India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Don't have your hopes too high on Asya

priya_din Senior Member
priya_din
priya_din

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:08am | IP Logged

Because QH is a story of unattainable love Cry. I was so excited for Asya Nikah and all my hopes were dashed. Now we are headed in the direction of the original Zee SynopsisOuch . Gul aunty (sorry) is all set to shatter our dreams after showing some romance at Ajmer. My guess is that Asad will remain unmarried. Shireen's curse will come true... he will never get his love Zoya.

After Ajmer Billo Bit@hAngry will continue her drama this time she will come up with the classic dialogue:

"Mein Asad Ke Bache ki Maa banne wali hoo" crap Disapprove... and with that goes all our hopes of seeing ASYA Nikah Cry

The romance and lovey-dovey scenes that Gul keeps showing is only to retain the feel good factor of the show and the viewership. She will follow her original story.

Zoya-Ayaan Marriage will happen, why else do you think Ayaan keeps ranting about not having feelings for HumairaD'oh. They keep showing Ayaan as having no love for Humeira. Thats because Zoya will happen in his life and he will fall head over heels for her. He will marry her but under what circumstance is to be seen.

The Ayaan-Zoya marriage will obviously not go well with Razia... who will be hell bent on getting Humaira married to Ayaan. Also Zoya is her husband's illegitimate daughter. As usual she will play her dirty games to cause misunderstanding and get Zoyaan to divorce...the original story also stated that they will divorce and Asad will help them come together again

Zoya has already told Asad that whenever she marries it will be forever, this is a promise that she has made to herself and she will not break it at any cost. Asad who loves Ayaan-Zoya like crazy will always keep them together' that was also stated in the original synopsis. 

Asad will be asked to marry Zoya and then divorce her so Ayaan can marry her again...God knows how that will happenConfused. Hopefully thats Ayaan's plan to bring Asad and Zoya together. The purpose for muslim theme of QH is to show this kind of story line.

QH is a saga on Mismatches

Zoya's Nikah Will happen with Ayaan, Nikat's Nikah with Imran.

Asad's Nikah hopefully will not happen with Tanveer as Asad will find out the truth about Tanveer just before the wedding. But I am still scared of Gul's Shaitani brain.

Poor Humaira's Nikah with God knows who

----------------------------------------------------

Its so heartbreaking to watch QH right now Cry as Gul is only showing vamps winning all the timeCry. Its so annoying that they show some feel good scenes to lure us and then take the story to depressing depths. Hence I wrote this to remind myself  where we are headedShocked. Skipped friday's episode and I don wanna watch QH until Billi is exposed, kicked out and Asad comes out clean. After that lets see how the story goes.

Edited by priya_din - 23 June 2013 at 8:40am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

yogiemanisha1412divyabellevj3072sparikhsoapwatcher1

-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:23am | IP Logged
 CryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_din

lavalina IF-Sizzlerz
lavalina
lavalina

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged
am sorry but wont agree with you coz the synoptis u saw is a fake thing otherwise y will she break her head its just a mislead so that u r curious about watt will happen okay n ya she is for love she stated that she never separate lovers as we witness in her shows n one more thing no one would like to crush her own show so I would tell u to wait n see how story unfolds as we cant predict n dont worry am not defending gul coZ at times even I've z feeling of beating her when I see tanveer so its just zat we should wait n see how z story unfolds so chill dear Gul wont make z mistake of crushing zoya n Asad love it will ridicule z show if she shows watt u just predicted Smile N I believe she is not a fool Big smile

Edited by lavalina - 23 June 2013 at 5:32am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SATD06Lisa5121priya_dinGroverAddict

awesome IF-Rockerz
awesome
awesome

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
am not agree with u this is not going to happen n about ayaan n zoya no chance come on yaar ayaan know that her bhaijaan loved zoya he will never do this to her bhai beside zoya loved asad n asad also loved her am sure this billi track will end soon when they will come fron ajmer asya will married its confirm n i know billi will come back with that stupid baby track but it does not worry me bcoz asay will be married at that time it will be very interesting to watchSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lisa5121priya_din

priya_din Senior Member
priya_din
priya_din

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lavalina

am sorry but wont agree with you coz the synoptis u saw is a fake thing otherwise y will she break her head its just a mislead so that u r curious about watt will happen okay n ya she is for love she stated that she never separate lovers as we witness in her shows n one more thing no one would like to crush her own show so I would tell u to wait n see how story unfolds as we cant predict n dont worry am not defending gul coZ at times even I've z feeling of beating her when I see tanveer so its just zat we should wait n see how z story unfolds so chill dear Gul wont make z mistake of crushing zoya n Asad love it will ridicule z show if she shows watt u just predicted Smile N I believe she is not a fool Big smile

Thanks for giving me some hope Smile. I only want ASYA together and also Asad should come out clean. I dont want this 'daman mein Daag' story to drag. Want that Bit@h out
MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Hey wait! one thing, i thought Saraswatichandra has this tagline  Mukammal love story of unattainable love! 

Am i wrong?D'ohShocked Wacko Ermm 
Please enlighten me Confused Ouch

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 23 June 2013 at 6:21am

priya_dinsps1234milinda.shreyzGroverAddict

priya_din Senior Member
priya_din
priya_din

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Hey wait! one thing, i thought Saraswatichandra has this tagline  Mukammal love story of unattainable love! 

Am i wrong?D'ohShocked Wacko Ermm 
Please enlighten me Confused Ouch

I googled Saraswatichandra's tagline and got this

"Mukammal Mohabbat ki Adhoori Daastan" ROFL ROFL 
What does 'Mukammal Mohabbat' mean

Hope that doesn't happen with my AsyaHeartThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bubbles_roguesps1234

DreA IF-Stunnerz
DreA
DreA

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Oh Please...so why is Asad following Zoya to Ajmer then other than to get her back?
Ayaan says he doesn't love Humeria cause he doesn't love her...That doesn't mean he loves Zoya. 
Zoya love Asad and no one else. Why is she going to marry Ayaan? 
The antagonist will never marry the protagonist. Evil never wins over good. 
So stop crying. 

SATD06janestone6priya_dindelena90

Go to top