Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Give US a Reason to Write .SwaRon readers peep in. (Page 8)

trisha19 Senior Member
trisha19
trisha19

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
my only reason to join the IF was Swaron FF/SS/OS..
so i don't want to loose it..
I always try to comment and like or atleast like each & every SS work i read...because i don't want to miss my fav swaron works due to the lack of likes & comments... 
so i am really very very sorry if i didn't commented or liked on work nd promise i will try to like and cmnt on each nd every swaron work.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Deepika_

Autumn_Hue IF-Rockerz
Autumn_Hue
Autumn_Hue

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
I totally agree with u deeps it is very disheartening for u as writers to give an update if ul don't get the amount of likes and comments even after going through so many pains to write it for the readers who like to read ur works ul don't get the required motivation to write an update if ul don't get adequate response to your updates ..Ul don't get the required motivation go through writers block and face many other problems coz ul don't get the required response ul want.. Ouch Unhappy. This is my view point for you writers
My view point from a readers point of view- Sometimes readers who genuinely like ur works can't read and like ur works coz of genuine reasons like illness or exams or something but if u say people come online but delete ur pm's or don't reply back to them and they stay unattended in ur inbox then I think ul should probably avoid sending pm's to such readers and write for those readers who genuinely wait for ur updates to read.. Write ur works and complete it for those readers who love reading ur ff's and give a regular reply to your updates and works plzz don't discontinue ur works coz ul don't just write for those readers who don't reply but for also those people who comment and like ur works so write for them. Motivate urself thinking about those readers who wait for ur updates.. That's all iv got to say.. Smile

Edited by sweet16cash - 24 June 2013 at 8:04am

_Deepika_

swathi_swaron IF-Sizzlerz
swathi_swaron
swathi_swaron

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanha29

Originally posted by swathi_swaron

As a reader i just wanna say few more things...

• I may not be a regular reader but used to read some works in the past and the comments received on that works...it will be overwhelming to see...but frankly speaking it is decreasing day be day... Many people used to wait for days and weeks or may be months for the writers to update the next part...Such used to be the essence of the works in the past...
  • But now a days what I  used to see is the quality of the works is decreasing in some people's works...i am not pointing to any particular writer...i am talking in general...I dont know the reason behind this... What i get is may be due to the challenge OS's...I read few write-up's few weeks back which are not even proof read... Their only motto is to fulfill the challenge in time. I am so sorry to say this...
  • In the past the writers used to take months for an update as they used to write from their hearts but now a days we can see a OS a day...

Sorry for quoting you here di, but I'm saying what I feel.. I may sound a bit harsh because I don't know how to reply in a decent manner. Not that I'm being indecent here.. LOL 
This is what I feel... I don't know why I'm sharing this here, but anyway, I wrote my first article in 7th standard, for school magazine. My relatives appreciated my writing skills and they said that I have a kind of flow. I was really overwhelmed by them.. I had an interest in writing from a long time and the forum served as a medium through which I could put across my stories. I genuinely enjoy writing and from what I know, from what people tell me, they say that my writing level has not decreased, it's just improving. Many people say that.. Deepu di also says that.. Dunno why. LOL 

i am not pointing to any works in particular and their works mihika... i am just stating my views in general...

As a writer I feel one needs to be encouraged, one needs to believe that he/she can write well.. And can improve in a span. 

i fully agree.. one needs to be motivated and encouraged

Challenge OS... I never complete anything on time.. Believe me when I say that.. And when a writer needs to get encouraged, he/ she expects positive response. Writing is a tough business. I have experienced it myself but from what I'm reading, I don't find a decrease in the quality. 

i had just read few works in the past week but i felt  that the quality of the work is decreased... may be the problem is with me not with the writer Ermm

If you see an OS a day, that's because people get discouraged. There are so many people who are quitting writing, from what I can see. That's only because they aren't being motivated. People need motivation. And if you say that established writers quality is decreasing then you need to voice it out! Nothing will happen aise hi. One day the forum will become devoid of SwaRon stories. Stern Smile

i fully agree to the red part...  the writers should be motivated...readers should atleast give a feedback may it be positive or criticized... it will definitely help the writers to improve

mine in blue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Legilimens._Deepika_

Legilimens. IF-Rockerz
Legilimens.
Legilimens.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tanha29

As a reader i just wanna say few more things...

• I may not be a regular reader but used to read some works in the past and the comments received on that works...it will be overwhelming to see...but frankly speaking it is decreasing day be day... Many people used to wait for days and weeks or may be months for the writers to update the next part...Such used to be the essence of the works in the past...
  • But now a days what I  used to see is the quality of the works is decreasing in some people's works...i am not pointing to any particular writer...i am talking in general...I dont know the reason behind this... What i get is may be due to the challenge OS's...I read few write-up's few weeks back which are not even proof read... Their only motto is to fulfill the challenge in time. I am so sorry to say this...
  • In the past the writers used to take months for an update as they used to write from their hearts but now a days we can see a OS a day...

