Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Give US a Reason to Write .SwaRon readers peep in. (Page 10)

JJ_Holic IF-Rockerz
JJ_Holic
JJ_Holic

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
thank you very much deepu di for letting us swaron readers know this very important issue
I am really sorry because i am also one of those who have stopped reading.liking and commenting but only coz i was in kota taking coaching for medical exams and could not access internet and lately i have been busy with my entrance exam but excuses apart i am really sorry for my part in discouraging any swaron writer by not liking the update and lack of commenting but i promise that now i am back on IF for good and i regularly read all the swaron work like and comment too. but i have noticed the lack of updates and new swaron work and i really hope the writers will give us another chance and keep their faith in their writing as well as their readers.

again im really sorry for not being present and request fellow swaron readers to respect the writers wishes and encourage them with likes and comments.

ps:I really admire and respect every swaron writer coz i know writing is not a piece of cake it takes lot of effort inbuilding up a storyline and typing it and sending hundereds of pm.hats of to every swaron writer. I hope that u will keep writing and make us fall in love with swaron even more.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

venusrockz_Deepika_

rakhiankita Goldie
rakhiankita
rakhiankita

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
 ill try my level best dipu dii to support all of u...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Deepika_

sweetangelpayal IF-Dazzler
sweetangelpayal
sweetangelpayal

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Deep..what do I say? You know how I havent been able to come online thru my pc but had to comment on this. fone se hu. Now coming to the point, yes I agree with ur post totally.. I used to update once a week pehle even with my horrible schedule.. but then I realized that ever since Jan..ppl hav just stopped liking. i wont falk bout commenting..every tym i go to c the comments all i see is "res" forever n forever. just one thing..imagine our disappointmnt wen aftr a particular update/write up..v see comments r there. but comments khali reserve hote hai. and i dunno y ppl hav the tym for baseless arguements but not remove five mins to read. it takes effort..atleast 45 mins to sit n write skmething which wont take a tenth of the tym to read. v r busy but the encouragemnt v got was so wonderful u feel like writing. abhi v jus update once in a blue moon n update. v love writing..its a passion v cant follow in our lives n tuk up writing as an amateur profession here. u knw i really dnt feel lyk updating but there r a handful of readers who really r stil givin us the support. So all in all..guys plz get bak..n plz inform us if u dont want pms. its painstaking to send 250 pms n get only 40 likes. it hurts guys. u guys r busy..so are we! but lets come to a consesus n solve this..shall we?

_Deepika_

Hp_TvD_mAnIc IF-Rockerz
Hp_TvD_mAnIc
Hp_TvD_mAnIc

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
yes depu u ur are right ...

it is very important 4 writers to get cmmt jd lile on therecthred...

this give encouragment 2 d writers ...

but many cany update their reguraly...

give in 2- 3 months ...

to readers ka intrest khatam ho jata ha ...

who give regular update i hope unhe response thik milta becsuse i dnt knw who give regular update... but deepu di plzzz cmplt ur works ...

im always give feed back or like these update and read all pms... and response to very writer ...

plzzz it a request to all readers to comment on the works...

plzz its a request to all writes give update on there woks early in 2 -3 days because u need also time 2 write...

ps:I really admire and respect
every swaron writer coz i know
writing is not a piece of cake it
takes lot of effort inbuilding up
a storyline and typing it and
sending hundereds of pm.hats
of to every swaron writer. I
hope that u will keep writing
and make us fall in love with
swaron even more.

Edited by swaronlove001 - 24 June 2013 at 12:08pm

_Deepika_

manasie23 IF-Sizzlerz
manasie23
manasie23

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nature2

Originally posted by manasie23

I totally agree with you Deep, they has been a huge decline in the no. of readers...

I am not even saying that everyone is be forced to read all the works but atleast those who ask for a pm can like the post it just takes one second to like post.

Also they can leave a short comment, those comments really help the writers to improvise.

oh yad aya update ur ff LOLLOLjldiiiTongueTongue

tu pehle apna res, unres kar

_Deepika_

sanjana_D3 IF-Dazzler
sanjana_D3
sanjana_D3

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Sorry that I am amonsgst them. I couldnt comment for the past 2-3 weeks since i had no internet and before that a month of exams :(
Will comment regularly from now on :)
U all are amazing writers , Please dont stop !

Edited by sanjana_D3 - 24 June 2013 at 7:04pm

_Deepika_

blooming_angel Senior Member
blooming_angel
blooming_angel

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Well..dipu di..and ol those my sweet swaron writers...
I am not a writer here ..but i can understand ur situation cause i aspire to be one Embarrassed
I know it is very disheartining that u give ur heart and soul for a story and donot get satisfactory response...Ouch
It is very discouraging as well because then we start feeling negative about our writeups...
Like kya meine jo likha accha nai tha ...kya meine accha nai likh paati ...kya mereko aur nai likhna chahiye..????Confused
all these negative thoughts start comming in our mind...Ouch
but i have something to say...i know it is very lame but atleast we should continue writing for those who love our work..appreciate it and wait for it...and all those who read the precious work of our beloved writers if they like it...they can tell it to the fellow frends who are swaron lovers...and i know they will have a curiosity toe and read it ...wanna knoe my story actually to be honest...in the beginning i had the least idea bout this site and it stories...Confused
But all thanxx to my bestie she used to talk alot about it...TongueSmile
And her talks and my curiosity compelled me to make my id and read stories...
And so..i used it read them and interact with people and today i have lovely if buddies...Approve
Dipu di mini and kshtija di are among my beloved ..Hug.
I love all the works i have read so far..and i tell my own frends the lovely stories...
be it of any reader...Day Dreaming
But i love them..HugHug.
And the funniest part is i pick up one writing index and finish it...then next ..so on and so forth...Big smile
So plz plz plz have some patience and continue writing..my writers...and
Donot exploit ur talent for some unworthy readers rather cherish them for those who love it wait for it and appreciate itEmbarrassed

love..
a pleading reader..LOL

P.S dipu di i owe u my sincere apologies for making u wait once since i was unable to read ur ff...due to my overloaded assignments TongueLOL 

Edited by anandita - 25 June 2013 at 12:15am

_Deepika_

blooming_angel Senior Member
blooming_angel
blooming_angel

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaronlove001

yes depu u ur are right ...

it is very important 4 writers to get cmmt jd lile on therecthred...

this give encouragment 2 d writers ...

but many cany update their reguraly...

give in 2- 3 months ...

to readers ka intrest khatam ho jata ha ...

who give regular update i hope unhe response thik milta becsuse i dnt knw who give regular update... but deepu di plzzz cmplt ur works ...

im always give feed back or like these update and read all pms... and response to very writer ...

plzzz it a request to all readers to comment on the works...

plzz its a request to all writes give update on there woks early in 2 -3 days because u need also time 2 write...

ps:I really admire and respect
every swaron writer coz i know
writing is not a piece of cake it
takes lot of effort inbuilding up
a storyline and typing it and
sending hundereds of pm.hats
of to every swaron writer. I
hope that u will keep writing
and make us fall in love with
swaron even more.

yaa dipu di mee 2...
i totally agree wid her ...