I'm leaving this forum. - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by sai.janu350

Titli Forget Them.and Plz Calm Down Just Relax.U Just Posted Ur POV.

U Have Right To Post Ur POV.
But Don't Leave Stay Here.And Ya Ignore Them (who Bashed U OR Who Disappointed u with their posts).

U R Not Wrong at all. πŸ˜ƒ

U might know I'm in QH forum too..I bashed Asad many times there bt nobody bashed my POV or made another post targeting my topic.. I just did the same here but I don't think it went well. I also PMed them to calm down n tried to make understand but they CAN'T SHOW THE CURTSEY TO AT LEAST REPLY ME BACK! And I used to think they r my friends..what a fool I'm.
Originally posted by emptyworld

Titli you are not going anywhere for now... people should learn to respect other's pov.
i agree with Shahi!

Goodbye and stay true to wat u r saying and never come back! 😊
Y r u leaving titli???
Just coz of some silly fans & dat sadakchaap!!
Plz dont do this.. πŸ˜’
Originally posted by ..Sujith1001..

Goodbye and stay true to wat u r saying and never come back! 😊

JUST STAY AWAY U🀬🀬🀬
🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬

being a man is not enough..also be with some guts to reply. But i dnt want it here😑
Edited by ...hema23... - 10 years ago
What happen?? Pls forget previous isshu...this is MB forum...we r rishbala/DVD fan...we must be united
Titli pls U r not gog newhere ... u didnt do nething..u put ur POV thats it..others put der POV
u r staying here
Titli U R Not Going Anywhere plzzz,don't go we all love you  πŸ€—
Originally posted by titli4love

U might know I'm in QH forum too..I bashed Asad many times there bt nobody bashed my POV or made another post targeting my topic.. I just did the same here but I don't think it went well. I also PMed them to calm down n tried to make understand but they CAN'T SHOW THE CURTSEY TO AT LEAST REPLY ME BACK! And I used to think they r my friends..what a fool I'm.

Titli Just Calm Down.

Ignore such people.they r not worthy  For Ur Frienship.

They Don't Know Friendship Value.if they r ignoring u & they r not sending u any replies.Simply start Ignoring them.if they r true friends they will realize their mistake soon.so just relax
wht happened dear?...dnt take ur decision in hurry...clam down..theose u r bashing ignore them..we all r here for u na...