Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

Rosidians and Premarholics! (Page 2)

.SaduKiFarzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.SaduKiFarzi.
.SaduKiFarzi.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhanakkt

First i wanna say this I LOVE PREMAR AND ROSID too...im here not to talk anything about actor/actress just saw some arguments here so wanna share my points..no offence to anyone esspecially this comment maker Suhanakkt..sry i didnt even knw u before..

@ 1st ...Excuse me...Sonal said that bcz she felt hurt by some where,by some one talked shoiab abt like tat..how can u say that??? even personally i saw many guys( pls dearies...no offence to anyone..it is situation here to say) bashing Shoiab ask lipstick boy etc..so that she may said like..pls ask like u see too a fan here..so let here to wat she wanna share with her frnd..and been without mentioning ur name,u cant come to an conclusion by that she is saying about u only..

and u like shoiab as person...thanks a lot..Being a fan of him,i have to be happy for this,but u r saying Simar as crying baby ..k its ur POV it respect that...but as like u,they and including me also a fan of another pair,so we also have the same feeling,when u guys have while seeing somewhere ROSID get bashed..(sry i didnt mean it any wrong way i hope..even i too done it before...but from bottom of my heart i asked for that and all...so i hope i can talk about this now) so pls share ur views about this show's character in pleasant or good way..which may not hurt another guys too.

and abt their pair k i agree that,they are not pair now in this show...but the show started and get some fans attraction by those pair only...even ROSID may be quit popular now,i agreed that n also happy for that..but some of the ppl too liked that pair,and some ppl like me are MADLY love that pair,till now which shows thier works as pair together as awesome and our love towards them never become decreased..

And FB issue sry dear..my frnd said her opinion abt new prem there..but Bashing was started by another one..so that i too included in that..but it is like somewhat personal issues..y r u including that here???

and then abt Deeraj...OMG pls try to understand that,i accept and some of us also accept that he is good lukng,cute,charming etc etc...and Shoiab left the show with his own decision...i accept everything  BUT FOR SAKE understand that being a fans of Shoiab and deepaika as premar...we cant accept deeraj..thats our POV...so let we discuss our POV abt our pair as like wat we want...now ROLI is not there and jumkhi came to roli place as ROLI..i too dnt like it as a ROSID fan...so we guys are sharing our views here na "that we dnt like this track...ahte jumkhi..want ROSID back" as like we too wanna share our POV ..its our rights yaar..we are not also bashing anybody while talking abt our pair(i know FB issue,as i already said it is diff and not started by us..so include it here)

and ur point to itesha... Age issue..it is a commen thins which was thought by everyone..even before being a fan of ROSID,every ROSIDians may think about that in positive way too..so no need to take it like this seriously ...just replied them as "being like that also ,ROSID is quit famous now and awesome now"..thats all matter solved..and abt Bashing issue i dnt knw whether u said me as another forum member who doesnt watch this show but coming here to bash ROSID and they are luck that they doesnt have this issue..let me tell if that me,u referred mean..im sry, i watch this show and having DP and siggy with other pair ,it doesnt mean that im not a fan of this show or pair of the show..i love PREMAR and ROSID AND THIS SHOW A LOT...if im not that person..its k leave that,i give explanation bcz i didnt find another forum members except me,Nishu n 1 or 2 members...Nishu gr8 fan of ROSID,and other 1 or 2 members to ROSID fans..so i thought it may be me...thats all

and we are lucky?? (im again and again saying this is...im not saying this points to start bashing,just saying that fact,wat happen before..especially mallu..i gonna talk abt my experience so wanna include our bashing in this forum..so pls pleading u,not to mistake me and pls dnt have MU with me..it is situation to say..so only saying this nothing other than that..) u r saying we are lucky?? can u see anyone of our PREMAR FANS post here,randomly ..i mean after Shoiab left the show his fans to stop making post..but even though before too ..they hardly make post here and tat to end with bashing...i didnt mention here whose mistake that..whether sometimes ROSIDians start that or PERMAR starts that...end with Bashing and due to make awesome fighters of ROSIDians(seriously it is compliment...bcz i love the way u guys fight for ur fav pair..which make to get attracted here with u all..i hope i mention it to mallu,while i rejoin here with BOTH PAIR'S FAN) so many PREMAR fans always stay away from post..i know they to bash here and some times i saw they started Bashing too..i agreed that..but at the same time u ppl too accept what im saying.

