... (Page 51)

mastermagician IF-Rockerz
mastermagician
mastermagician

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delilah-

Originally posted by mastermagician

when is the next update?Smile

As soon as I get the time and idea. :P I'll post at least one update within this week.

@All- Please guys, if you are the eldest in your house, don't tell on your siblings to your parents. And don't ever show their diary to anyone else- A traumatised and scarred past self

LOL

will wait for itSmile

what's with the 'under satin cloth' stuff?LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chudel-shree10Barun_Addict

-Chudel- Senior Member
-Chudel-
-Chudel-

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Delilah-

when is the next update?Smile

As soon as I get the time and idea. :P I'll post at least one update within this week.

@All- Please guys, if you are the eldest in your house, don't tell on your siblings to your parents. And don't ever show their diary to anyone else- A traumatised and scarred past self

LOL

will wait for itSmile

what's with the 'under satin cloth' stuff?LOL

My bed is currently covered in icy-blue, satin bed sheet. I sleep on it quite comfortaby (Hell, I can even sleep on a rack comfortably) and time wooshes past me very quickly. So all my time is covered in satin sheets. Literally. LOL

Hard to understand this. But my friend made a lame joke on this once and I haven't been able to forget. :P

Nataliashree10Barun_Addict

Natalia Goldie
Natalia
Natalia

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
WIth the aim to achieve MY morning dose of 'much needed fun', I finally opened the update to DFS and baam I fell backwards on the on-slaught , no tornado of emotions from KHushi. Horrible and sadistic as it may sound but I had fun at Poor Khushi's expense. First the encounter of the 'battle-with-the tongue' (Splitssvilla edition) and then the family fiasco, Poor girl never expected THAT to happen!Big smile

And MR. ASR, what are you upto> ARe you trying to gauge Khushi's reaction by deliberately necking with Lavanya's when you called KHushi to the room? And then having lunch with her family and blushing at her father's chain of thought?

Delilah, I think this name suits you perfectly no matter what your real name is, cause it juts describes YOUR awesomeness! Wink

And THEN CAME the FAQ!! This is undoubtedly the  most fun, and entertaining FAQ EVER!! More power to you girl! Khushi interviewing Arnav, now THAT sounds SUPER FUN!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chudel-

-Chudel- Senior Member
-Chudel-
-Chudel-

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 3:38am | IP Logged

Edited by -Delilah- - 12 October 2013 at 8:07am

The following 94 member(s) liked the above post:

Petunia11safi767MM712AdaJttannArniiimalar3TurkiyeseemaaryansangeethbalaprimishaArshinmenaj84cutyanushkapalakbitiya5armadAUMMKhushixoxonewfoundloveanamika00arhiformespongebobchickfoesbglimmernglitterchristmasArchu61hari93lovelyangelkatunkkajtammareddy88sandyA_Bit_Crazier..SaRunHoliccarshifan91jg12famiyafarha_ipkknd--BumbleBee--vinu.srSAM32inspiringstarsarnavbarunAfsha29tanya_viNi_singhspsharmilathe_breezemirnalini-Siaa-pmpm1vidya.sanjaymsmarpleswetha_chCharmz_58Dhara_smistyrainsaycma98momoahmdCheshireBilliluvbugIronButterflyyeshyeshnaArshix144SnoowfallSirenMitraA_BA.PastelDamsel.Javeria3991aquagalvarsha2KDriafnaincarnadinebewakoofLadkishree10daisydee425AnarocksickShamz94jakhushiamaypranayfarheen75Gurmeet4DrashtiChitraF-Cheeni-ajoop_disha_mandy15diyadivyaranogillAquaSandhyaGredandForge1chillykondhililazyleavesRasgulla_sp

-Chudel- Senior Member
-Chudel-
-Chudel-

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 3:38am | IP Logged

Edited by -Delilah- - 12 October 2013 at 8:07am

The following 112 member(s) liked the above post:

