Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

... (Page 63)

Scheherazade. Groupbie
Scheherazade.
Scheherazade.

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Okay. Two more down.

I can promise you - as I can also believe many, many others must have - reading this FF is a ball. A riot. An ABSOLUTE must-do for everyone who suffers from, well, life. LOL LOL LOL

You get 11/10 for turning self-mockery into IPK fandom's most priceless, indigenous genre yet LOL <-- With reference to Ch.4. LOL Also, Molehill, meet Arnav Sir. He will turn you into Mountain-freaking-Everest is worthy of making a punchline for IPK, should 4Lions and Star plan to turn back time and air it all over again, as brand new LOL Sooo much better than that wannabe-golfer promo they first aired to introduce The Raizada. Really, I mean it. Oh and lest I forget to mention, title of Ch.4 is the one eternal truth of life I abide by. Very, very seriously. Geek I'm sure you did not mean it in jest. Right? Right. LOL LOL

Ch.5 brought out a vibe entirely new to the story. You deserve a BIG pat on your back to adjust the mood of a story so singularly hilarious into something softer, subtle... so understated, without actually letting go of its defining element Clap Clap Clap I have loved, loved, loved the witticisms of this story thus far D, but I think the reason this might end up being my favourite chapter will have everything to do with your knack of pulling off such a combination - and not because it was a 'changing hearts' ArHi centric chapter LOL Sachi!!

I think I'll wrap it up by tomorrow. I'm almost holding out - could have managed another chapter today itself - but this FF has been the entertainment highlight of my lunch break two days straight, and even though I don't have the patience to drag it on and make it last through the week, at least, the Wed, it can still be my means. Hug

Edited by Scheherazade. - 08 October 2013 at 7:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chudel-

Scheherazade. Groupbie
Scheherazade.
Scheherazade.

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Okay, this one might be rushed, because I am. But I don't want to walk away without leaving today's share of comment. Yes, good news is there are still 2 chapters left to go, so I guess I have one more day of fun. LOL

Ch.6 - A candid, convivial, confessing, confronting, conceding, and compassionate Arnav. Will miracles never cease to be? Shocked And yet again, you managed a streak of difference - the understated vulnerability in both. Khushi, wrt her standing in the chic place - awesomeness in the DNA not forsaken. And Arnav - the beauty of his vulnerability, for even that must bear some version of... anger - in realizing the implicit vulnerability Khushi, not intentionally, slips in making that remark. It was funny, everything in the element of their characters (here), and then just mildly, distantly, tugging. Clap Clap Not everyday that you feel a subtle strain for predicaments and characters in an essential comedy. And them being 'Arnav' or 'Khushi' has nothing to do with it, as far as I go on fan bias.

Ch. 7 - Bring in the green monster, and of course Khushi will remember all the names on her list for Arnav, and add some yet. And this is not the first time in the story she says that right? ... because I wished against it so bad, of course it happened ... Where is the note in her diary that reads, don't self-jinx your chances, Khushi? Since she's such an obvious pro at it? Tongue LOL  The whole dinner was a warm, silly-smile-inducing affair. With every intention on Arnav, and your part, of course, and much needed timely input from Shashi. Ever the reliable father LOL LOL

The FAQ is insane. Seriously, as short as that word falls, I have nothing better or more to cover it. Just sort of... I dunno, raise its stakes with a factor of 10... or 50. You get the drift.

- I better be off now. Work, work, work. 
Until tomorrow...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chudel-

Delphine Newbie
Delphine
Delphine

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged

Edited by Delphine - 26 January 2014 at 8:00am
1chilly IF-Sizzlerz
1chilly
1chilly

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 6:09am | IP Logged
How could you do this to us Del?
Removing your stories is just not done.Angry

Please put them back agzin.
Bas! 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index