Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

... (Page 49)

Anupama. IF-Rockerz
Anupama.
Anupama.

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 3:33am | IP Logged
LOL ChuDell ji, bahot maza aaya FAQ padh ke. :P

Used to have a diary. And wrote in it regularly. And then once it was on the verge of getting discovered at home. I gave it a last read, as in read whatever I had written..had a good laugh at myself..and then tore the pages and burnt them. Thats how I saved myself. ;>

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chudel-preethi.saseeda_disha_

luvbug IF-Dazzler
luvbug
luvbug

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
OMG this was hilarious!!!! ROFLROFLROFL
Thumbs Up awesome... really enjoyed reading it Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chudel-

vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
I love your refreshingly unique sense of humour LOL

-Chudel-

mastermagician IF-Rockerz
mastermagician
mastermagician

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
when is the next update?Smile

-Chudel-

PhoenixTears IF-Dazzler
PhoenixTears
PhoenixTears

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
That was the best FAQ I have ever read! You have a different and very smart sense of humor, its just awesome. Thank god I dont have younger siblings and it was always me announcing my brothers secrets out aloud, its super fun to do so LOLLOL Eagerly waiting for next update, write soon!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chudel-vandana.sagar

vandana.sagar IF-Stunnerz
vandana.sagar
vandana.sagar

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Hilarious as usual...! 
Love the names she comes up with! And finally her realisation of some feelings for sir...I feel her pain..and her inability to understand what it is about seeing him with La that bothers her...loved how she cannot remember the accountants name...loved how she recalls her mom saying everyone is pretty ...and so Lavanya is pretty annoying...

Loved how she just wants to leave after seeing and imagining him and La...your writing is so effortless and witty...
Loved how she willed her father not to come to them and of course he not only does but he invites him for lunch and which he accepts?! 

I love her entries in the diary ...ha ha ! 

Sorry for the delay but was travelling and just got back! 

Edited by vandana.sagar - 22 August 2013 at 7:29pm

-Chudel-

-Chudel- Senior Member
-Chudel-
-Chudel-

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mastermagician

when is the next update?Smile

As soon as I get the time and idea. :P I'll post at least one update within this week.

@All- Please guys, if you are the eldest in your house, don't tell on your siblings to your parents. And don't ever show their diary to anyone else- A traumatised and scarred past self

LOL

Edited by -Delilah- - 23 August 2013 at 8:13am
foesb Senior Member
foesb
foesb

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Woah this is one amazing story! I read the first chapter and that's it was completely hookedSmile your sense of humour deserves a standing ovation I would say! And Arnav in this story is so sweet, still the angry young man resides somewhere in side him but his sweet nature is more highlighted here in my opinion. What left to talk about Khushi anyway she was my favouriteBig smile so the way you have moulded her character in this story is just so damn adorable. Her self talks those should be the best! How do you even come up with such stuff?! And diary entries, simple and hilarious to the max! Fantastic writing cant wait to read the next chapterBig smile

-Chudel-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index