Fan Fictions

... (Page 56)

_disha_ IF-Sizzlerz
_disha_
_disha_

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Narcissist Witch My Dell You Rock and This is a Res !LOL

Edited:

You really are one quirky little thing ain't you ? Chap 9 par kaise khatam kiya ...10 tak toh kar deti!

But then first and foremost jokes apart i must thank you for this story ..it has brighten my day like no one else on bouts of extreme lethargy !
I do follow a lot of stories but rarely am i so interested to know more about the person penning down the same. I am always trying to gauge the person by these stories ( the ones i follow by you) to analyse which part of your personality i can figure out ...it may sound creepy but that's not the intention i hope you get what i mean and if you dont aahh.. well we shall just move on then !LOL

Okay i just realized i have not commented on the update in particular at all now ... so talking of which i have to say this is the most awesome confession and acceptance in the history of ARHI fanfictions and the best one hands down.
Looking forward to Reading more of your works.

Edited by _disha_ - 28 August 2013 at 2:40pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chudel-Anony_mousRasgulla_sp

Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
res

Edited:

Who can know this better than I about what siblings are capable of doing!? As a kid my Choti would go all "Mummy tumhe pata hain issne (being me) kya kiya?" and when my mom would ask my Di to corroborate, the truth ki devi that she was would immediately say "Haan Mummy" Cry

But I still love my sisters. So...

You actually do comedy better. I would never guess that the same person who is writing STS wrote DFS too. The humor is that good Clap and the writing style is novel too Star

When I read stories like these where each update makes me laugh, every other sentence is witty, and I get my dose of sarcasm too... I cant help but kick myself for not being with the story from the start. Ouch

I cannot really go into each update and point out everything that made me laugh or made me think what a crazy imagination she has! It is nigh impossible.

So let me just say that I Heart intelligent humor which your story gave me. Put your brains in a chest, lock it, chain the chest to a rock and push it into an ocean while you bury the key somewhere---- is so Dead

Even without reading your FAQ, I wanted to applaud the way in which you recreated the initial pull of ArHi chemistry though your story is absolutely different from the show.

Arnav cant help but feel attracted to her, her grace, her beauty, her chirpiness, her jingling noises, her voice, her movements, her clumsiness, her antics and so much more all giving rise to his 'magical moments' while at the same time knowing that she is absolutely different from him, with different POV for life, that she is insane absolutely and completely insane... yet she is the one around whom he can laugh, feel his headaches dissipating, feel at peace, feel for her, feel protective for her, feel care, feel love... feel a little like Arnav more than ASR...

Khushi might have awesome in her DNA (That she watches IPK and loves all things related to it is proof enough Tongue) but her awesomeness is always overpowered by his thoughts, his words, his deeds... she jokes with him, 'blackmails' him, pushes her luck with him, tries to stay quiet for him, feels possessive about him, feels comfortable around him, wants him to be happy with her, doesnt like him to be upset with her, is loud and brutally honest with him, she feels a companionship with him of all people, feels jealous, feels care, feels love for him... she is just herself with him...

Even in the show right from the start there was this something about them together which you sketched here very well...

About the future episodes... Delilah all of us are wondering why did they do what they did... Anyways...

Payal and her honeykins were funny and cute too...

And Guptas really dont know subtle, do they? LOL

I loved loved loved loved loved the story. There was never a dull moment or even a fraction of a dull moment with this story.

Thanks for sharing it with us Embarrassed

Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 30 August 2013 at 4:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chudel-

Anony_mous Goldie
Anony_mous
Anony_mous

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 4:52pm | IP Logged

This was so funny.

I was laughing my head off while reading it.

Quite an innovative and creative concept you have here.

You are an awesome writer.

I am sure you have heard all this before and there is nothing new that I can add in the praises of the brilliant piece of writing and the very talented writer here. 

Stumbled upon this story today, skeptically read the first update (mostly because it said completed and it had only a few chapters. How much of my time can it take, I thought. Not that I have any dearth of time), and then, obviously, got glued to it. Rarely does one across such writings which are well written to the hilt, funny to the core and teaches you a way or two about how you should write. This is one such gem.

Apart from the point 6 you mentioned in your FAQ, this piece is awesome.  I say YOU have an awesome DNA.

Glad to have read this piece, made my day :)

Edited by Anony_mous - 27 August 2013 at 4:55pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chudel-Arshix144

ShikhaKhushi IF-Rockerz
ShikhaKhushi
ShikhaKhushi

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
So, it's over??? But it was sooo cute! I loved every bit of it dammit!

-Chudel-

Anupama. IF-Rockerz
Anupama.
Anupama.

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Kya?
*whispers in a small voice*

Completed?

*lips tremble ominously**tears pool in eyes**runs away*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chudel-Deleted_disha_AquaSandhya

shijinareneesh IF-Dazzler
shijinareneesh
shijinareneesh

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Surely I laughed a lot while during this ff...its too much hillarious...i just completed in ago ...and my mom n sis glaring at me like wht she is a nut case or gone insane?????

-Chudel-

mandy15 IF-Sizzlerz
mandy15
mandy15

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 2:56am | IP Logged
fabulous updtaes dear :)

loved it:)

enjoy d whole journey :)

-Chudel-

preethi.saseeda IF-Dazzler
preethi.saseeda
preethi.saseeda

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 4:54am | IP Logged
That was a very cute ending to an ultra cool fiction... I thoroughly enjoyed this short n sweet ARSHI journey... I m glad u did ended it differently too... This was a totally different way of story telling and this open ending suits it better rather than having a conventional fictionalwala ending...

Thank you so much for sharing this amazing work of yours and hope we get to have u write more :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chudel-kondhili

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index