Sorry for quoting you here di, but I'm saying what I feel.. I may sound a bit harsh because I don't know how to reply in a decent manner. Not that I'm being indecent here.. LOL 
This is what I feel... I don't know why I'm sharing this here, but anyway, I wrote my first article in 7th standard, for school magazine. My relatives appreciated my writing skills and they said that I have a kind of flow. I was really overwhelmed by them.. I had an interest in writing from a long time and the forum served as a medium through which I could put across my stories. I genuinely enjoy writing and from what I know, from what people tell me, they say that my writing level has not decreased, it's just improving. Many people say that.. Deepu di also says that.. Dunno why. LOL 

i am not pointing to any works in particular and their works mihika... i am just stating my views in general...

As a writer I feel one needs to be encouraged, one needs to believe that he/she can write well.. And can improve in a span. 

i fully agree.. one needs to be motivated and encouraged

Challenge OS... I never complete anything on time.. Believe me when I say that.. And when a writer needs to get encouraged, he/ she expects positive response. Writing is a tough business. I have experienced it myself but from what I'm reading, I don't find a decrease in the quality. 

i had just read few works in the past week but i felt  that the quality of the work is decreased... may be the problem is with me not with the writer Ermm

If you see an OS a day, that's because people get discouraged. There are so many people who are quitting writing, from what I can see. That's only because they aren't being motivated. People need motivation. And if you say that established writers quality is decreasing then you need to voice it out! Nothing will happen aise hi. One day the forum will become devoid of SwaRon stories. Stern Smile

i fully agree to the red part...  the writers should be motivated...readers should atleast give a feedback may it be positive or criticized... it will definitely help the writers to improve

mine in blue

@Red (Mene jo highlight kiya LOL) Toh as a reader, I try to comment on everything that's possible!! Mein usually mob se ol rehti hu and comp se very rarely.. only to update stories or other times! 
If the writers do not get encouraged/ motivated, how can one expect him/ her to be interested in writing! We are humans after all. Not pointing at one single person!! Embarrassed

swathi_swaron_Deepika_

d3fan4eva Goldie
d3fan4eva
d3fan4eva

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Di..I totally agree...if the readers are not interested they can advice the writers to improve...or atleast pm the writers to not to send them pms for updates...this vl save the writers' tym..!!
Dis is Wat I do..as I don't read taarey works I simply pm the writers rqsting them not to pm me...this will save their tym..:)

sakshibshah_Deepika_

rope_and_anchor Goldie
rope_and_anchor
rope_and_anchor

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged
I admit i am very lazy when it comes to likes and comments... Mostly bcoz i access IF frm my phon..and IF in mobile is too slow compared to a systm.. Rly sorry..frm nw on i ll like and comment on d works i read.. Itz not that i dont read dem. Nd dfntly not that i dont luv dem.. Coz i do :) And i agree with the topic too..some brilliant works get just around 30 likes nd datz not fair.. Itz not so in d case of more active forums..

_Deepika_

-Chaitra- Goldie
-Chaitra-
-Chaitra-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
I completely agree with ur post.Even though i have hardly written anything to be counted,but still i know wat u guys feel,in the beginning wen i posted my frst work i got some response atleast and people did ask me to write more ,i dont know if it was just for saying or they really wanted me to continue writing coz with every work the response is only decreasing.We dont want to post it on IF just for ourselves to read.Am sure all the writers appreciate criticism more than no response..it is very disheartening when even half of the people from ur buddy list dont respond to ur pm's.There r a few people who just hit the like button but dont care to comment and some dont even care to check the post once.I read the names of the writers in ur post and they r among the best writers that d3 forum has.I  always thought that the number of swaron writers is decreasing until a few days back i myself started writing and realised that its actually the readers that is decreasing.I thought its because am a new writer dats y am not getting response, only after reading ur post and few notes dat marium had posted in her threads that i got to know even great writers r not being encouraged.From a reader's pov all we can think is dat may be they r busy with the exams and stuff or may be anything just like some of the writers.Also wen a writer takes a very long time to update people lose interest or may be they forget about the story and are to lazy to read it all over again.
Also most of the people commenting here are writers as well.I just hope atleast all the people who commented on this post comment on all ur works as well.Aakhir ek writer hi doosre writers ki problem samajh sakta hai.LOLLOL

PS: As a reader i here by take an oath to respond to all the pm's that i get .LOL 

_Deepika_

-Raj- IF-Dazzler
-Raj-
-Raj-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Very true deep...
I I understand comments nd likes r very encouraging.
But I feel writers should express their feelings right from the heart.
I always aleast like the posts.I use if from my phone so at times commenting becomes tough but I try y best to ensure to leave a small comment. short nd sweet. You guys should get inspired by swaron story. Your writing sould never feel uninspired else fails to draw attention. you guys r class apart!! your writing is just too good to be appreciated enough by common readers. also there r plenty non if reader's too who can't like or comment. So chill nd write your heart out!! you always write for ur satisfaction not others!
Ty for the PM deep.

_Deepika_

Go to top