this is post by itesha for too make frndshp btwn fan group..no need to say abt other forum that they are also fighting...cant we be quit diff???? itesha loves that so post this..so pls dnt add other forum to get satisfied with this fights here,,bcz being a fan of show and tow pairs now,its hurting me to see these all hpned here.

and i never think that u r bashing...just wanna say my POV for ur comment so commented and me too sry for this long post..thanks for reading politely

#peace out

@itesha hope atleast 1 or 2 will be happy with post..so pls dnt be upset..as i already said nothing wrong in ur intention..it was mine too..i too thought like this in same manner..but didnt post that..LOVE U BUDDY for this!!!

And my dearies BOTH PREMAR AND ROSID fans..pls do consider re...as like im happy being with both gorups,wish that all u ppl to have the same happiness here..this is for BOTH PREMAR AND ROSID fans..

if i said anything or anything which hurts anybody means please please please forgive me..i just wanna say this points ...just said thats all...never wanna hurt u guys anymore..so pls understand and consider too. as im happy that some ROSIDians are trying FF with both pair with eaqual importance..and saw 1 or 2 PREMAR  FANS comments there...Happy for that too. think about this guys

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-chithra-_Itesha_

_Itesha_ Senior Member
_Itesha_
_Itesha_

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:06am | IP Logged
thanksh for such a long comment ;)
m glad u understood what exactly i meant to say..
both re not satisfied with the show storyline then y fight?
ssk is a big family and forum its lyk mataji of this family...maintain peace and frenship na :) instead of bashing actors personally... :3
and comming to FF that is awesome! its far better than ssk story!
m loving that rosid fan are including SHOAIB as prem ;) *a bit greedy me*
loved u are keeping balance among both the couple :)
keep rocking!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-chithra-rolisiddhant.SaduKiFarzi.

rolisiddhant Goldie
rolisiddhant
rolisiddhant

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Itesha_

thanksh for such a long comment ;)
m glad u understood what exactly i meant to say..
both re not satisfied with the show storyline then y fight?
ssk is a big family and forum its lyk mataji of this family...maintain peace and frenship na :) instead of bashing actors personally... :3
and comming to FF that is awesome! its far better than ssk story!
m loving that rosid fan are including SHOAIB as prem ;) *a bit greedy me*
loved u are keeping balance among both the couple :)
keep rocking!

thnx a lot. Before writing dis ff we were thinking how every 1 ll react bt thnx a lot 4 appreciation. Smile
.shikha. Senior Member
.shikha.
.shikha.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:36am | IP Logged

...AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Edited by shikhanair - 26 June 2013 at 2:36am
suhanakkt Senior Member
suhanakkt
suhanakkt

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Hema@ read my comment first properly I did not said you know me I said itesha as I liked her fb rosid fan page. about sonalpriya@i dont have any personal issue with her I just saw o ne comment as she said whoever like new prem they idiot and I take it as a funny comment otherwise I would reply but I did not.i said new rosid fan r lucky as they dont have to fight for rosid as we old rosid fan did.i did not mention any premar fan at all ,@hema you might be like both pair but thats not the point.did you was active on this forum from dec2011?i did and still I m here for my rosid and I see all ups and down on this forum.if I said simar is crying baby whats wrong with that?r8 now sid is crying baby also LOL. I agree lot of rosid fan bash premar but never start from rosid fan side.i did bash even you did bash rosid call them yuck pair, do t you?past is past forget about it take it easy this is only show Confused peace.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.shikha..Divyawamavasant

Go to top