Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mistyrains thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Arnav is so adorable. It strikes a chord every time doesn't it -  a quiet Khushi? It like a room is devoid of life. Amazing chapter! <3 
Anarocksick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
"If you are happy and you know it, bang your head,"  ðŸ˜†

Hilarious stuff, Delilah! I absolutely looovee your khushi. She is just so effin' cute and funny, dammit! 

Btw, Khushi dear-future-selfs are fun to read, her craziness shining through them. But Arnav's singh Raizada's dear-future-selfs get unbelievably funny when I start imagining him doing all those things that you make him do and all those things that you make him say. ðŸ˜† Damn girl. 

The exchange of poems part was hilarious! Keeping quite ðŸ˜† and Khushi's interpretation of it. Dayummm. 
thetelleroftale thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hello Delilah,
I just came across this work of yours and I must tell you that this is the first FF I'm leaving a comment on.
A lot of the FFs here either have good plot or good language but rarely both. Yours is one of the rare ones and the comedy just feels like an added bonus :)
I have great admiration for people who write good comedy, being an amateur writer myself I know just how difficult this is. One tends to second guess if something that sounds funny in one's head will actually be that funny on paper! But you have a natural flair, so you should trust your instincts :)
Keep up the good work, I'll be sure to follow this one and also look up your other work!

Ni_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hilarious...read all the parts and enjoyed them...waiting for more
thanks for the pm
_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Notes to Self :

1) Do NOT read DFS in a public place with no Restroom around. 

2) As if fangirling over fictional characters wasn't enough u have started fangirling over FF writers.😕

3) When u read Delilah you feel you know her just because your name starts with a D. ðŸĪŠ

Your True Self  D !

Ps: Loved the update !😆 
PhoenixTears thumbnail
Fantastic update Deliah, wow! 
ShikhaKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Loved every bit of it Del! And the poems were genius!
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Superb update.👏
Awesome concept.👍🏞
Every update is so hilarious and funny.ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ
Loved Arnav and Khushi and their points in the end of each entry in the diary.
Plz pm me next update.
-Chudel- thumbnail

Originally posted by: thetelleroftale

Hello Delilah,
I just came across this work of yours and I must tell you that this is the first FF I'm leaving a comment on.
A lot of the FFs here either have good plot or good language but rarely both. Yours is one of the rare ones and the comedy just feels like an added bonus :)
I have great admiration for people who write good comedy, being an amateur writer myself I know just how difficult this is. One tends to second guess if something that sounds funny in one's head will actually be that funny on paper! But you have a natural flair, so you should trust your instincts :)
Keep up the good work, I'll be sure to follow this one and also look up your other work!

Aww. Thank you! Truly honored and humbled. :)
-Chudel- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _disha_

Notes to Self :

1) Do NOT read DFS in a public place with no Restroom around. 

2) As if fangirling over fictional characters wasn't enough u have started fangirling over FF writers.😕

3) When u read Delilah you feel you know her just because your name starts with a D. ðŸĪŠ

Your True Self  D !

Ps: Loved the update !😆 

😆 That is the most creative comment I have ever come across. Thanks! :-)