Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

   
Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

~Castle Of Jungle Queens~ #6 :) (Page 26)

snowdream IF-Stunnerz
snowdream
snowdream

Joined: 20 December 2011
Posts: 26547

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chamakchallo30

Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by Chamakchallo30

Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by Chamakchallo30

Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by Chamakchallo30

Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by Chamakchallo30

Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by Chamakchallo30

Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by Chamakchallo30

Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by Chamakchallo30

Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by Chamakchallo30

Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by Chamakchallo30

Originally posted by snowdream

Monkey Emoticon


morning raga
morning sisu



Monkey Icons Cici



ladki hoke doosri ladki pe wink maarna boori baat haiMonkey Winks Cici


sirf hum indians ke liyeBig smile in angrezon ke liye its so commonLOL
lol...angrezi shtyle u knowMonkey Emoticon


saare jahan se achcha hindustan hamaraHeart
east or west India is the best...Monkey Winks
i love this songEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed


yep i love it too
salman khan song from Judwa movieTongue
i love the film tooEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed


yep set max keeps airing itBig smile
not many double role movies come todayWink
ya it was my first fav movieEmbarrassed of salman


my favorite salman movie is 'Tere naam'Cry whatta performance
i cried a lot seeing that and since then i never saw that movie againCryCryCry


i've seen it twice...i love the fact that no matter what true love conquers in the end even if they didn't uniteOuch
but at the end he is left alive to bear pain of love


he should never have returned from the ashramOuch
ya and she didn't even realised that he is fineCryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..IshqShava..

..IshqShava.. IF-Sizzlerz
..IshqShava..
..IshqShava..

Joined: 02 May 2012
Posts: 16990

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snowdream

my head is aching and nasal-head nerve is getting pulled by pressure of ache..god so hurtingCry


awwOuch tie a cloth over your head so that throbbing stops
snowdream IF-Stunnerz
snowdream
snowdream

Joined: 20 December 2011
Posts: 26547

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chamakchallo30

Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by Chamakchallo30

Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by Chamakchallo30

Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by Chamakchallo30

Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by Chamakchallo30

Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by Chamakchallo30

Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by Chamakchallo30

Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by Chamakchallo30

incredible india
land of diversitiesEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed


land of brave and kind peopleBig smile
melting potTongue
and we r utilized tooConfused


yep that too in a wrong way by neighboring countriesAngry i need not mention which
athiti devo bhava has been done to deathDeadOuch
ya...they consider our welcoming mentality as foolishnessAngry


yeah this is what made us the prisoners of foreigners for 200 yearsDead
yup but still we r in our culture sometimes i hate this fact that how could we remain so forgiving types hunhDead


its imbibed in us from early childhood that we have to be patient, forgiving and mindful of others
take care of others happiness at the cost of our own..
especially a girl is brought up this wayEmbarrassed
and thats wrong wayDead


not wrong but impracticalEmbarrassed
like spoiling her life...Confused...real world is not a heaven but a hell...where u'll have to fi8 at every point n live ur lifeOuch


yep being born as a girl is like being born with a noose on your neck
it could snap any moment and you can dieOuchCry
you don't have life as a girl sisu..thats our society


yep very trueAngry
ya worst thing of born hereDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..IshqShava..

..IshqShava.. IF-Sizzlerz
..IshqShava..
..IshqShava..

Joined: 02 May 2012
Posts: 16990

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by Chamakchallo30

Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by Chamakchallo30

Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by Chamakchallo30

Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by Chamakchallo30

Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by Chamakchallo30

Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by Chamakchallo30

Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by Chamakchallo30

Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by Chamakchallo30

Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by Chamakchallo30

Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by Chamakchallo30

Originally posted by snowdream

Monkey Emoticon


morning raga
morning sisu



Monkey Icons Cici



ladki hoke doosri ladki pe wink maarna boori baat haiMonkey Winks Cici


sirf hum indians ke liyeBig smile in angrezon ke liye its so commonLOL
lol...angrezi shtyle u knowMonkey Emoticon


saare jahan se achcha hindustan hamaraHeart
east or west India is the best...Monkey Winks
i love this songEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed


yep i love it too
salman khan song from Judwa movieTongue
i love the film tooEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed


yep set max keeps airing itBig smile
not many double role movies come todayWink
ya it was my first fav movieEmbarrassed of salman


my favorite salman movie is 'Tere naam'Cry whatta performance
i cried a lot seeing that and since then i never saw that movie againCryCryCry


i've seen it twice...i love the fact that no matter what true love conquers in the end even if they didn't uniteOuch
but at the end he is left alive to bear pain of love


he should never have returned from the ashramOuch
ya and she didn't even realised that he is fineCryCryCry


life is like thatCry
jo hum chahte hai woh nahi hotaStern Smile
snowdream IF-Stunnerz
snowdream
snowdream

Joined: 20 December 2011
Posts: 26547

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chamakchallo30

Originally posted by snowdream

my head is aching and nasal-head nerve is getting pulled by pressure of ache..god so hurtingCry


awwOuch tie a cloth over your head so that throbbing stops
iam at office na sisu so can't do it...OuchOuchOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..IshqShava..

..IshqShava.. IF-Sizzlerz
..IshqShava..
..IshqShava..

