Awesome style of writing!!
Totally smitten by you!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chudel-

Enchante Groupbie
Enchante
Enchante

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
When I think that the same author has written STS and DFS I get awed.
This is such a great FF- for all the laughs and 'aww' inducing moments, fotr those oh-so-witty titles and comebacks, for those delightful scenes that I read and imagined, for that warm feeling the confessions gave me and the open ending which left me more satisfied than any bow-tied saccharine ending ever would.

It is tough to decide who I like more her- Arnav or Khushi. Both are just so lovable. I love this CEO who is so attuned to Khushi's movements and words. Who has a healthy interest in her rear/hindquarters and openly declares that he ain't civilized enough to not talk talk about them. He likes her chatter and her movements and gets edgy when she behaves distantly. His jealously was so adorable!

But Khushi is no less awesome. She isn't the one to bow down...she is crazy and she knows it. To hell with this world. That kind of attitude is just so badass. She doesn't feel inferior and openly declares that she is awesome. She doesn't realize it but she has the CEO wrapped around her finger. She rants and raves and states opinions. She makes Arnav watch movies and her 'SIR...' calling is just so cute.

I like Payal and her enigmatic honeykins or dustbin too.

This was such a hilarious ride and also a stress buster. Cheers girl! You're awesome.Smile

-Chudel-

pmpm1 Goldie
pmpm1
pmpm1

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Read the whole thing at a go! This was just hilarious!
Obstinate winter phlegm? Like, really? ROFL

-Chudel-

-Catharsis Groupbie
-Catharsis
-Catharsis

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
It's been a fun ride all along Del. Arnav and Khushi are too funny and cute. Love this.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

-Chudel-

Barun_Addict IF-Sizzlerz
Barun_Addict
Barun_Addict

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
SuperbbClap
Amzing it was ROFL

-Chudel-

soaringskies Goldie
soaringskies
soaringskies

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 4:53am | IP Logged
brilliantClap

-Chudel-

greenMoss Senior Member
greenMoss
greenMoss

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
This story is hilarious to the hilt. But apart from that, there is the right amount of wit, a bit of sarcasm at places, hints of romance and in general a feel-good factor about it.

The storytelling technique is unique and it amazed me. It kept on alternating from Khushi's perspective to Arnav's perspective and back again to Khushi. This spiced up the story tremendously.

It was amusing to read how Arnav slowly (or not so slowly) got afflicted with the contagious Insanity of Khushi.

I almost fell off the chair laughing-

- when Khushi thought putting her pen in the eye would make for an interesting event in an otherwise boring meeting.

- when Khushi asked whether the Auto walla
was gay to stare at Arnav and not start the auto.

- when Khushi's new ringtone "Zumi Zumi" made Arnav stare blankly at Khushi. (Seriously, who keeps Zumi Zumi as the ringtone?)

- when Khushi made a deal of playing "Freeze" but backed out of the deal with her funny tricks.

- when Khushi's over-enthusiasm dropped because Ria, Arjun and the others thought that Arnav's smile giving photograph was a photoshopped image.
And how Arnav knew about that all along.

- when Khushi blackmailed Arnav to watch a Salman Khan movie. Later she even thought that Arnav kept quiet in the later part of the movie because he might have found it interesting. Pfft!

- when Khushi tried to distract Arnav and shut the Internet in her laptop.

- when Khushi tried to prove that "brooding stares" was so romantic and gave in to the challenge of a staring session with Arnav.

- when Khushi typed the "romantic" letter to Sheetal on "behalf" of Arnav.

- when Khushi talked about the tantrum-throwing-model who wanted "Alkaline water at 21 degree Celsius.. ". Seriously?!

- when Khushi kept quite for 3 hours but irritated Arnav by making him listen to her recordings.

- when Khushi suspected that Payal read her diary and she threatened that she would bleach her hair. Bleach, really?!

- when Arnav understood her every goofy tricks.

- when Khushi counted how many times Arnav used the F-word in a sentence.

- when Khushi talked about her awesome DNA. I agree, wholeheartedly, that she has got awesome DNAs.

- when Khushi's family talked about all the childhood habits of Khushi.

- when Khushi talked about "joyful couples" of nematodes.

- when Khushi's Dad waved his hand as if he was seeing her after 10 years or so.

- when Khushi's family made Arnav eat a meal of a week's worth.

- when Payal said "Honeykins, is that you?". Honeykins??

- when Arnav confessed about his insanity to Khushi. ".. stuck like an obstinate winter phlegm."

Owl. The-man-who-doesn't-know-what-comes-after-what-the. Omniscient. His Insolence.
- so many middle names!!

I loved the offbeat type of confession by both Arnav and Khushi.

I just loved the open ending. It retains the charm which was there in the first chapter.

I believe, skipping into the sunsets or over-dramatic confession or pregnancy blues would have been sorta anticlimax for this story. This was the best kind of ending which this awesome story could get.

-Chudel-

greenMoss Senior Member
greenMoss
greenMoss

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
The extremely positive character of Arnav is very endearing.

-Chudel-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index