will it effect? - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
i guess .. πŸ˜•

or could be good also .. πŸ˜•
hmmm it will definately if it airs at 9... i mean cause sanaya fans love her as chanchan and kkg!!! but it is airing round 6 so no probs :D
Don't think so...if anything it will give greater visibility to Sanaya, if not Chhanchhan, as she will be on different channels each day. Some might start liking her acting and may give her new show a try. Others can relive their nostalgia. Infact, in the States rerun of MJHT was playing until recently in one of the channels too.

Comparing Chhanchhan and IPK and the jodi chemistry is like comparing oranges with apples. Both are different stories and fictional characters in a diffrent milieu. The requirements of each role is therefore not similar.

Edited by showviewer - 10 years ago
I think so. People who have moved on from sarun n IPK with great difficulty to finally accept sanuj and Chhanchhan will once again be drawn towards the magic of the former,the latter may seem boring then! That's why I don't want IPK to be telecast in IndiaπŸ˜’
Why would it? 

most people watching CC have already watched IPk and will be rewatching  IPk  so it won't effect!

New iPk viewers may not even be watching CC in the first place and if they do,  the storyline is so different so comparison does not make any sense. I don't think new viewers will be that much aware of Arshi & Sarun so they will accept  Anaya also the same way.

I am not even sure is reruns are such a big audience attracter anyway.

Edited by SanayaIsBest - 10 years ago
I was worried too and really hope it wont affect Chanchan. however I will give my full support to Sanaya and Chanchan.. 
Don't think so. That show is over. Watching reruns is like drinking flat pop.
Chhan Chhan is happening now.
I'm worried but hope that it won't affect ChhanChhan.
Originally posted by LuvuKhushi

I was worried too and really hope it wont affect Chanchan. however I will give my full support to Sanaya and Chanchan.. 
πŸ‘πŸΌ
Me too...will give full support to Sanaya and Chhanchhan.
not at all...infact I think ppl love to watch sanaya in two diffrnt characters...m very happy..I love both khushi and Chhanchhan. .