Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS DARK: HUNTED SOUL THREAD 2 - PART 5 (LAST) (Page 28)

Bubbles76 Goldie
Bubbles76
Bubbles76

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Cry feeling bad for khushi ... i hope Arnav soon comes out of his obsession and regret what he was doing with her ... and i am sure khushi is not going to forgive him and in the end Arnav will loose khushi forever ...

continue please Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sugar_ArHi..

Diva_Akorshi IF-Sizzlerz
Diva_Akorshi
Diva_Akorshi

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
churailll i will kill u...
i want to kill this bas***d arnav...Angry
poor khushi...Cry

..Sugar_ArHi..

kuts IF-Sizzlerz
kuts
kuts

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
read part 3 . OMG!
I want the Blog link Di. jaldi. :P

..Sugar_ArHi..

-MissBoiiVamp- IF-Rockerz
-MissBoiiVamp-
-MissBoiiVamp-

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Freaking awesum!! :))
Thxx for the PM... :))

..Sugar_ArHi..

..Sugar_ArHi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Sugar_ArHi..
..Sugar_ArHi..

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

(DON'T COPY OR SHARE MY WORK WITHOUT MY PERMISSION)

NO MORE SENDING BLOG LINK - SOME CONTENT HAVE BEEN FILTERED

[WARNING]
This SS is extremely DARK if you are not comfortable then you don't read.
All the heavy stuff will be written along with abuse violent and Mature Content.
Half of the story will be written on my blog. Link will be given once I Update there.

HUNTED SOUL

Part 4

Khushi was lying on the couch.. She was thinking in what term her life have rotate in just one day.. She was scared to enter that room.. Flashes of her being raped was still fresh in her.. She can never forget the day.. Where the light of her life been destroyed by her own childhood friends.. She can never have a  dream of her wedding anymore.. She always have high expectation on how her wedding would be and what she would be wearing.. She was sure she would look beautiful.. Because there would be always a glow on a new bride.. The glow of untouched.. But now thinking of getting married shattered her heart.. She can never imagine settling her life with a man after what she have gone through.. She didn't want to spoil that unluckiest man future by marrying her.. She can never able to complete a wives duty by fulfilling her husband desire.. Moreover, Who would marry her after knowing her history.. Even society would kill her with their cruel and harsh words.. Alone tear rolled on her cheeks.. She feel to end her life but thinking it is a SIN she stop herself.. She knew what was happening with her was written in her fate and she would face her own fate.. She won't end her life and let him win.. She want him to see what have he done to his childhood friend the same friend which he was in love once..

Even sometimes she thinks can she ever forgive him for his deeds to her.. She closed her eyes for a proper rest.. Her body was paining.. She been given physical and verbal pain everyday.. She lost her strength.. She feel her heart are empty and her way of future are black.. She gulped down her sorrow.. Just then the main door open.. She saw him walking in.. She didn't wake up from the couch.. She looked at the other side don't feel to meet his eyes.. He walked towards her and saw her lying.. He seat opposite her on the coffee table.. He took out some soothing cream from his pocket and start to apply on her skin where the blue black mark was visible.. She closed her eye when his rough hand touch her wounds.. It was still fresh and the pain was increasing..

Arnav: "Dard ho raha hai..?? (Is it paining..)" She closed her eyes and nodded a NO.. She don't need his sympathy..  He was being too soft with her today.. He didn't roared in anger which he did everyday.. Once he was done applying scream on her wounds he lifted her up and took her towards their room.. The room which hunted her soul..

He put her on the bed and move downstairs again.. She was shocked to see something unpredictable on his hand.. She didn't understand why he brings this..??

Arnav: "Is your birthday Khushi' Happy birthday.." He extend the cake with a plastic knife to her.. She hesitantly hold the knife.. She was just looking at the cake blankly.. She didn't thought she would spend her birthday with her rapist.. "Cut the cake.." He command but she was still staring at the cake while the candle was melting.. His anger was raising.. He held her hand forcefully and make her cut the cake.. He took a small piece and put in her mouth forcefully.. She just eat a small bite while he took the plate and placed on the side table.. He went to turn off the lights and the room turn in dark.. He walked towards her.. She can see what he was doing with the help of some lights coming from the windows.. She saw him opening his clothes and make her laid on bed.. She don't understand what he was doing.. He was being to gentle with her.. He open her shirt and throw far from them which could never be found.. He jump on her and start to place light kisses on her neck.. She closed her eyes.. She knew what he want.. He want her again.. Like each nights..

NO MORE SENDING BLOG LINK - SOME CONTENT HAVE BEEN FILTERED

Living room

Khushi was making his coffee.. He was talking on mobile with someone.. She didn't paid attention with whom he was talking..

Arnav: "Aman.. I want that Manav to be clear from my way.. I don't wish to see him in this world.. Do whatever you want but kill him.. Use as much money you want but I want a positive result.."

Aman: "I knew what I should do now ASR.. You don't have to worry.. I will settle this Manav by tomorrow you will get his death news.." A winning smirked appear on his face.. Finally one of the bas***d was dead.. He was creating a lot of problem for him.. He have made a report and insisted the police to look for her.. But ASR was always one step in front from them.. He bribed the inspector and closed this case by giving some excuse that she elope from the house.. But Manav wasn't satisfied.. He air her picture in every news channel.. That really pissed him.. He decided to end this Manav life who was keep on coming in between him and Khushi.. and tomorrow everything would be end..

