Fan Fictions

... (Page 24)

-Chudel- Senior Member
-Chudel-
-Chudel-

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShikhaKhushi

ROFL That was so damn hilarious!

Have you read 'I've got your number' by Sophie Kinsella? Because the email thing is a bit like a situation in that book!!! Awesome Del!!! Muaah!

Yes, I read that book last year. In fact, I have read almost all of her books but I wasn't really thinking about it when I wrote. Must be my subconscious kicking in.LOL

maheerah_khan Senior Member
maheerah_khan
maheerah_khan

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
have u sweared to finish my vocabulary in any damn way????How can u write with perfection????HOWWW????I love this story...Made my day complete wid a dose of ur writeup...Thanx for da PM...and for the future of the story,as u wish bt if u are trying to wrap it up then i have a crappy idea in store...The ideas goes like,"ARNAV n KHUSHI are a happily married couple and are reading each others diary enteries which they wrote years back and are reliving the memories...and the 4 enteries are a part of thier reading(i can understand how crappy that isEmbarrassed)"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chudel-

-Cheeni- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cheeni-
-Cheeni-

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Sir raised one eyebrow sardonically (seriously, it was pretty cool the way he did it. I tried practicing that in front of the mirror once but I just looked...stupid. Whatever.)ROFL

its hilarious brooding stares, reply to sheetal
this khushi fully crazy 
read all four chapter ...that's hell crazy

i love it 

-Chudel-

shree10 IF-Rockerz
shree10
shree10

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Hilarious and totally worth the wait!!

But please I can't guess what Khuhsi wrote to ASR. SO please pls.. you can give next chapter about what Khushi wrote!

-Chudel-

mistyrains IF-Dazzler
mistyrains
mistyrains

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
This story can't get any more hilarious - can it? I love this Arnav, a little more realistic version of the ASR. Very charming! :D

-Chudel-

richa1792 Senior Member
richa1792
richa1792

Posted: 27 July 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delilah-

Originally posted by ShikhaKhushi

ROFL That was so damn hilarious!

Have you read 'I've got your number' by Sophie Kinsella? Because the email thing is a bit like a situation in that book!!! Awesome Del!!! Muaah!

Yes, I read that book last year. In fact, I have read almost all of her books but I wasn't really thinking about it when I wrote. Must be my subconscious kicking in.LOL

Mr Yamasaki, Mr Yamasaki.!!!!ROFL
I am so sorry, but every time someone mentions this book, my mind jumps to the scene where she performed a singing telegram to the Japanes guy on Single Ladies music.

It was frigging hilarious.

-Chudel-

Deleted Goldie
Deleted
Deleted

Posted: 27 July 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Awesome , Amazing !
I was laughing my head off man .

-Chudel-

Polkadots78 Goldie
Polkadots78
Polkadots78

Posted: 27 July 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Delightfully funny and absolute fun!!!!

-Chudel-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index