Fan Fictions

... (Page 38)

maheerah_khan Senior Member
maheerah_khan
maheerah_khan

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
AWESOME is in ur DNA too...LOL...

Things I doubt:

-Is it easy to make a joke out of "THE ASR"...

-How would he get prints of real DNA????

-Last but not the least, can he ever be tooo cool and nice with any one????( atleast with KHUSHI)
LOL
PS:a GR8 update...Wink..Clap...

PPS: do forward ur updates to gul...if she ever plans to make IPKKND 2 with SARUN,all these elements would work out...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chudel-

-Chudel- Senior Member
-Chudel-
-Chudel-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maheerah

Things I doubt:

-Last but not the least, can he ever be tooo cool and nice with any one????( atleast with KHUSHI)
LOL

PPS: do forward ur updates to gul...if she ever plans to make IPKKND 2 with SARUN,all these elements would work out...LOL

About Arnav being nice to Khushi- Well, ASR's characterisation in the show was a bit too angry, too hurtful...too mean. I think, his frustration with Khushi was mostly due the fact that he was attracted to her...so yeah, if ever I made IPK, this would be my Arnav. I like caring men more than angry men. I am not a big fan of drama unless I am the one throwing tantrums.

He was talking about printing pictures of DNA components btw. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maheerah_khanArshix144shree10ChitraF

maheerah_khan Senior Member
maheerah_khan
maheerah_khan

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delilah-

Originally posted by Maheerah

Things I doubt:

LOL

About Arnav being nice to Khushi- Well, ASR's characterisation in the show was a bit too angry, too hurtful...too mean. I think, his frustration with Khushi was mostly due the fact that he was attracted to her...so yeah, if ever I made IPK, this would be my Arnav. I like caring men more than angry men. I am not a big fan of drama unless I am the one throwing tantrums.

He was talking about printing pictures of DNA components btw. LOL
HAHAHAHAHA...A big fool i am...LOL

-Chudel-

Addicted87 Goldie
Addicted87
Addicted87

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
First of all I love the chapters name... Insanity is contagious... thats pretty true sometimesLOL
Arnav thinks Khushi is driving him insane but he doesnt seem to really mind it... Infact I think he is starting to like this 'insanity'...!

Khushi is awesome...So I think I'll go with her DNA theory... There can never be a dull moment with someone like her around...

Lovvved the updateSmile Just what I needed at the end of a lousy daySmile

-Chudel-

88sandy Senior Member
88sandy
88sandy

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Another amazing update...lolz khushi has indeedly awesumness in her dna

-Chudel-

-Chudel- Senior Member
-Chudel-
-Chudel-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:45pm | IP Logged

Edited by -Delilah- - 12 October 2013 at 8:07am

The following 98 member(s) liked the above post:

hopalongsadiasaziahakim218deepu66deex717McAwesomnessAdaJttannthetelleroftaleseemaaryanarshian_89cutyanushkagurukhushArshinmesangeethbalaprimishabhambarinaj84sam_935armadAUMMKhushixoxospongebobchickanamika00arhiformeArchu61asmaali0987hari93katunkkasoppyWaterIcericha1792A_Bit_Crazier..lovelyangelSaRunHoliccTiramisu_coffeearshifan91Amita2014maheerah_khanjg12famiyaSAM32Polkadots78--BumbleBee--Shweta1691arnavbarunwildandsweetpmpm1mirnalinividya.sanjaymsmarplethe_breezeSunistories.1408tanya_viNi_singhspsharmilaAparameghaCharmz_58swetha_chDhara_saycma98mistyrainspreethi.saseedaCheshireBilliArshix144luvbugIronButterflyyeshyeshnaSirenMitraA_BA.PastelDamsel.Javeria3991varsha2KDaquagalAnupama.Kishmishriafnaincarnadinedaisydee425Anarocksickshree10Gurmeet4DrashtiShamz94jakhushiamaypranaymandy15-Cheeni-ChitraFajoopdiyadivyaGredandForgeAquaSandhyakondhili1chillyvandana.sagarlazyleavesRasgulla_sp

AquaSandhya IF-Sizzlerz
AquaSandhya
AquaSandhya

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
R

What can I say...but that I'm lucky...just came home...opened lap top and there you goLOL

Khushi is so sweet and so innocent...Loved the names she gave Arnav sir ...very creative...

-His Insolence

-Lucknow's Most Likely To Put You In A Bad Mood

-the man-who-doesn't-know-what-comes-after-what the

-King of Everything

-Lucknow's most likely to put up pretenses.ROFL

But this is one of those bitter sweet experiences in life when you feel you are losing the person you love. Despite the comic sense ...my heart hurt for Khushi and there is a small lump in my throat...Poor baby that silly ache in your chest is the pain that results from heart breaking Khsuhi. 

At last...she acknowledges...she wants him. You go Khushi and go get what you want. 

BTW, what's up with you and Uganda? This is the second time you've mentined that country. I have really good friend who lives in KampalaLOL

Love your prompt updates Del...envy the way you write so effortlessly...atleast, it seems that waySmile

Edited by AquaSandhya - 20 August 2013 at 1:50am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chudel-jg12Aparameghapreethi.saseedaAnarocksick1chilly

Tiramisu_coffee Senior Member
Tiramisu_coffee
Tiramisu_coffee

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
You are such a riot!!

-Chudel-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index