toughshona_123shermyhopalongHugeArshiFanhakim218deex717McAwesomnessAdaJRobeshaseemaaryanttannTurkiyeArniiimalar3nimkobhambaricutyanushkagurukhushprimishaArshinmenaj84sangeethbalapalakbitiyamythrayesam_93melanie64AUMMKhushixoxospongebobchickanamika00glimmernglitternewfoundloveArchu61abayancechristmashari93sairam03katunkkapalo101satiisparvatiWaterIcelovelyangelhappypeaceA_Bit_Crazier..SaRunHoliccThroneAmita2014arshifan91nhrbzar-baramaheerah_khanjg12FeistyDewdropmayurisb80farha_ipkkndvinu.srmpuhan--BumbleBee--crazyaddictionNi_singhspsharmilaSuni-Siaa-the_breezeinspiringstarsarnavbarunpmpm1mirnalinimsmarpleswetha_chDhara_smistyrainsaycma98Charmz_58Japonicapreethi.saseedaCheshireBilliIronButterflyyeshyeshnaluvbugArshix144SirenMitraA_BAJaveria3991varsha2KDincarnadinedaisydee425musicfan5Anarocksickshree10aquagalriafnadebby_11jakhushiGurmeet4DrashtiShamz94amaypranay_disha_ChitraFajoopViji79mandy15-Cheeni-diyadivyaranogillGredandForgeBarun_AddictAquaSandhya1chillykondhiliRasgulla_sp

vandana.sagar IF-Stunnerz
vandana.sagar
vandana.sagar

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Res

Its over!

But I am not going to be so sad as the journey has been great, totally enjoyed this story and the way you wrote it. Your Arnav and Khushi seemed so life like...

Its been fun and totally entertaining...to say the least!

Thank you for sharing it and I hope to read more of your work!

Edited by vandana.sagar - 27 August 2013 at 7:43am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chudel-preethi.saseedaAnarocksick1chilly

AquaSandhya IF-Sizzlerz
AquaSandhya
AquaSandhya

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Res

What the? Completed? You said soon butShocked

I'm gonna read it again and again before I write my comment. Once I finish the comment, that is it..done. So waitWink

Do you know how many of my favourite FF's are nearing completion?Cry  Of course I love happy endings ...but this like all my favourtie movies releasing in one week in a year and I have nothing to watch for the rest of the yearConfused

Now, its my turn to rantWacko

Now I get it, about UgandaLOL

Moving on from my rantSmile

I do love your notes, you siggy, your dp and in genral your attitude towards life.

Comment on Update

You are my most favourite witch in this entire world. More than hermoine...only because she is too prim and proper and I'm not and I know you are not. 

So, how can I not love these dairy entires written by you. so sweetly addressed to Payal/your sister? Love that.

The titles you give them are truly an inspiration. I always thought I was good at giving people names and now you made me eat humble pie. How many humble pies do you plan to make me eat? Hey! not that I mind coz I ROFL'd through them.

You made ASR throw stones at Khushi's window...awww..ww..www...loved that.

I realized that I actually adore Khushi's with a sense of humour much more than the stoic and staid ones or the prim and proper ones. 

DFS Khushi vs STS Khushi? 

yes, DFS wins hands down. I know she'll be happy in life and she'll make Arnav happy and they will live happily too.

I loved the way you ended. Yes, an open ending is always briallint. Gives us scope for hopes and dreams and OS's when the writer feels like writing moreROFL 

Will miss this SS Del. truly. Don't want to get senti and emo because this has been such a laugh riot and I should be leaving happily. But I'm finishing this with a heavier heart than what i would likeHug

Look forward to more fun stories from youSmile

SandyDay Dreaming

Edited by AquaSandhya - 27 August 2013 at 5:05am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gurukhush-Chudel-Anarocksickshree10_disha_1chilly

Anarocksick IF-Rockerz
Anarocksick
Anarocksick

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Shocked
Yeah, I know I just said I don't mind endings, but didn't expect one in the next update itself (yeah, I know we're talking about different FFs, but still) 

Anyway res. I'll unres by tonight. 

-----------

M here. Sorry for being so late...but yes, that's just how I roll. 

I like happy endings. But I like open endings too. I definitely like it better than sad endings. But I also like sad endings where it's needed. Know what I mean? 

My point is ki bhai if this is an open ending then I do love open endings. You made Arnav Singh Raizada throw pebbles at Khushi Kumari Gupta's windows. Hello? Like he...ll...o!

So I say we call this ending an open-but-happy-ending-at-least-for-the-time-being. Okay? Now we're cool. Big smile

This was super fun to read, Chudel. Thanks for sharing this lovely story. I loved this Arnav and I loved this Khushi. But I did love Khushi a little more because she was oh-so-hilarious. But Mr. Raizada definitely gets plus points for coming up with 'Madam Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle' LOL

It's been fun, Del. You must write more. If not FFs, then OS's, yeah? Consider it :)

Edited by Anarocksick - 05 September 2013 at 10:26am

-Chudel-AquaSandhya1chilly

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index