Fan Fictions

... (Page 27)

-Chudel- Senior Member
-Chudel-
-Chudel-

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged

Edited by -Delilah- - 12 October 2013 at 8:07am

The following 82 member(s) liked the above post:

ksgsrkIyamnurmPetunia11sadiasaziahakim218AdaJarshian_89seemaaryannimkoArshinmesangeethbalanaj84me_lovelygulAUMMspongebobchickarhiformecutie13hari93sairam03WaterIcekatunkkalovelyangelNidhiNevA_Bit_Crazier..arshifan91Thronemaheerah_khanjg12famiyaChocolate_barunvinu.srSAM32Addicted87zeediawildandsweetinspiringstarsarnavbarunthe_breezeSuni-Siaa-lovespelltanya_viNi_singhashw99vidya.sanjaymsmarpleCharmz_58AparameghaJaponicamistyrainsaycma98preethi.saseedaCheshireBilliASRphankiluvbugArshix144IronButterflyyeshyeshnaSirenMitraA_BAincarnadinebewakoofLadkidaisydee425shree10Kishmishriafnameera30farheen75Gurmeet4DrashtiamaypranayShamz94_disha_-Cheeni-ChitraFmandy15ajoop.Screwtape.kondhili1chillyAquaSandhyalazyleavesRasgulla_sp

AquaSandhya IF-Sizzlerz
AquaSandhya
AquaSandhya

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Pablo Naruda...seriously? Is there not going to be a part of my life that will remain untouched by ArHi...Ermm...I guess not.

A hilarious update that had amazing emotional and touchy moments. 

I was seriously ROFL when she talks about needing an elevator to reach all those levels levels at which she connects to the poem...that was simply brilliant. I have a Chilean freind. She and I went to see the house Naruda lived in whislt he was in SL and did you know he lived in Sri Lanka breifly?...a country I lived in for a few years.

The elevator needed to connect to all those levels ofcourse reminded me of the movie...InceptionGeek

Loved the way she gets ready to anny him, the voice recordings. But I have to admit that I fell in love with those moments where he moves to sit with her and misses her voice and regrets his punishment...How can something that started out so funny end with high emotions. Did you realize that is your forte? If you didn't...let me tell you ...You are brilliant at brining out those intense emotions.

Edited by AquaSandhya - 05 August 2013 at 9:12am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chudel-Aparameghashree10kondhili1chilly_disha_

vandana.sagar IF-Stunnerz
vandana.sagar
vandana.sagar

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Res

Love the hilarity of the situation in itself...the poem another example of your brilliance...loved the analogy of the elevator with the level of complexity of the poem...ha ha MD her very matter of fact approach...so much for Pablo...but I get what she means...and I loved her for that comparison...

Loved how she needs to prepare for her silence...regular people prepare when they need to talk but this is so Khushisque...( yes I know there is no such word...but I really feel there ought to be) loved the recordings she makes...beyond hilarious...loved how her silence hits him and affects him..wonderfully written..

I love his concern and the way he rearranges her position to make her comfortable in her sleep...loved how he needs her to talk as much as she needs to...and regrets his punishment and misses her voice...

Loved her gloating about her ability to actually keep silent and love how he takes the punishment back for his sanity..ironical...

Oh loved the sarcasm ...absolutely a delight to read! Loved how you made this emotional as well...

Edited by vandana.sagar - 05 August 2013 at 11:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chudel-IronButterfly

IronButterfly IF-Dazzler
IronButterfly
IronButterfly

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Really enjoy Pablo's work but enjoyed this fresh take on it even more.

Hilarious as always.

"I disagree with this poet on so many levels that you'd probably need an elevator to go through them all.
What an amazing analogy.

Poor Arnav. Couldn't achieve what he wanted by his punishment.

Loved Khushi's creativity. Recording her voice. Hahaha. Only she is pagal enough to do it.

Edited by IronButterfly - 05 August 2013 at 2:13pm

-Chudel-shree10

Dee_J IF-Sizzlerz
Dee_J
Dee_J

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Dee!
ASRphanki IF-Dazzler
ASRphanki
ASRphanki

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Woah..wonderful update once again...
ASR is soo damn good...
Nd khushi will always be Ms Chatterbox..:P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chudel-

FeistyDewdrop Goldie
FeistyDewdrop
FeistyDewdrop

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged
AWESOME :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chudel-

1chilly IF-Sizzlerz
1chilly
1chilly

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Another hilarious update.

Read the poems too. Loved them.

She managed to keep quiet for three hours.

Party timeLOL

Love this story.

What a stressbuster.

I laughed like a crazy woman reading the update.

My sleeping kids woke up.

Shall I blame you for it.LOL

Love this story.

Edited by 1chilly - 05 August 2013 at 10:33am

-Chudel-shree10

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index