India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

... (Page 34)

maheerah_khan Senior Member
maheerah_khan
maheerah_khan

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHLOL...wonderful updateClap...awesomness is what u have in urself...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chudel-

simi.99 Senior Member
simi.99
simi.99

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Nice

-Chudel-

-Chudel- Senior Member
-Chudel-
-Chudel-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged

Edited by -Delilah- - 12 October 2013 at 8:07am

The following 101 member(s) liked the above post:

hopalongPetunia11sadiasaziaChardonnayAdaJthetelleroftaleArniiinimkoarshian_89seemaaryanttannArshinmeprimishasangeethbalanaj84gurukhushcutyanushkabhambari5armadAUMMruark_22Super.womanarhiformeanamika00spongebobchickArchu61shreyasoniapreciousgirl125palo101soppyhari93cloverlovelyangelkatunkkaThronearshifan9188sandyluv_panipuriNidhiNevmaheerah_khanfamiyajg12TirtharupaAddicted87mpuhanShweta1691wildandsweet--BumbleBee--inspiringstarsthe_breezeSuni-Siaa-pmpm1tanya_viNi_singhspsharmilavidya.sanjaymsmarpleAparameghaJaponicaCharmz_58aycma98Dhara_sCheshireBillipreethi.saseedasanamskySirenMitraluvbugArshix144IronButterflyyeshyeshnaA_BAJaveria3991Anupama.aquagalvarsha2KDriafnaincarnadinedaisydee425ShikhaKhushiAnarocksickshree10Gurmeet4DrashtijakhushiShamz94amaypranay_disha_GulaabiAakhein.mandy15ChitraF-Cheeni-ajoopdiyadivyaDee_JranogillGredandForgeAquaSandhyakondhili1chillylazyleavesRasgulla_sp

Arshix144 IF-Dazzler
Arshix144
Arshix144

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged
RES

Laughing out loud and grinning from ear to ear yet again! You really amaze me with this concept D and it has definitely become one of my favourite FF's! It provides one with the exact relief they need from their rather stressful lives.

Bedazzled and previously sane CEO is enough to send me to another crack up session, oh he has got it bad. I totally adore this previously Sane CEO who apologizes right after he yells, who studies Khushi's face for her reactions, who is there to comfort her should she feel insecure, who indulges her and lets her be her Awesome Self. She truly is really something, she is witty and ok crazy too but entertaining crazy Not idiotic crazy. What am I saying, I am slowly turning into these insane kids as well.LOL 

With all her craziness, Khushi has somehow become Mr CEO's medicine, his headaches vanish in her company, what more can he ask for?! He has a soft corner for her and now respects her too, he can't deny his attraction towards her despite all the fun and humour we see progress in this relationship, it's attraction and respect for now let us see what happens next! 

Thank you D, thank you for all the laughs throughout this whole FF!

Edited by Arshix144 - 15 August 2013 at 1:02am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gurukhushNidhiNev-Chudel-shree10

Aparamegha IF-Dazzler
Aparamegha
Aparamegha

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Another fab ode to the future self..

Arnav Singh Raizada bedazzled by Khushi Khumari Gupta's awesome DNA's..great

Even we love their routine falling and catching game...

Happy Independence Day to you as well..

Edited by Aparamegha - 15 August 2013 at 12:56am

-Chudel-

Dee_J IF-Sizzlerz
Dee_J
Dee_J

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged
thoroughly enjoyed it! And a Happy Independence day to you too :)

-Chudel-

AquaSandhya IF-Sizzlerz
AquaSandhya
AquaSandhya

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
R

ROFLROFLROFL - I love this work for the amount of laughs i go through in just those 5mins or less. 

I'm reminded of someone I know the way Khushi gushes on about her awesomeness...yeah baby keep it up. and Arnav she doesn't need DNA chart to remind her, it is ingrained in her heart soul and mind and that is the reason why she wears her attitude on her sleeve.

Ooofff I love ths Arnav coz he has no qualms about accpeting his attraction to Khushi Gupta...yeah he is fighting it but knows it...and that is half the battle won. 

Bedazzled Arnav Singh Raizada - Del, I love you for this...yes yes yes...Khushi is dazzling him ...ROFL Thank you God for Khushi Kumari Gupta who has ASR in the throes of rapture around her...boohoo bella...

Loved itLOL

BTW, if you dont blow your trumpet nobody ever will...(corporate lingo)

so continue patting your back for giving us these double updates...

And Khushi too...contiue blowing your trumpetParty

HAPPY INDEPENDECE DAY Hug

Edited by AquaSandhya - 15 August 2013 at 1:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chudel-preethi.saseeda

diyadivya IF-Sizzlerz
diyadivya
diyadivya

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Happy Independence Day to you to
fun updtLOL
njyd 

-Chudel-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index