Give US a Reason to Write .SwaRon readers peep in. - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
I completely agree with ur post.Even though i have hardly written anything to be counted,but still i know wat u guys feel,in the beginning wen i posted my frst work i got some response atleast and people did ask me to write more ,i dont know if it was just for saying or they really wanted me to continue writing coz with every work the response is only decreasing.We dont want to post it on IF just for ourselves to read.Am sure all the writers appreciate criticism more than no response..it is very disheartening when even half of the people from ur buddy list dont respond to ur pm's.There r a few people who just hit the like button but dont care to comment and some dont even care to check the post once.I read the names of the writers in ur post and they r among the best writers that d3 forum has.I  always thought that the number of swaron writers is decreasing until a few days back i myself started writing and realised that its actually the readers that is decreasing.I thought its because am a new writer dats y am not getting response, only after reading ur post and few notes dat marium had posted in her threads that i got to know even great writers r not being encouraged.From a reader's pov all we can think is dat may be they r busy with the exams and stuff or may be anything just like some of the writers.Also wen a writer takes a very long time to update people lose interest or may be they forget about the story and are to lazy to read it all over again.
Also most of the people commenting here are writers as well.I just hope atleast all the people who commented on this post comment on all ur works as well.Aakhir ek writer hi doosre writers ki problem samajh sakta hai.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

PS: As a reader i here by take an oath to respond to all the pm's that i get .πŸ˜† 

Very true deep...
I I understand comments nd likes r very encouraging.
But I feel writers should express their feelings right from the heart.
I always aleast like the posts.I use if from my phone so at times commenting becomes tough but I try y best to ensure to leave a small comment. short nd sweet. You guys should get inspired by swaron story. Your writing sould never feel uninspired else fails to draw attention. you guys r class apart!! your writing is just too good to be appreciated enough by common readers. also there r plenty non if reader's too who can't like or comment. So chill nd write your heart out!! you always write for ur satisfaction not others!
Ty for the PM deep.
I completely agree with ur post.Even though i have hardly written anything to be counted,but still i know wat u guys feel,in the beginning wen i posted my frst work i got some response atleast and people did ask me to write more ,i dont know if it was just for saying or they really wanted me to continue writing coz with every work the response is only decreasing.We dont want to post it on IF just for ourselves to read.Am sure all the writers appreciate criticism more than no response..it is very disheartening when even half of the people from ur buddy list dont respond to ur pm's.I read the names of the writers in ur post and they r among the best writers that d3 forum has.I  always thought that the number of swaron writers is decreasing until a few days back i myself started writing and realised that its actually the readers that is decreasing.I thought its because am a new writer dats y am not getting response, only after reading ur post and few notes dat marium had posted in her threads that i got to know even great writers r not being encouraged.From a reader's pov all we can think is dat may be they r busy with the exams and stuff or may be anything just like some of the writers.Also wen a writer takes a very long time to update people lose interest or may be they forget about the story and are to lazy to read it all over again.There r some writers who stop updating abruptly without any notification and update after ages.That is also one of the reasons i guess.
Also most of the people commenting here are writers as well.I just hope atleast all the people who commented on this post comment on all ur works as well.Aakhir ek writer hi doosre writers ki problem samajh sakta hai.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

PS: As a reader i here by take an oath to respond to all the pm's that i get πŸ˜‰

oops sorry it got posted twiceπŸ₯±
Edited by ChaitraJoshi - 10 years ago
Ya i get ur point...i noe it hurts as a writer! i totally understand!

ur hardwork is always appreciated!

Im a great fan of ur n nehal's writings!

see i dont watch d3 now for____________ reasons!

but just coz of u ppl the memory of SwaRon always keep alive in me!

I love imaging SwaRon/Tanha in ur stories!

i visit this forum most probably to just read ur text...i dont hv any other reason to do soo!

so ppzz ppl appreciate their work...they do a lot of hardwork...it takes efoorts to type...n they dont hv any good for themselves it is for us swaronians!

