India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6
Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

I am putting in my best nd hope to do better Ekta

-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:37am | IP Logged

Kashmir Ki Kali, Ekta Kaul is quite happy with her journey in Colors' Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 6 so far.

"All these days in Jhalak have been superb. I have learnt a lot," quips Ekta.

The girl who first debuted on the TV scene with Rab Se Sohna Isshq (Zee TV) says, "Since I am a non-dancer, I have to pick up everything from scratch. The rehearsal process is quite tough. I have pain all over my body but it's worth the effort. Initially, I was scared when I was approached by Colors and BBC Worldwide, but later decided to take it up as a challenge."

Ekta has no issues with the fact that her initial rounds have not been great. "Like I said earlier, I am in the process of learning. Hence, I am happy with whatever comes my way. I am putting in my best and hope to do better in the coming rounds. I am just eating and sleeping dance 24*7," she maintains.
The beautiful actress does not have any favourites when it comes to judges (Remo D'Souza, Madhuri Dixit and Karan Johar) who are on the panel. "More than the marking, I always look forward to each of their comments so that I know where I need to improvise."

Ask her if she will have a chance against more bigger TV names like Shweta Tiwari and Dhrasti Dhami among others and pat comes her reply, "I am not even competing with them. Some of them have been around for as long as eight years while I have been here for just eight months. I just want to make the best of this opportunity to learn this new craft."

Before taking a leave, we asked Ekta as to what went wrong with Rab Se Sohna Isshq and she says, "I really don't know. One does feel sad when despite putting in your best efforts, things don't work out well."

Ekta, wish you all the best for the competition ahead in Jhalak

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

CamrynAshaNegiFan-Wanderer--PD-TanShi_CrazyLuvBeingBlunt

TheEmpress IF-Sizzlerz
TheEmpress
TheEmpress

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Ekta is not dancer neither a good actress too.
I must say she has guts to take JDJ despite being not a dancer.

But she is improving and i can see her hard work.Let's see how far she can go .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RohitMaxwell-

oOSaraOo Goldie
oOSaraOo
oOSaraOo

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:06am | IP Logged
she is a sweet girl .. and she is improving

Tushaar is a strong dancer and choreographer still she cannot match to him but he is really working hard on her and that shows on their acts

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshaNegiFan-RohitMaxwell-

-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyDabangg

Ekta is not dancer neither a good actress too.
I must say she has guts to take JDJ despite being not a dancer.

But she is improving and i can see her hard work.Let's see how far she can go .
yes she's improving.. as i said she's surprise element for me Tongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

AshaNegiFan

-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lady.A

Tushaar is a strong dancer and choreographer still she cannot match to him but he is really working hard on her and that shows on their acts
Tushar is probably best choreographer this season... and helping Ekta a lot in her improvement Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

AshaNegiFan

oOSaraOo Goldie
oOSaraOo
oOSaraOo

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yaariyan-

Originally posted by Lady.A

Tushar is probably best choreographer this season... and helping Ekta a lot in her improvement Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Not the best .. one of the best .. I think this season so far Punit , Tushar and Marisha are the best
...Arjuneeti... IF-Rockerz
...Arjuneeti...
...Arjuneeti...

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged
TFS
Aji.Suniyo.Ji Goldie

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-RohitMaxwell-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index