Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Chudel- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: AquaSandhya

I'm jumping right in...I quote Ana's "Oh Dear"

and may I say I feel very intelligent all of a suddent that I didnt write down my thoughts on paper because I knew someone would read them😆

Patting my back and blowing trumpet in my honour🥳

I am really envious of you right now, S. I could do without some mortifying memories...I used to be one innocent child pehle. 

Btw, I realize I am spamming my own thread (which is not a baccho ka khel as disha said) but I still don't know how I land up doing this stuff.
_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aww Del ... at the risk of sounding creepy i will say i just want to hug you !😆

AquaSandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: -Delilah-

I am really envious of you right now, S. I could do without some mortifying memories...I used to be one innocent child pehle. 

Btw, I realize I am spamming my own thread (which is not a baccho ka khel as disha said) but I still don't know how I land up doing this stuff.

Don't worry Del, now you are awesomeness personified... this trumpet is for you🥳

I know how you land up in such situation...it is your craziness quotient😎
Edited by AquaSandhya - 10 years ago
Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lavanya's tongue down Sir's esophagus🤣 how it happened seriously where u get these ideas  ðŸ¤£

unbelievable name the man-who-doesn't-know-what-comes-after-what the ðŸ¤£

its heart aching update but i was ROFLing ...Poor khushi her awesomeness didn't make sense with her anymore

Her dad was doing day dreaming of her marriage with richy ASR but this habit mostly had by our mothers...on other note my mother doing it always i know her that little secret ðŸ˜‰

How awkward when your parents told your childhood oh-cute habits ðŸ¤“ its really embrassing i really want to sympathize with khushi when her amma told her sir how she run naked in courtyard as a child 

Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
read FAQ 

Your diary read by siblings then mother...GOD it happened with me also everytime at the end i stop writing 
when my read it i literally want earth consume me at that moment its really embarssing my inner little unbelievable thoughts read by anyone 
-Chudel- thumbnail
Originally posted by: _disha_

Aww Del ... at the risk of sounding creepy i will say i just want to hug you !😆

Of course you want to. I am like...so cute😆🤗

-Modest Maiden

PS- Spamming is very, very addicting. I fear all my craziness will burst out now (eh...like it hasn't already!😆)
_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ok so totally irrelevant or may be not !!😉 ðŸ˜†

AquaSandhya thumbnail

Of course you want to. I am like...so cute😆🤗

-Modest Maiden

PS- Spamming is very, very addicting. I fear all my craziness will burst out now (eh...like it hasn't already!😆)

The dam hasn't broken yet...there's loads more in there no doubt😆
Anarocksick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

The teachers in schools always used to be like, "You all should keep diaries and make entries everyday. It's a very good habit."...and some shit like that.

Nobody ever warned us about the fact that others might just want take a look at what we have written. 

Not fair. I think it's a parent-teacher conspiracy. 

Alright..okay... we are all spamming your thread now. 
AquaSandhya thumbnail
Dish...thats so funny...🤣

Dell...Chudell🤣

🤣