Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vrushanharshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i agree with deepu di
it is very disheartening wen we readers dont hit the tab or comment on how we liked their works 
i can understand the writers pov as it takes a lot of tym to think over an innovative n attractive idea to pen down write ups 

though i am rarey active on forum especially on discussions n on d AT 
but i try my level best to check all my pms n read all the updates n hit the tab n comment on it for sure as to how i felt abt it 
bcoz i feel our comment r like applaud n appreciation to the writers n they get more motivated to write more 

this is my suggestion for all the readers 
i know i dont get so much tym to go through all the updates at one go so i personally bookmark the particular update on my laptop so dat i remember dat i hv to read it n comment n wen i get tym i go through it n make it a point that i comment n once i am done reading then i delete the bookmark
 dats the easiest way i feel dat i can keep up with the updates n my dearest writers
i am purely a reader n this was my pov 

n this is a humble request frm my side dat all the writers plz dont stop writing plz bcoz der r some readers who love reading the fanfics n os n ss 
n i really enjoy reading them n cannot afford to loose any of my writers bcoz they r actually precious to me
Edited by vrushanharshi - 10 years ago
ShrePreet18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
really niceπŸ‘.
thanks for the pm
nj_SRKholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i toh long back have started lacking interest in writing coz of only few swaron readers on the forum.. hence i started updating late only.. atleast dat satisfies me with the likes.. coz in 4 months gap people tend to come n like the post atleast..!!
mohitmohanty19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sory i havnt read ss os for a long time...now i have 190 pm's...i  promise from today onwards i will try to complete all os...and pls keep writing...😊
UserM123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I Soo Agree With You Diii.
Have faced it Personally. Its Not About the no. of likes, or comments, its just about the encouragement we writers want. and criticism on our updates is most welcome, even we writers would love to know that what you liked in the update and what you did not, and if the story can be a little moulded then we can even change a few things, as the readers want. but at least give us writers some encouragement, a few good words. its like there are only some readers, who comment, or spam(whome i am really ThankFull, And I Love them All) , others just like or just simply ignore. 
But as writers we too feel bad!
This Is Just to all the readers reading this, please DO ENCOURAGE the Writers, as it is always needed. :)
Thanks For This Post Diii. You Spoke My Heart. I Agree With Each And Every Word You Have Written. 
Thanks,
-MiNi.
Edited by --MiNi-- - 10 years ago
RishBala_Miral thumbnail

Itz sad 2 noe dis thing β€¦πŸ˜­

Me being a reader I do try do comment n like da hit tab …. Da writers r nly encouragd wen v readers hit da lyk tab n leave good comments …. By dat way nly u get 2 noe dat ur work is appriceatd … so I"ll try my bst 2 hit da lyk tab n comment …. As I'm new ovr here I may take sum time β€¦πŸ˜Š