Posted: 10 years ago
OH KHUSHI! you are so awesome that it makes me want to envy you! I wish I was not among the crowd of dullness fearing not to be different that I am actually boring! And here you are being your awesome self that you love yourself, no sense of insecurity! No wonder Raizada is enthralled!
From Start to Finish one awesome crazy ride into the world of Khushi Gupta and her Bedazzled Boss ASR!

🤣

Ps: Thank you for updating both DFS and STS ! 
Edited by _disha_ - 10 years ago
Laughed so much with this update. I'm still grinning goofily! What are you doing to me, Del?
just read all the parts..all I can say is it's damn hilarious ..both arnav & khushi are adorable ..a sweet boss & a cute,insane,darling employee ... simply loved it
i m grinning again after reading that update
no doubt khushi had awesomeness in her DNA :)

that's really sweet update 

why khushi feel insecure, actually she didn't 
she jus doesn't pretend what she is not
Edited by -LiveCrazily- - 10 years ago
Hahaha, Khushi surely got awesomeness in her DNA, superb update! Hilarious yet brilliant, awesome!!! 👏👏👏
A Happy Independence Day to you too!!

Now I know just the place to come to, to leave all the stress behind and to laugh my head off. 😆
Khushi with her awesome DNA and her bedazzled boss crack me up everytime with out fail.🤣

Thank you for the double treat.
I love the Arnav and Khushi you created. Their playfulness is adorable. I read your other works too. But this is the one I eagerly look forward to.
That was Awesome ! and I love these series so so damn much ! Thanks for the pm ! 
Hey ...
You know what ?? I've got my exams coming up and I was just tired coz of learning and the best thing that happened was your FF ...

It's actually one of the best things that is a stress buster and lift my mood high considerably and makes me laugh out loud and at the end I'm smiling like a crazy person ... =D

So thank you so much for writing this wonderful FF and giving me delightful moments ...

Thanks for the pm :)