Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Give US a Reason to Write .SwaRon readers peep in. (Page 11)

paro1311 Senior Member
paro1311
paro1311

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Sorry for commenting so late.. but being a reader here i felt i had to tell u guys tat im sorry if u guys felt this way nd are getting demotivated. I would start by saying that i would try harder to comment on the updates nd will continue hitting the like tab.
i for one prefer reading One shots and ss than FF. So i send buddy request to the writer of the OS cos i wanna read more works from them. Nd wen i get pms of their FFs i wouldnt know wat to do cos i know i wont be able to follow the update regularly nd comnent without fail. Still i do follow a few FFs here. I mite hav fav writers but i dont read all their books nd same goes for IF writers. So guys dont get disheartened if u dont get the same response for all ur works.. nd im sure u all write not just for public but ur personal satisfaction as wellSmile
Its also easier to comment on a OS as the concept,the structure of the story nd everything is rite thr nd the impact of ur writing can be appreciated then nd thr. But with ffs the updates wont have enuf for us to leave a long comment nd ppl usually just leave a 'nice update' which is not very encouraging.i don know how this can b solved thoughBig smile
My advice to writers would b to keep ur num of FFs to min since it mite help u guys to update faster nd more regularly nd also improves the Quality of ur works.
Hope my opinions are taken in the rite sense. No Offence to anyone.
pls do keep writing guys cos ur all really gud.. u give us good swaron moments Wen thrs lack of it onscreen nd enhances the swaron magic with ur own versions of the current trackSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

piyu_swaron_Deepika_

raveena2807 Senior Member
raveena2807
raveena2807

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:22am | IP Logged
I have to admit that once I was an extremely passive reader. I read them, marveled at their brilliance but I am sure never left any comment. It was mainly because I would be late in reading them. And thought writing same things already mentioned would be monotonous. So I just let it be.

It was not until recently I read some notes from writers regarding how discouraging it was to have so little feedback that I started posting my comments. And I will continue doing so now. We have many amazing writers here and they deserve appreciation for effort they put in to create such lovely stories.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Deepika_

SwaRonpankhuri Senior Member
SwaRonpankhuri
SwaRonpankhuri

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:25am | IP Logged
my apologies..bt m vry irregular to d forum and if i read sumthng i definatly lyk it if i dn't post nythng

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Deepika_

prateek.007 IF-Rockerz
prateek.007
prateek.007

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
True post and most truly needed this time.After the certain decline in a no.of readers with respect to no. of write ups.I am also sad.i saw various comments above,and i really agree with some of them,and rest,i completely disagree sorry.I obey all the issues which u highlighted in u'r post and i completely agree.I thought not to comment here,but deepika want my views,so i am here.Its my principle to reply all the pm at a time.But from past some time,i just lost my activeness.I become so lazy to reply.I become one who read pm and then leave away.Its my fault.and i accept it.I had not much interaction with all the writers.But its my principle to attend possibly all the written updates,whether he/she is in my buddy list or not.And i do comment also to appreciate their work.

But i feel,some of the writers did'nt owe to hit like tab of a readers comments.Its my personal thought nothing harsh to anyone.I accept i am in in fault as a reader.

Now,i am not writer so dont know what they actually feels when they got little appreciations.But as a reader i know they feel very hurtfull.They make lot of efforts to write a single update.And send a pm to possibly all the buddies..And what he/she got..Few likes with single lines comments..Its really disheartened..After getting low appreciations and inpiration,last they quits away.There are few amazing writers who already leaved.And i am really missing them.So now,i dont want to lose rest of the writers.I respect all the writers,and oath to comment and like their work as possible i can..

Now,i as a reader, i feel discontinuity of write ups is the major decline in no.of readers.Writers did'nt give updates at a time.and when we got update,we have to read previous part also to catch the track of story.I know very well they are human and busy with their lives.So it is not possible to give updates regularly.But u are able to give update in a week.So its a request to give proper continuity in updates.

And now its a humble request to all the readers,please attend and reply all the pm's u got.Yours little words of appreciation bring a motivations and inspirations to the writers.They will be happy if u give u'r views whether positive and negative.As a courtesy u should reply u'r pm.And please unreserved u'r comments as soon as possible.(including me).

After my bakwaas,i am thankfull to all the writers for giving such a amazing stories.yours efforts are priceless.Writing is not easy task.So i request dont leave away and please continue u'r work and make us fall in love with swaron more and more.Just Hats OFF.
Keep writing.Thumbs Up

After that SwaRon readers writers golden jublee post,Deepika thanx for making such a commendable posts always.its like eye opener for us.

Sorry (Me yaha bhi late ho gaya),my laziness personified..LOL and u'r post justified on me..LOL
Its my POV,nothing personal to anyone.Enjoy

Prateek

Edited by prateekdave7 - 25 June 2013 at 1:43am

piyu_swaron_Deepika_

-Soha- IF-Dazzler
-Soha-
-Soha-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Great post Deep...You rose d real issue..Smile

I can understand d feelings of d writers cuz m a writer myself...
I want 2 raise another issue here which is that Swaron readers do not welcome a new writer so easily..
Biggest example is mine...
I sent a pm of my update of a work on Swaron n Kriyaansh...It ws full of Swaron update n I wrote in d pm dat Swaron fans please hav a look on d update but I got no reviews from a single Swaronian...

I don't want 2 hurt anyone...
I m really sorry if I said anything wrong..
I m a swaron fan too n I love dem...
Guys plzzz hav a look on my point of view...

And 4 d rest of d readers...Now-a-days more interest on d forum is developing in chatting rather then reading fanfics...
I think dats d reason...

Edited by Sohad3fan - 25 June 2013 at 2:12am

swathi_swaron_Deepika_

-Soha- IF-Dazzler
-Soha-
-Soha-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:33am | IP Logged
All Swaron Writers...I was not reading updates from almost a month because of burden of assignments.
I am gonna get holidays after a week and then I promise to read, like and comment on all of them..
I always do comment and I will keep doing...

Soha!!
Love Swaron...

HSFA_Deepika_

HSFA IF-Sizzlerz
HSFA
HSFA

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:45am | IP Logged
A valid point raised Deepu Di. Its high time now that readers should like and comment after all the writers put all the effort to come up with a master piece.
As a reader I promise to read all write-ups which I haven't asap so that I can comment and like.I really like to read Swaron work. Readers plz do hit like and comment as it motivates the writer to come up with better write-ups.
As a writer till now I have only written OS on Swaron. But agar asey hi chalta raha then I might not go for writing a ff. I have seen likes descreasing in my other works so can understand.
A writer needs motivation and its a reader's task to encourage them to write better ot degrade them by nit even liking,commenting or even bothering to open the pms. Plz co-operate with us kindly :)

Great post Di. Thumbs Up

-Soha-_Deepika_

abhilasha_dream IF-Rockerz
abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
I agree with what u say coz everyone is busy in their life nd a write up on Swaron is an extra load in ur schedule which if not appreciated is disheartening.

Am also a reader nd although i don't comment 70% of the times due to accessing the forum through my mobile and as well as shortage of time but i do make it a point to like them. My only solution to this problem is   that u writers have to scan the PM list nd strictly send ur updates to only the p who hav liked ur earlier post.

And i would like to request my fellow readers that u might not hav tym to comment but atleast make it a point to hit the like tab after reading thus appreciating their hard work, this takes just a nano second.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

swaronarshitrisha19-Soha-pehlanasha._Deepika_

Go to top