Joined: 02 May 2012
Posts: 16990

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by Chamakchallo30

Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by Chamakchallo30

Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by Chamakchallo30

Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by Chamakchallo30

Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by Chamakchallo30

Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by Chamakchallo30

Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by Chamakchallo30

Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by Chamakchallo30

incredible india
land of diversitiesEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed


land of brave and kind peopleBig smile
melting potTongue
and we r utilized tooConfused


yep that too in a wrong way by neighboring countriesAngry i need not mention which
athiti devo bhava has been done to deathDeadOuch
ya...they consider our welcoming mentality as foolishnessAngry


yeah this is what made us the prisoners of foreigners for 200 yearsDead
yup but still we r in our culture sometimes i hate this fact that how could we remain so forgiving types hunhDead


its imbibed in us from early childhood that we have to be patient, forgiving and mindful of others
take care of others happiness at the cost of our own..
especially a girl is brought up this wayEmbarrassed
and thats wrong wayDead


not wrong but impracticalEmbarrassed
like spoiling her life...Confused...real world is not a heaven but a hell...where u'll have to fi8 at every point n live ur lifeOuch


yep being born as a girl is like being born with a noose on your neck
it could snap any moment and you can dieOuchCry
you don't have life as a girl sisu..thats our society


yep very trueAngry
ya worst thing of born hereDead


and we call ourselves a liberal nation
shame on usAngry
snowdream IF-Stunnerz
snowdream
snowdream

Joined: 20 December 2011
Posts: 26547

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chamakchallo30

Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by Chamakchallo30

Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by Chamakchallo30

Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by Chamakchallo30

Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by Chamakchallo30

Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by Chamakchallo30

Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by Chamakchallo30

Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by Chamakchallo30

Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by Chamakchallo30

Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by Chamakchallo30

Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by Chamakchallo30

Originally posted by snowdream

Monkey Emoticon


morning raga
morning sisu



Monkey Icons Cici



ladki hoke doosri ladki pe wink maarna boori baat haiMonkey Winks Cici


sirf hum indians ke liyeBig smile in angrezon ke liye its so commonLOL
lol...angrezi shtyle u knowMonkey Emoticon


saare jahan se achcha hindustan hamaraHeart
east or west India is the best...Monkey Winks
i love this songEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed


yep i love it too
salman khan song from Judwa movieTongue
i love the film tooEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed


yep set max keeps airing itBig smile
not many double role movies come todayWink
ya it was my first fav movieEmbarrassed of salman


my favorite salman movie is 'Tere naam'Cry whatta performance
i cried a lot seeing that and since then i never saw that movie againCryCryCry


i've seen it twice...i love the fact that no matter what true love conquers in the end even if they didn't uniteOuch
but at the end he is left alive to bear pain of love


he should never have returned from the ashramOuch
ya and she didn't even realised that he is fineCryCryCry


life is like thatCry
jo hum chahte hai woh nahi hotaStern Smile
and she overruled god's play and ended her lifeConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..IshqShava..

snowdream IF-Stunnerz
snowdream
snowdream

Joined: 20 December 2011
Posts: 26547

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chamakchallo30

Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by Chamakchallo30

Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by Chamakchallo30

Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by Chamakchallo30

Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by Chamakchallo30

Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by Chamakchallo30

Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by Chamakchallo30

Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by Chamakchallo30

Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by Chamakchallo30

incredible india
land of diversitiesEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed


land of brave and kind peopleBig smile
melting potTongue
and we r utilized tooConfused


yep that too in a wrong way by neighboring countriesAngry i need not mention which
athiti devo bhava has been done to deathDeadOuch
ya...they consider our welcoming mentality as foolishnessAngry


yeah this is what made us the prisoners of foreigners for 200 yearsDead
yup but still we r in our culture sometimes i hate this fact that how could we remain so forgiving types hunhDead


its imbibed in us from early childhood that we have to be patient, forgiving and mindful of others
take care of others happiness at the cost of our own..
especially a girl is brought up this wayEmbarrassed
and thats wrong wayDead


not wrong but impracticalEmbarrassed
like spoiling her life...Confused...real world is not a heaven but a hell...where u'll have to fi8 at every point n live ur lifeOuch


yep being born as a girl is like being born with a noose on your neck
it could snap any moment and you can dieOuchCry
you don't have life as a girl sisu..thats our society


yep very trueAngry
ya worst thing of born hereDead


and we call ourselves a liberal nation
shame on usAngry
a country which can't protect women can never be called soDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..IshqShava..

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Maps Queens Ka ADDA#25(yayy)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: IcyToasters   Replies: 1179   Views: 12960

IcyToasters 1179 12960 06 April 2013 at 3:51am by princessSonia
Maps Queens Ka Adda#27

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: IcyToasters   Replies: 1188   Views: 13748

IcyToasters 1188 13748 01 April 2013 at 12:33pm by princessSonia
||MAPS QUEENS KA ADDA#28||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: TuTeradekh   Replies: 1165   Views: 13317

TuTeradekh 1165 13317 30 March 2013 at 3:10am by princessSonia
maps queens ka adda 26

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: TuTeradekh   Replies: 1163   Views: 12509

TuTeradekh 1163 12509 17 March 2013 at 12:26pm by rockingal09
VIJAY's diologue..jungle queen jungle queen

Author: smartyJ   Replies: 6   Views: 1022

smartyJ 6 1022 23 December 2011 at 12:29am by raparthidolly

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index