Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Give US a Reason to Write .SwaRon readers peep in. (Page 7)

shan16 Senior Member
shan16
shan16

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:33am | IP Logged

hey deeps ...nyc post ...an eye opener for a lazy/busy swaron readers...

Every work related to swaron is magical and visual treat to read...n all FF/O/SS so far i hve read are best ...i really enjoy reading them...hatsoff to all IF writers.

I truly understnd the efforts behind this wonderful masterpieces. You guys pour ur love for swaron thru ur wrk..

After reading this post,even i am guilty for not posting feed backs on each and every post for two months ..was hell lot busy with office wrks ...But wenenver i used to get time i do read n hit like atleast.

i understnd our few words of readers are very precious and are inspiration for evry writer .

Due to lack of time ,sumtimes i am unable to give longgg comments but i promise will atleast comment with few lines regularly on each n every wrk whic will surely boost ur spirit.

plz plz plz guys dont discontinue ur wrk ...keep writing...

Also i want to make a request to al writers plz update ur works atleast weekly basis ...sumtimes it happens that reader lose track... forget the story line ...or may lost the interst...that the reason readers miss oout to reply to pms...

actually it vicious cycle...

reader sumtimes bcmes busy or lazy to coment ...coj of whic writers gets demotivated and lose confidence..n in turn delay or hesisate in posting

or may be vice versa

writer sumtimes delay in updating ..coj of whic readers lose interst...n skip in posting the feedbck

so i request to both readers n writers...

readers --plz hit lyk and commnt each n every update ...if nt intersted in pms, unfriend dat particular writers so that they wont expect from u.

writers --plz plz update ur beautiful wrks and pm us atleast on weekly basis .we really love n njoy reading ur writeups

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

...Deepika...prateek.007pehlanasha._Deepika_

swathi_swaron IF-Sizzlerz
swathi_swaron
swathi_swaron

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:55am | IP Logged
As a reader i just wanna say few more things...

• I may not be a regular reader but used to read some works in the past and the comments received on that works...it will be overwhelming to see...but frankly speaking it is decreasing day be day... Many people used to wait for days and weeks or may be months for the writers to update the next part...Such used to be the essence of the works in the past...
  • But now a days what I  used to see is the quality of the works is decreasing in some people's works...i am not pointing to any particular writer...i am talking in general...I dont know the reason behind this... What i get is may be due to the challenge OS's...I read few write-up's few weeks back which are not even proof read... Their only motto is to fulfill the challenge in time. I am so sorry to say this...
  • In the past the writers used to take months for an update as they used to write from their hearts but now a days we can see a OS a day...

A small request to all the writers - please dont write for the sake of writing....A reader should felt the emotions u all depicted in your writings... 

Sorry if i am a bit harsh in conveying my message

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

...Deepika...shan16TannuVsmSwaRonprateek.007SanskritiSLegilimens.pehlanasha._Deepika_Swaronvrushan

Swaronvrushan IF-Sizzlerz
Swaronvrushan
Swaronvrushan

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged
@swati and all readers...if u guys find ny thing wwrng in is or in writing do give the feedback whether it s negative...I as aa writer appreciates the negative comment too...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...Deepika...pehlanasha.swathi_swaron

...Deepika... Senior Member
...Deepika...
...Deepika...

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swathi_swaron

• I may not be a regular reader but used to read some works in the past and the comments received on that works...it will be overwhelming to see...but frankly speaking it is decreasing day be day... Many people used to wait for days and weeks or may be months for the writers to update the next part...Such used to be the essence of the works in the past...
  • But now a days what I  used to see is the quality of the works is decreasing in some people's works...i am not pointing to any particular writer...i am talking in general...I dont know the reason behind this... What i get is may be due to the challenge OS's...I read few write-up's few weeks back which are not even proof read... Their only motto is to fulfill the challenge in time. I am so sorry to say this...
  • In the past the writers used to take months for an update as they used to write from their hearts but now a days we can see a OS a day...

A small request to all the writers - please dont write for the sake of writing....A reader should felt the emotions u all depicted in your writings... 

Hey Swathi...

Thanks for giving contrsutive feedback..we writers will definitely look into it ...and you can always post a feedback on the OS/SS/FF thread even if its negative feedback...because they actually help us to improve...

If you think its too harsh to post on the thread you can PM/scrap the concerned writer ...that will help them improve their writing skills ..

PS- I request the writers to take criticism in a positive way ..

---
Deep

Edited by deepffpm - 24 June 2013 at 6:32am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

trisha19shan16TannuVsmSwaRonSanskritiSprateek.007Swaronvrushanswathi_swaron

pehlanasha. IF-Rockerz
pehlanasha.
pehlanasha.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:44am | IP Logged

Thanks, Swathi for letting us know our minor yet major mistakes also! It is only want i wanted, if we like to read encouragement then on other side we do appreciate constructive comment to know on what point we are missing and should improve.

I myself was very lazy with re-checking but from last 10 - 12 updates of my works, i have started checking every single word and spelling on my update.

-Marium

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

trisha19...Deepika...shan16SanskritiSprateek.007swathi_swaron

--Tanzz-- IF-Dazzler
--Tanzz--
--Tanzz--

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
RESERVED coz I need to think for my fellow frnds...
Nyc post dii..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Deepika...

Angel-luvs-s IF-Rockerz
Angel-luvs-s
Angel-luvs-s

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:13am | IP Logged
A truly wonderful post...the reason I write very little swaron stories is because when i  tried,I got a highly discouraging response and it demoralizes someone to write further,I completely get it as even when I write and I get less response than expected and I get derailed and even lazy to write further,,,only thing pushing me to write are some people who genuinely want me to write.,.so I promise that if I get a pm I will read that particular story and will comment be it positive or negative feedback.. worst come to worst  I will at least like it because I hope that will encourage writers to do what they really love...write Smile

Edited by Angel-luvs-s - 24 June 2013 at 7:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Deepika_

Legilimens. IF-Rockerz
Legilimens.
Legilimens.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged

Sorry for quoting you here di, but I'm saying what I feel.. I may sound a bit harsh because I don't know how to reply in a decent manner. Not that I'm being indecent here.. LOL 
This is what I feel... I don't know why I'm sharing this here, but anyway, I wrote my first article in 7th standard, for school magazine. My relatives appreciated my writing skills and they said that I have a kind of flow. I was really overwhelmed by them.. I had an interest in writing from a long time and the forum served as a medium through which I could put across my stories. I genuinely enjoy writing and from what I know, from what people tell me, they say that my writing level has not decreased, it's just improving. Many people say that.. Deepu di also says that.. Dunno why. LOL 
As a writer I feel one needs to be encouraged, one needs to believe that he/she can write well.. And can improve in a span. Challenge OS... I never complete anything on time.. Believe me when I say that.. And when a writer needs to get encouraged, he/ she expects positive response. Writing is a tough business. I have experienced it myself but from what I'm reading, I don't find a decrease in the quality. 
If you see an OS a day, that's because people get discouraged. There are so many people who are quitting writing, from what I can see. That's only because they aren't being motivated. People need motivation. And if you say that established writers quality is decreasing then you need to voice it out! Nothing will happen aise hi. One day the forum will become devoid of SwaRon stories. Stern Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swathi_swaron_Deepika_swaron9113

Go to top