Plz continue wriing!...u can only take me to SWARON LAND!
Originally posted by tanha29

@Red (Mene jo highlight kiya πŸ˜†) Toh as a reader, I try to comment on everything that's possible!! Mein usually mob se ol rehti hu and comp se very rarely.. only to update stories or other times! 
If the writers do not get encouraged/ motivated, how can one expect him/ her to be interested in writing! We are humans after all. Not pointing at one single person!! πŸ˜³

Ohk Guys...its good that you got motivated to write and explore ur talent more on this forum ...I started writing after a gap of 4-5 years due to this forum ...which is a good thing..

We do need motivation..for me(personal view) motivation might be my 100 readers...or 30 readers...but who ever read by work should be loyal to me...I don't mind if the person is not commenting for even few months...due to exams or any reasons...but they need to inform me while taking the break...which generally many readers to ...they send me a PM while going inactive for exams ...its a healthy practice..the writer will definitely get to know he/she is important for the reader ...there comes the word Motivation

If people are sending us buddy request and ask for PM after sending PM they dont respond ...that is disheartening ..

We can not compare the writing style..maturity of a budding writer with an experienced one...few of the writers here are in school and college...they have a long way to go in terms of improvement ...they will improve with our healthy criticism...

One thing I have noticed ..Writers send PMs and expect replies the very next day...even the reader might be busy so we have to give them time...to read and reply

One more thing being discussed here is decreasing quality of write ups..well writers change with time..few old writer went inactive completely ...may be due to personal reason or something else...many new writers came and started writing ..they may not match the old and experienced writers from the very 1st write up..they will take sometime to grow and sharpen their skills

My main concern here is the budding writers ...they may not be perfect ...but trust me ..we can fight beauty even in imperfection...let them know where they can improve..they will surely try and improve the flaws...

We grow with every single write up ...to write more we need an INSPIRATION...for me (personally) sometimes the inspiration might be my reader or may be certain situation ...

So if we won't encourage new yet talented writer ..we might loose a gem ...

PS- Writers please don't take criticism personally ...constructive criticism helps us to grow ...

I hope i answered few queries ...and stated my POV

--

Deep

Edited by deep_Tanha - 10 years ago
I want to apologize for everytime that I havn't commented. I havn't had time to comment because I have exams. 
My exams end Wednesday and after that I will be more regular and try to comment on everything ff / ss / os I read.
But please don't stop writing because you are all very good and you have to develop your talent. we are very attached to your ffs. so please dont stop writing.
sorry one more time πŸ˜”
reson kyuki humein tumsay pyaar hai isliyaaa

itna kafi hai  or apki wrting ki bajha say hum aapke dewaana hai ❀️
heya... i agree with ur post...!! :)
i have no experience as i never write stories nor do I ever post my poems in IF...!
still i can knw what would be the feeling when u wont get proper appreciation for ur work...!!
I see to it that i read all the PMs of FFs/SSs i get except the pms for any OS no matter on whom is is written...!!

hmmm par like tho mein kar hi saki hu :P
ur post has gave me chance to speak @least a percent of my POV par this is really motivational for many other writers n readers...!! :))

Happy to see this post 😳
I totally agree with you Deep, they has been a huge decline in the no. of readers...

I am not even saying that everyone is be forced to read all the works but atleast those who ask for a pm can like the post it just takes one second to like post.

Also they can leave a short comment, those comments really help the writers to improvise.
Originally posted by manasie23

I totally agree with you Deep, they has been a huge decline in the no. of readers...

I am not even saying that everyone is be forced to read all the works but atleast those who ask for a pm can like the post it just takes one second to like post.

Also they can leave a short comment, those comments really help the writers to improvise.

oh yad aya  update ur ff πŸ˜†πŸ˜† jldiiiπŸ˜›πŸ˜›