bewakoofLadki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
loved dis sooo much

simply superb
katunkka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Delilah, you're on fire today with two update! Ofcourse its a good thing for us readers haha may you have such days always!
Coming to the chapter hilarious as always and I think Arnav has my heart.
ASRphanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hehe...dat was sooo cute...nd hilarious...
I loved dat photoshop wala whole scene...nd especially the end...
Thnx for pm...brilliant
Arshix144 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You are on a roll D and I am having an awesome time here particularly reading this chapter. I am just inlove with the format and the whacky/witty dialogues/ characters you have come up with. Khushi has no idea just how affected MR CEO is, does she? He went to the movies with her knowing she had absolutely nothing on him. She has no idea he wants to admit her and himself to an asylum, does she?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I Loveeed, loved, loved the lessons section again, if only I had written little notes for my siblings threatening them like she threatened her Di as well, maybe I would have been still writing diary entriesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And finally Khushi ends her diary entry with "Much Love" ROFLMAO if lessons wasn't enough you cracked me up with the PS and then the author's note without even trying. Yes, even if you didn't have anything whacky to say the way you expressed that very thought made usπŸ˜† ...
so thank youπŸ€—! I shall look forward to more, yes I can't seem to be getting enoughπŸ˜†

arshian_89 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It is very nice...and I loved the line 'Man-Who-Doesn't-Know-What-Came-After-What-The'πŸ˜ƒ
melonie thumbnail
Hi Delilah,

Beautiful updates and thanks for the PM's. I am trying to catch up on everything I missed.

Arnav and Khushi are incredibly adorable. They don't really share a sir-employee relationship. They both have some special kind of affection towards each other ;)

All the employees thought that a smiling Arnav's picture is photoshoped πŸ˜†
We can't blame them right...Arnav has only blessed Khushi with that special smile.

It was sweet that he came to the movies and digested a Salman Khan movie also.

Pls cont soon..
avika_ShArMa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow! 2 updatez in a single day! thanku, one for that and one more for pms!😊
lol. arnav smiling is incredulous for his employees so much so that they thought khushi is a master at photoshop. ofcourse we know the else! i like this arnav, angry yet funny, always what the-ing but cute πŸ˜‰
khushi, i love your ringtone...pls dont change it! zumi zumi pls!
story in the form of diary entries is much fun to read! im loving it! chears for you! πŸ˜Š

farheen75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Khushi is so adorable and cute and it seems that Sir is treating her as his non stop entertainment source, he so adorably indulges all her whims and fancies.
preethi.saseeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This is such a wonderful work... So beautifully written... I have a wide gin plastered on my face for the full length of your update... I just can't wait to read an ASR version of this incident... Will we get to read how he felt watching movie with her???

You are amazingly talented... Thank you for writing this...
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very entertaining love all the updates...keep it up