Posted: 10 years ago

Welcome Friends to the Qubool Hai Chat Club!!

Have no fear I have taken permission from the mods to open this post.Now this chat club is a place where members can chat about anything and get to know each other well and have fun too.While we are busy chatting away,i know u guys are excited with KSG coming bk on screen and all but there are some rules and regulations that we must be reminded of.
RULES AND REGULATIONS

1.Follow all IF Rules and Regulations
2.No abusing or obscene language is allowed against any member or actor.
3.Avoid quoting a person more than 3 times it makes the post long and messy.You can address members by the used of @abc or you can erase older posts from ur post.
4.Please avoid from posting any personal info here,this is a public forum,if u wish to share personal info with someone plz do so through pm
5.Refrain from bringing unrelated topics and such as shows or actors,this usually leads to bashing and it has nothing to do with our forum.
Ok am done now with my lecture guys.Let the fun begin
Where are all those chatters and KSG fans as well as Qubool Hai fans at.Have fun guys and remember to respect everyone and their views

NOTE:If cc has reached 150 and TM is not around,kindly pm the TM so that a new one will be made in orderto avoid multiple cc's being created by persons.

ThankYouThankYou Edited by Karan.G.king - 10 years ago
welcome everyone to cc#101,aao aur khao🤣

Originally posted by breezy

Cong on new CC 

hi jaya

sanju bata na kaise question puchne wali thi
wht do you think guyz, after ajmer track asya will unite

Originally posted by Sanjana-ARMAAN

kia match start ho gaya?

no sanju,rain is heavy😭

sayali question related to wass App tha
Originally posted by dance12

may be they wil
Originally posted by dance12

yes offcourse

LoveAsYa222: ok...she is sweet & caring first of all.😳 secondly she comes once in a while on cc 2 see how much threads & pages we hav finished & how much we are spamming.🤣... & then she will do some nautanki here & there & then will disappear😆. she wanted 2 b so Private person but i know everything about her..😉😆she loves me & my posts & gives me really encouragement & support in making more posts😃. i still remember, she does tat from the very first day on wards of me in qubool hai forum😃...i love u dear...ummmahhh...🤗

p.s: i know i missed though it was not purposely😭. i was going through some cc pages 2 see all their names 2 know whether i missed anyone, but unfortunately i didnt see ur's as u comes once in a while. but still, its a mistake from my side & i am apologizing 4 tat😭 doesnt meant tat i dont love u or care 4 u...I DO...i love u so much dear...ummahhh...❤️