He gives another few order to Aman before he cut the call.. Once he turn he was shocked to see Khushi behind him.. She was looking at him with tear rolling..

Khushi: "You killed him..??" She asked with trembling lips..

Arnav: "Yes.. I'm going to kill him and by tomorrow he be out of your life.. Forever.." He laugh loudly..

Khushi: "But he can never out from my heart.. Arnavji.."

To be continued.. 

FOR PM                                                                                                       

I WOULD ONLY ACCEPT BUDDY REQUEST WHO COMMENT OCCASIONALLY ON MY WORKS.. 

please hit on the like button and do comment 

Read this note.. 

If you need PM then buddy this account

-Sugar_PM-

Don't buddy my main account it won't be used to send PM. Only send me request if you are really going to comment and hit the like button.. I do not want to waste my time and energy to send PM for those who don't appreciate others work..

Edited by ..Sugar_ArHi.. - 31 July 2013 at 9:37am

The following 311 member(s) liked the above post:

bertsun_smimukitzzdivya15hbzil143sweetsoulismmishimrituo_shPoorvaAroramoononskyanonymous1906furjadamini93mikaeelanisa...vandy94princessep13raniushamurkalShaolinraj_ipkkndrsruthi94nur-ayparipihuvenyarumugamChandrigacrystalangehusnaarshianBlushycuppycake11Manishi1sanyukta_lolzpallaviarkkirangupta2708suparnasetuMONAKARANnimkosangeethbalanaimahoneygarga016su31tinad3loversravanthi93anusha_nehakkyajovini96PoonamTsumaliCBrocksshalinikanagudiyawaqassarun23Arhi_jia_MonayaBublyKhushimeena_raveenakklgirlarnavrockzzzlav.0301lovebadhanprathyusha120saj111Arhi87tasminecutiepie_ashnavya13Arshi200sheenalipkkndshwet.hegdeSaraprincessevydsena7777deepa0507Sexlover_arshiPadduBarunHolicone-directionAnnieMalikdarkarshiPMskashmala.123Ashgsidaimli95Ima_Zianataliyapoonam.vijay62Nathiya143nahell..Gungun..llsaku27barunChanyaforeverDeal05harshiya786corieMDKSSMscorpia11brishti84SpoonaiChocolate_barunarshilove14nikshsana48Neha.AStparvaizniya55ArshiNmaNervsTirtharupasimplysappiekajal511NavimalikKrishika209keyboard123megh.arhiDIYA_21aksujisonia1096greshuShaintiniluckyarshi143MILLI_Kkarsvinusugarhugspokemoniantikarshidima_aDanieshArnavtoeditortabzzpreciouspearlyifsaal044barbiebalaSAM32robinhood008arjuhi5AneesahJabeenlavanyarajkhusichtvserial2012tinsel_akiraShilpasabuiarshisireelovespellsessythangam100Qwertyuilovebarun...Abyansaara76hatelove_1ctnabilahsabz105sweet_5unna_178_G1234_mrin0709Aishu136MsFuzzybear69MissNadiasaarah96cindistanSummer99undercoverhappysmileyhug7679please6smiley-shineyfaree---Sonia---ArShiDelenahira2050Gudiyalovesgurukirti123puthAmanramAnamika100venkatakaur94P4rveen12Ruki.FSharaaanjusr06Jaan_Arshinihasanarshiadvayroshaanl.savitreearnavkhushi22anjalesweetvaniesanny-beautifulriyarhararnavarshiar8gifttaglin2002rakenduvadanabeenish248AsiyamajeedjosnirmalambbsrocksShru9tiArshisarunfanPARVATHY44MaghinallshiralhkTeriKhamoshiyanrenee.bee...Tripti...kshubhangipiyaarshiadhu11Alai123JCJSjdd1959dsbjpran28671aysemLDGkatj..Prii1994..7APKJaveria3991ARSHIANDIAnjuRishAisha1996sfghfjmuskaansobtiParii..dis_arshi-Anayah-dhakdhak22pmehra300varsha2KDHumayra.aarnavArshiDewanee..ashiya..zariya123sushnasruthickjisaRaadhiyaaasamia19deepika45star_fan1deepa.elalarukhdeeswarnamisscrazyfanmastermagicianvrindaguptadaisydee425rakisspoorthysana11rimzuhajrrashikamanikkadhanyacrini_katpixi_nightingalYellow.-Mohhena-VYGA89angeldream14Angel13sarunsashasinghpinky89MrMrsChiping.ThanuAdityaDiva_Akorshitinsel-Iruni-drunkiiebabeShalvePristineSoulmandy15shali.Jiya.jeb1prerna1diyadivyaseeta_naipsayaazukideewanikutsEchTeeamaiasnoopy84jas0308ASR6262summaiyasayed...Rapunzel....Screwtape.sunitikapoorBarun_Addictkbtr-Roshini-yoga123Nickysweethoney-sweetyIPK..Jenny_sree_flutterlashesHappytwinkleBreezy.anomalousmishty-Snowdrop-.Khamosh.MeenuCrazyPandadumaszohakhan7princessunara-Xpress-ara_000Downhill

-Anayah- IF-Rockerz
-Anayah-
-Anayah-

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
re

...Rapunzel...

-Anayah- IF-Rockerz
-Anayah-
-Anayah-

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
I am back...