Posted: 16 September 2013 at 4:53am | IP Logged
brilliantClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chudel-

greenMoss Senior Member
greenMoss
greenMoss

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
This story is hilarious to the hilt. But apart from that, there is the right amount of wit, a bit of sarcasm at places, hints of romance and in general a feel-good factor about it.

The storytelling technique is unique and it amazed me. It kept on alternating from Khushi's perspective to Arnav's perspective and back again to Khushi. This spiced up the story tremendously.

It was amusing to read how Arnav slowly (or not so slowly) got afflicted with the contagious Insanity of Khushi.

I almost fell off the chair laughing-

- when Khushi thought putting her pen in the eye would make for an interesting event in an otherwise boring meeting.

- when Khushi asked whether the Auto walla
was gay to stare at Arnav and not start the auto.

- when Khushi's new ringtone "Zumi Zumi" made Arnav stare blankly at Khushi. (Seriously, who keeps Zumi Zumi as the ringtone?)

- when Khushi made a deal of playing "Freeze" but backed out of the deal with her funny tricks.

- when Khushi's over-enthusiasm dropped because Ria, Arjun and the others thought that Arnav's smile giving photograph was a photoshopped image.
And how Arnav knew about that all along.

- when Khushi blackmailed Arnav to watch a Salman Khan movie. Later she even thought that Arnav kept quiet in the later part of the movie because he might have found it interesting. Pfft!

- when Khushi tried to distract Arnav and shut the Internet in her laptop.

- when Khushi tried to prove that "brooding stares" was so romantic and gave in to the challenge of a staring session with Arnav.

- when Khushi typed the "romantic" letter to Sheetal on "behalf" of Arnav.

- when Khushi talked about the tantrum-throwing-model who wanted "Alkaline water at 21 degree Celsius.. ". Seriously?!

- when Khushi kept quite for 3 hours but irritated Arnav by making him listen to her recordings.

- when Khushi suspected that Payal read her diary and she threatened that she would bleach her hair. Bleach, really?!

- when Arnav understood her every goofy tricks.

- when Khushi counted how many times Arnav used the F-word in a sentence.

- when Khushi talked about her awesome DNA. I agree, wholeheartedly, that she has got awesome DNAs.

- when Khushi's family talked about all the childhood habits of Khushi.

- when Khushi talked about "joyful couples" of nematodes.

- when Khushi's Dad waved his hand as if he was seeing her after 10 years or so.

- when Khushi's family made Arnav eat a meal of a week's worth.

- when Payal said "Honeykins, is that you?". Honeykins??

- when Arnav confessed about his insanity to Khushi. ".. stuck like an obstinate winter phlegm."

Owl. The-man-who-doesn't-know-what-comes-after-what-the. Omniscient. His Insolence.
- so many middle names!!

I loved the offbeat type of confession by both Arnav and Khushi.

I just loved the open ending. It retains the charm which was there in the first chapter.

I believe, skipping into the sunsets or over-dramatic confession or pregnancy blues would have been sorta anticlimax for this story. This was the best kind of ending which this awesome story could get.

-Chudel-

greenMoss Senior Member
greenMoss
greenMoss

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
The extremely positive character of Arnav is very endearing.

-Chudel-

LoLo IF-Dazzler
LoLo
LoLo

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
I read this and I laughed, smiled and thought it was very very nice.  Excellent writing.

-Chudel-

A_BA IF-Rockerz
A_BA
A_BA

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Hey! I started reading this SS when you started and then took a short break from IF, and am getting around to catching up on everything, and finally got a chance to finish this story.

I absolutely loved itSmile  It was so well written, very funny, and witty. I love your sense of humor, and all the random tidbits you dropped in there throughout the way, but you made it all fit in so seamlessly!

I also loved your characterizations of Arnav and Khushi, and then writing their innermost thoughts was pretty unique!

I understand that you like open endings, but I would love to see them as an actual couple and how they interact ( I can totally imagine a lot of craziness!)...maybe a couple of one shots (I can keep dreaming, right??)

I'm so glad I came upon this story when I did; it's definitely a must read here on IF!

-Chudel-

tina_1234 IF-Stunnerz
tina_1234
tina_1234

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Beautiful story

-Chudel-

Afsha29 Goldie
Afsha29
Afsha29

Posted: 03 October 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged
aweeesomeenesss :D

-Chudel-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index