-Chudel-

incarnadine IF-Rockerz
incarnadine
incarnadine

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged

Haha awesome update D!

So cringeworthy when Khushi said she doesn't wear knickers LOL 
A phrase turned out bad!

Khushi is a fangirl like moi. Staring at the hotter than Sahara Desert Barun Sobti's naked torso is definitely 'harmless fun' LOL Embarrassed

And what did she write in the note? That she won't be having 'harmless fun' for 6 hours? That she won't stare at Salman's and Barun's naked torsos for 6 hours? LOL
That's what I think Tongue
And if that is what it is, then she's punishing herself real bad! LOL

Loved it! It was witty and fun! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chudel-

nishi22 IF-Rockerz
nishi22
nishi22

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Nice

-Chudel-

ajoop IF-Sizzlerz
ajoop
ajoop

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
awesomeSmileSmile

-Chudel-

Arshix144 IF-Dazzler
Arshix144
Arshix144

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Yet another hilarious chapter, oh I had another good old crack up session! You missy are handling every genre brilliantly so far!  Khushi's character is just mad in a somewhat adorable way. I think it is most probably her craziness that is keeping ASR on his toes, at the same time he can't help but like her. 

The whole reference to Sobti and IPK was just too darn amusing! Khushi defending the show with the mention of the good old flying duppatta's and "Brooding stares had me in splits LOL. If khushi is a nutcase then ASR is no less with the whole indulging her and actually trying the stares.  Then you had that letter oh God I can't get over it, her reply on behalf of ASR couldn't be any funnier.ROFL It would be so entertaining if one day ASR uses those words on her about a certain dress matching the silver of her pretty eyes rofl!

Now what I can't get over is the PS and what she wrote in that sheet of paper that got the reaction that it did. Did she agree to stay mute for 6 hours?LOL Or did she agree to be his personal slave for 6 hours? Or...ah nevermind you will have to have to tell us? Perhaps in the next update? Which I hope will be soon because I Love this FF! Am I asking for too much?LOL 

-Chudel-

_disha_ IF-Sizzlerz
_disha_
_disha_

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
What the D ! I didnt expect to be left in a dilemma after reading DFS ...what was written on that sheet of paper ????Confused 

But the update was fab ..even though i loved the whole of it the knickers comment got me ROFL like crazy for a couple of mins !LOL

-Chudel-

Amita2014 Senior Member
Amita2014
Amita2014

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Witty and amazing...LOL
Loved the letter Kushi drafted to Sheetal..
What was written on the note Kushi gave Arnav?

-Chudel-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index