Posted: 03 October 2013 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Missing DFS!Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chudel-

Robesha Groupbie
Robesha
Robesha

Posted: 03 October 2013 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
YOU R DIFFERENT.Everything about your writing whether  its  style;vocabulary; sentence structure; your approach and character build up.Looking forward for more  interesting stories.I never like open ending as it make me curious for ever but here i like it a lot .Best of LUCK.Tongue

-Chudel-

Shamz94 IF-Rockerz
Shamz94
Shamz94

Posted: 05 October 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Just came aross your ff and my god loved it has a big smile on face while reading the whole story amazing

-Chudel-

CheshireBilli IF-Dazzler
CheshireBilli
CheshireBilli

Posted: 05 October 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Drat you.
I had bookmarked this ages ago and only read all of it tonight.

And Poof! It ended before I was ready for it to end.

While writing a long-drawn out story can become a pain in the "hindquarters", I wish you could have been blackmailed into writing another ten or twenty diary entries.

That said, it was a delightful read. I loved it. I don't always like office romances because they're often written unconvincingly, are silly, or plain weird. But this one was hilarious, silly, weird, all shades of unbelievable and I couldn't love it more. I thought the FAQ was a fabulous addition to the story. LOL

I liked how you toned down ASR and made him a more approachable person.

I liked how you heightened Khushi's Awesome-Quotient.

I loved the diary format. I'm a sucker for those. And letters. And basically anything that involves writing.

I liked how the characters emerged bit by bit through not just their own diaries but also through the other's diary. And I loved the little jabs at IPK and Salman Khan and Sobti.

Their growing attraction-slash-affection was so natural and lots of fun to read. Khushi's ridiculously dramatic family was such a pleasant surprise. No threats of getting her married off to a Shyam-babua-clone, no histronics about 'izzat' and 'khoon' and 'maryada'. Man, I loved the Guptas. Bet they practice talking about 'khaandaan ka naam' and 'betiyon ki shaan' for cheap thrills.

I'm off to see what else I can scrounge from your posts.

Hug-from-a-total-stranger-on-the-internet-for-being-hilarious.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chudel-Arshix144

Scheherazade. Groupbie
Scheherazade.
Scheherazade.

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Okay, okay - just managed to get through 3 chapters through my transit time since I'm not on the wheel today - and this is turning out to be such a riot ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

It's damn entertaining how you've picked up on the office equation, retained just a few deining traits, and then spun around a brand new spoof on IPK original LOL With a brand new smartassy Khushi, and a brand new humility that has the audacity to show acquaint itself with THE ASR, only around Khushi, even if LOL The movie date was adorable. I am without debate team Arnav on the whole Salman Khan movies matter - would not be talked into one if it cost me a couple limbs, and then some.
Finally, the very idea of Arnav keeping a journal is HILARIOUS. Really LOL LOL That, as a stand alone, is evidence enough of how much Khushi has rubbed off on him. LOL Think about it, can you picture this... Arnav writing a journal every other night or so? ROFL

Will be back as I catch up further - thanks for the link - needed some humour in this morning alright Hug

-Chudel-

mythraye Groupbie
mythraye
mythraye

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 4:38am | IP Logged
A different way of writing... REALLLY LOVED IT...
Clap
Party
Thumbs Up

-Chudel-

meera30 IF-Rockerz
meera30
meera30

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Ok so I humbly apologize for bookmarking and pulling a Houdini!

But let's just say that real life sucks and there is literally very little humor to get through it when you most want it!

Coming to this story - I was about to say that it is hard to believe that the person who had me wrapped around her finger thanks to STS wrote this...piece of such beautiful urban humor - but no..it isn't hard to believe. In fact I think DFS shows exactly who you are. SO many instances, I found myself saying...wait...is this Khushi or is this Delilah talking and I almost always concluded you lent yourself rather generously to this story - thank you.

Awesome is your DNA, indeed. I don't think I had a single moment without a smile on my face as I read through except when it ended. HOW could you end so soon? I thought you said this couple had a lot of potential and after reading 8 odd chapters I agree with you. This really could have stretched to eternity and we would have been a happy, happy lot. 

But sigh. Good things must end on time and prevent people from going W*F on it. I am learning that the hard way but sigh...

For me, D - humor written with heart has always been a genre so far out of reach that to see someone do it so flawlessly is such a pleasure. Thank you for the hour of fun I had while reading Dear Future Self. 

Cheers and now more than ever, I am sure that you will not be able to stay away from writing. It is sort of who you are then. You write, therefore you are and all that - see I learn fast from Khushi (you!)

Meera

PS: People don't actually call their loved ones Honeykins do they? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chudel-Arshix144

meera30 IF-Rockerz
meera30
meera30

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Oh I forgot - I have a terrible time reading first person. It throws me off completely but I didn't matter a bit here. Strange!

-Chudel-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index