India-Forums

Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap
Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

Udai Singh's Education...

Arya75 Goldie
Arya75
Arya75

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:47am | IP Logged
From which India did he study that he knows to read URDU...?????????

Remember he read SS's letter...

I am really curious to know...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MeghaRiyaRimpy15worldequalsyoucherryberry293rishabgosaviProud-India

cherryberry293 IF-Dazzler
cherryberry293
cherryberry293

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Me too having same doubt
I feel director missed out on dat LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-India

Rimpy15 Senior Member
Rimpy15
Rimpy15

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged
i think at that time the kings had friendly relations with Muslim kings...so they knew how to read urdu Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeghaRiyarishabgosavi

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arya75

I am sure shamz khan didn't send a letter  written in Urdu, Urdu is not the language of Afghanistan anyways,  Urdu started getting developed as a language which was a mixture of Farsi and Hindi in the 15 th century in undivided india

. I am sure he got the letter written in a script  understandable to udai Singh

If the letter had sounded in Urdu it was because if it was in spoken Farsi it wouldn't have been understood by us also  right? As Farsi is very different from urdu so the director used words of Urdu so that we can understand and it doesn't sound odd. Something's are done just for the comfort of the audience 

And even if it was in a language like Farsi  then also wouldn't it be a time waste if they showed udai Singh calling an interpreter?

Then we would have said they are being too slow and going into unnecessary detail

We shouldn't be overly critical

Now if we are watching a Greek mytho show and Zeus is speaking in English we can't say from where he learnt English right ? As they spoke roman and Latin in those days and there was no English yet the dialogues have to be in English as the audiance can't understand roman or Latin

So chill it's okSmile

Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 23 June 2013 at 7:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeghaRiyajmoyee200

cherryberry293 IF-Dazzler
cherryberry293
cherryberry293

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Wow Nandini... U r a Star wat an explaination..
Sare doubts clear ho Gaye mere nd I guess Arya k bhi...
Arya75 Goldie
Arya75
Arya75

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandiniraizaada

Originally posted by Arya75

I am sure shamz khan didn't send a letter  written in Urdu, Urdu is not the language of Afghanistan anyways,  Urdu started getting developed as a language which was a mixture of Farsi and Hindi in the 15 th century in undivided india

If the letter had sounded in Urdu it was because if it was in spoken Farsi it wouldn't have been understood by us also  right? As Farsi is very different from urdu so the director used words of Urdu so that we can understand and it doesn't sound odd. Something's are done just for the comfort of the audience 

And even if it was in a language like Farsi  then also wouldn't it be a time waste if they showed udai Singh calling an interpreter?

Then we would have said they are being too slow and going into unnecessary detail

Now if we are watching a Greek mytho show and Zeus is speaking in English we can't say from where he learnt English right ? As they spoke roman and Latin in those days and there was no English yet the dialogues have to be in English as the audiance can't understand roman or Latin

So chill it's okSmile

Yaar... 
I meant that ke they could call a translator to read for him...

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Ab itna time waste ku Karen ka yaar use to acha hai koi important historical development dikhaye. 

Why to waste time on a boring translates?Smile
jmoyee200 IF-Rockerz
jmoyee200
jmoyee200

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged

So chill it's okSmile
[/QUOTE]

Thanks...u r 100% right...

Edited by jmoyee200 - 23 June 2013 at 8:31am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index