Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maheerah_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ur updates really crack me up,kudos to da hard work u r putting in managing two ff's at da same time...i jst luv ur peice of works and yes do PM me da address of da place where u get such creative ideas from...heheheheπŸ˜†
PS:do PM me when u update next part😳
Amita2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fab update!!!!
Enjoying this more and more 😊
Arnav actually watched a salman movie with Kushi even though he knew about the photoshop..cute πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Neha2014 - 10 years ago
pearl.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hilarious update...Loved it...
shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What an update!! Thanks so much for pm and putting smile on my face. AM glad I am late and caught it on Monday lunch time and it really drove away my Monday morning blues.

Ha ha ha.. All thought that Khushi photoshopped the pic!! and Arnav went to movie inspite of knowing that! How sweet!

BTW, my kid loves that zumi zumi.. ad.
Enchante thumbnail
I think I am in love with the  Man-Who-Doesn't-Know-What-Comes-After-What-The , move over Miss Lucknow's most likely to land a prince charming, there's a new rival in town and she'll not back down like Sheetal. 

I started laughing as son as my gaze landed on the word Photoshop. Seriously, how the hell did you get so innovative and cool?πŸ˜† 

I love this whole dynamic between those two...it feels rather like I am in this alternate universe where Arnav's cool and pedantic and Khushi is over the top still (she couldn't even change in the new universeπŸ˜†) but charmingly so.

I can't tell you how you made me laugh. Thank you for this wonderful story. Continue soon. I can do with a few or a lot of laughs. So long. :-)
_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I have to say a huge thanks to shree10  for recommending me this story !

Its fresh , innovative and extremely witty.

On one hand we have this ever calculative Arnav and the other there is Khushi who is anything but prim and proper but the cutest one yet!

Looking forward to read this along with your other stories!
Edited by _disha_ - 10 years ago
anisharoy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazinf ff...
funny...romantic...all in one..
add me..
sahada thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ Aaawoo adorable sugary cuddly story D! 
I'm liking where it's going πŸ˜ƒ - rOmance πŸ˜‰
Waiting eeaagerlyy for the nxt update!
utopia13 thumbnail
your ff is tooo good...actually all your ffs are too good.. ⭐️.i am constantly smiling and laughing out loud reading them...they are the best pick me ups...πŸ‘...why did i never find them before...now i am going to be on the lookout for all updates...
-Catharsis thumbnail
πŸ˜†

This is SO good! Continue soon! πŸ˜†