the updates. Seriously the director has to do something before he loses attention. Serial is moving so slow and annoying at the moment. Those fighting scenes are so irrelevant. There are many other loops are hanging there and instead of dealing with that .. story is getting now where.

thanks atina for the updates. I skipped that episode lolz!

lathasiva96varneshwaratina

lathasiva96

lathasiva96

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Hi Hopper today's episode is very good ,you can watch it, little bit emotional and sad...Unhappy

varneshwarhopper_oceanatina

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks atina.. 

why didn't Bharathy come out of the car when Sara was bashing her hubby. Sara might be right or wrong but how could she allow someone ill-treat her husband when she has declared that she trusts him completely !!!!!!

lathasiva96varneshwarhopper_ocean

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
So bharaty was in the car while her brother talk like a fool in front of everyone? Shocked  She could have came down. Did not like her brother's behaviour at all. Just like chids his screaming and shouting.. i know he loves his sister still thats not the way to behave. What happen to the brother who comes straight to the sister and tell her what is going on? Well hope santhosh will tell her the real story .. and very sure she is going to go and give a piece of her mind to her brother for not checking his facts!!

Thanks atina for the updates!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lathasiva96varneshwar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.