Qubool Hai

India-Forums

   
Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

QH CC #101 (Page 27)

santiagosentyou IF-Stunnerz
santiagosentyou
santiagosentyou

Joined: 03 May 2013
Posts: 31746

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HallyH

Originally posted by ARandKJFan

Originally posted by HallyH

Originally posted by ARandKJFan

Hally, teri England ke vajah se no match..Cry

Bye Sumi..

Lol i knw the rain
I waiting for them to play
Want england to win


Me want India!!

ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND LOL

jeetega bhai jeetega,india jeetega


Karan.G.king IF-Stunnerz
Karan.G.king
Karan.G.king

Joined: 11 October 2011
Posts: 26305

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HallyH

Originally posted by Karan.G.king

Originally posted by HallyH

Anu im great
Sanju bhabhi hey how r u?

Yo yo kia hows u?


sun rahi hai na tu

fine hun meinROFL


Mujhe sun gaya mujhe mujhe sun gaya kia

For me
Meri hailat hai aise

Main kuch bhi kar nahi sakti LOL

ye to kal bhi bola thaROFL

HallyH IF-Stunnerz
HallyH
HallyH

Joined: 16 July 2011
Posts: 27096

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ARandKJFan

Originally posted by HallyH

James anderson is my favourite


Suresh Raina and MSD are my favourites..


SANJU ana is after bhai!!!
Karan.G.king IF-Stunnerz
Karan.G.king
Karan.G.king

Joined: 11 October 2011
Posts: 26305

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HallyH

Originally posted by Karan.G.king

match ho ya na ho but sabko pata hai champions trophy to india ki hi hai,egland ka koi chance nai,india is undefeated

Ji nahi
England will win
Maine sun agar match not on

India n england will share cup n money

yes it will be shared,lucky england varna unko to india trophy touch bhi nahi karne degaROFL

santiagosentyou IF-Stunnerz
santiagosentyou
santiagosentyou

Joined: 03 May 2013
Posts: 31746

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HallyH

Originally posted by ARandKJFan

Originally posted by HallyH

James anderson is my favourite


Suresh Raina and MSD are my favourites..


SANJU ana is after bhai!!!

Usko pata hai.. That was the first topic of convo between us.. Woh mere aur uske speech mein bhi hai.. ROFL ROFL ROFL
HallyH IF-Stunnerz
HallyH
HallyH

Joined: 16 July 2011
Posts: 27096

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karan.G.king

Originally posted by HallyH

Originally posted by Karan.G.king

Originally posted by HallyH

Anu im great
Sanju bhabhi hey how r u?

Yo yo kia hows u?


sun rahi hai na tu

fine hun meinROFL


Mujhe sun gaya mujhe mujhe sun gaya kia

For me
Meri hailat hai aise

Main kuch bhi kar nahi sakti LOL


ye to kal bhi bola thaROFL


Fine
Apna bhi haal tumhara jaisa hai kia
Bas yaad tujhe karte hai
Aur koi kaam nahi ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Karan.G.king

santiagosentyou IF-Stunnerz
santiagosentyou
santiagosentyou

Joined: 03 May 2013
Posts: 31746

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karan.G.king

Originally posted by HallyH

Originally posted by Karan.G.king

match ho ya na ho but sabko pata hai champions trophy to india ki hi hai,egland ka koi chance nai,india is undefeated

Ji nahi
England will win
Maine sun agar match not on

India n england will share cup n money

yes it will be shared,lucky england varna unko to india trophy touch bhi nahi karne degaROFL


Agreed!! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Karan.G.king

Karan.G.king IF-Stunnerz
Karan.G.king
Karan.G.king

Joined: 11 October 2011
Posts: 26305

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ARandKJFan

Originally posted by Karan.G.king

match ho ya na ho but sabko pata hai champions trophy to india ki hi hai,egland ka koi chance nai,india is undefeated

Aise bhi de sakte hain kya?? Confused

agar aise de diya to england wale rone lag jayenge


Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index