Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

Rosidians and Premarholics!

_Itesha_ Senior Member
_Itesha_
_Itesha_

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Hey guys! whats upp?
Need to discuss something..hope u all will co-operate..You guyx are also unhappy with SSK nowadays *JUST GUESSED*
u guyx too loosed one from ur ROSID..and we did from PREMAR..
Avika as jhumki and someone else as prem Cry
But fir bhi We are bashing each other..not good na? forum is for all..Q na dosti kiya jaye?
we can see that every rosid and premar fan loves SSK if it goes better...it can be seen in FF by some of u.. :)
thankyouu so much jisne bhi woh likha hai..its just awesome..u guyx make it to the end..m waiting :)
what say guyx and galx?
Dosti karni chaiye ya nahi??
and i have more ideas...whoever has written that FF plz pm me so that we cud add pics in the FF...it vl look awesome and we cud enjoy it while reading as well :) 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-chithra-princess_musa.shikha.sonalpriyaArabjanrolisiddhant-Sakthi-wamavasanthangok.SaduKiFarzi.

sonalpriya Senior Member
sonalpriya
sonalpriya

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:23am | IP Logged
your idea is gud but why have u written prem name here , many will start fighting with u that dheeraj is best and tell shoaib was a crying baby  . . we premar(shaoib dipika) fans r few and we have not accepted dheeraj and for us prem character is dead after shoaib . but for other all on this forum dheeraj is best .  so don't write premar fan r unhappy otherwise many will attack on your post for fighting. that premar fans r minor and others r major and so on .------------------------

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-chithra-_Itesha_wamavasant.SaduKiFarzi.

dollypremar Goldie
dollypremar
dollypremar

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonalpriya

your idea is gud but why have u written prem name here , many will start fighting with u that dheeraj is best and tell shoaib was a crying baby  . . we premar(shaoib dipika) fans r few and we have not accepted dheeraj and for us prem character is dead after shoaib . but for other all on this forum dheeraj is best .  so don't write premar fan r unhappy otherwise many will attack on your post for fighting. that premar fans r minor and others r major and so on .------------------------

agreed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wamavasant

suhanakkt Senior Member
suhanakkt
suhanakkt

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Sorry for interfere onthis topics, somehow I feel sonalpriya might mention me coz just yesterday I did call somebody crying baby.dear if you mentions me then let me clear one thing I did not call old prem cryying baby it was about simar. I agree I never was premar fan not even now.i also agree we like new prem becoz he is super cute look and I personally like dheeraj when I saw him on diff show but maybe this premar is diff like r8 now sid jhumki. I feel this prem does look younger then sid which never happen with shoaib. One more thing as a person I like shoaib he is really a nice person (i feel from his lot of interview)but I just cant be simar or deepika fan coz she is not good actor like shoaib and when your co worker did not delivered same good work then that pair cant be lovable by all.i respect you guys but on ssk fan page you did said that whoever like this new prem they are idiot LOL. I guess u r mad coz shoaib leaved but dear that his personal decision to quite from ssk so you should respect his decision as a fan.i think if its happen with rosid we might feel same.i myself want manish to quite from this junk show Confused but they are actor they have to do their job. Wink .itesha @i think you know me I am old rosid fan (from that time when manish enter this show and I m his big big fan)i and my lot of friend always got hard tym by old premar fan.they always jumping on rosid topics and start bash rosid for no reason and I did same as they dont give any option to me. I never start bash first until they bring avika manish age issue and call avika parents greedy Angry. I mean y r premar fan ok fine you have r8 to dislike rosid not a big deal but u just cant digging actors personal life and talking nasty about them even some other forum member who even dont watch ssk they came here and start bash and do you think you just keep silence about it? You guys are lucky to not face those situation. I agree we rosid fanV premar fan fight I guess everybody got so concern about their fav pair.anyway those days are over only we old rosid fan know how we have to fight for everything.we fight for rosid scene, we fight justice for rosid we fight for avika being bashing by some stupid people. Now u can see lot of new rosid fan here and they got peaceful environment here (1000%better then our time)and if you guys hurt by my comment then I m sorry but it wasnt about shoaib it was about simar she is crying queen not crying baby Big smile .dont think I m fighting here but I guess its happen with all forum like uttaran,balika vadhu,dekha ek khowab,EHMMBH,and lot of show Wink so chil and have fun here.one more think I guess present premar fan might few but I feel they are more mature and nice then old premar fan, its only my personal view.sorry for my long boring post Cry
dollypremar Goldie
dollypremar
dollypremar

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Simar is not a crying  queen if cvs make her cry all the times then what is her mistake . if inspite of simar , cvs will follow the past 1 year track on roli then she will also cry . anyways dipika is a gud actress or not ,she will always be best for us and we have nothing to do with prem character as for us now prem is not in the show , prem has dead for us with shoaib . And who r new premar and old premar , premar r only one and that is shoaib and dipika and for all true premar fans only simar is present in the show . prem go in hell , even we don't want a single scene of dheeraj and simar together . i just want in future track they separate simar and dheeraj so that we can see simar alone , not in same frame with dheeraj . i just hate simar and dheeraj together in a single scene. 

Edited by dollypremar - 23 June 2013 at 7:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-chithra-_Itesha_.SaduKiFarzi.

_Itesha_ Senior Member
_Itesha_
_Itesha_

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
i am not liking it..
m so so so much sorry to all my frennds..m very sorry that i wrote this post..mujey kya pata tha there are different issue going on here...
m so much sorry to sonalpriya and dollypremar ;'(
not only u guyx m ashamed of myself for posting it :'(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-chithra-.SaduKiFarzi.

.SaduKiFarzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.SaduKiFarzi.
.SaduKiFarzi.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Itesha_

i am not liking it..
m so so so much sorry to all my frennds..m very sorry that i wrote this post..mujey kya pata tha there are different issue going on here...
m so much sorry to sonalpriya and dollypremar ;'(
not only u guyx m ashamed of myself for posting it :'(

Hy darloo...why are u feeling sad..nothing wrong with ur intention re...pls dnt feel for those who dont deserve ur feelings..let it be...come out from this dear!!

@sonu pls dnt be hurt or feeling bad with those past memories..i can understand that..but pls try to forgot as per this post itesha made this for peace..so pls dear

Edited by ...hema23... - 24 June 2013 at 2:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-chithra-_Itesha_

rolisiddhant Goldie
rolisiddhant
rolisiddhant

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Aan. Thnx 4 d post. Though a rosidian me and my sis hv wrote d ff and thnx 4 d appreciation. I dnt knw writing a ff on both premar and rosid hw all are thinking abt us. Bt we got dis idea in mind. Nt tell why we wrote dis but still thnx 4 d post.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Itesha_

Go to top