Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums

Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

new ff *rosid and their twins*update part-7 (Page 6)

.Divya Goldie
.Divya
.Divya

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:21am | IP Logged
wooowww...so cute update...Tongue
Thanks for the pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

magicalrosid

amirtha_rosid Senior Member
amirtha_rosid
amirtha_rosid

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:42am | IP Logged
cute update dear rosid twin baby i just imagine it could be in real, thanks for a pm and waiting 4r ur next part update soon

magicalrosid

vidyasuresh Goldie
vidyasuresh
vidyasuresh

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Really cute update dear,,waiting 4r da next update

magicalrosid

Arabjan Goldie
Arabjan
Arabjan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Superb Big smile

magicalrosid

Ritujohn Senior Member
Ritujohn
Ritujohn

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged
sry for late reply dear .i was busy.thats a wonderful startClap.im waiting for ur next part.thanks for pm

Edited by Ritujohn - 28 June 2013 at 6:19am

magicalrosid

madhavimadhu Groupbie
madhavimadhu
madhavimadhu

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 7:01am | IP Logged
i cant wait... update it soon dear ... i mean as soon as u complete ur exams update it dear ...all the best for ur exams write well 

magicalrosid

magicalrosid IF-Dazzler
magicalrosid
magicalrosid

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
sure today we will update the next part!

Edited by magicalrosid - 29 June 2013 at 2:43am
dhivyaroli Newbie
dhivyaroli
dhivyaroli

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged

So thanks for waiting guys here is next update.

PART-2

Then roli and rohit came and saw siddhant in that condition and laughs and

siddhi: rohit stop laughing and come and help papa to get up

Then rohit and siddhi helped siddhant to get ! Then roli told rohit to come as it is late for chool then roli and rohit   went to the dinning table.

When siddhant and siddhi came in the stairs

Siddhant :siddhi leave me I will even come and don't say  anything to any one dear plz plz

Siddhi:but… ok papa

Then siddhant and siddhi came to the dinning table very quietly and they saw roli and rohit staring at them and siddhant and siddhi behave as if nothing as happened and ate coolly. . While eating siddhi was spilling her food and siddhanth saw this and said "My dearchild, I AM HERE TO FEED YOU" by this he planned to make rohit and roli jealous on them. But I am sure that roli is clever and always understood siddhant's tricks and she came to know about siddhanth's plan. Even siddhanth is clever and understood  that roli found his plan and he fed his child. On seeing this rohit was angry and asked his mother to feed  him .Roli  SAID "MY DEAR beta "  I have thaught you good manners and I am sure you will eat your food without spilling . siddhanth and siddhi was angry by her words and they secretley  planned something.

* AFTER   EATING  *

After eating siddhi called rohit and fought with him wantedly   and their  challenge was who is geeting  ready first  will be the "STAR OF THE DAY"    AND THE LOOSER SHOULD OBEY the winner siddhant and roli too agreed this challenge and roli supported rohit and siddhant supported siddhi .after sometimes

rohit:mama mama"where is my shoe?". roli and rohit searched every where and they didn't find the shoe .by the time siddhant and siddhant was looking at each other and  it was their plan.roli saw they both are  smiling and found that it was thier plan and took siddhanth's important file and called siddhanth and asked

roli: siddanth ji  is this your file and it is  always disturbing  me as I cannot search properly a  I will put this in dustbin .

on hearing this siddhanth was shocked to see the file and was frightened that roli will do something  and he also came to know that roli found thier plan and was so she is doing like this.

so he told

siddhi : I think so I saw rohit's  shoe in our room go and bring it.

Siddhi could not understand  why pappa is doing like this?and she went and  bought the shoe. Later she came to know about the reason why papa reacted like this . roli was about to fight with siddhanth for not saying it before  but banggg banggg the horn of the bus rang and siddhant took both of them to the bus . then siddhant went to his office.

*    At school*

ROHIT and siddhi's teacher gave them a project !

*In the evening*

Rohit and siddhi came from the school and took bath and wore dress  and they were playing with toys. Roli came and took rohit bag and took the diary to see what is the homework. Roli saw that a project  was given and asked rohit about it and

he said

rohit: mama I want some pictures for the project.

Even siddhi said I have one project  and you should help me.

Roli said ,no i can't help  ask  to your great father itself I will not do for you.

Siddhant came to the house and siddhi told all that happened and siddhant said

siddhant : don't worry dear I will help u  for you project .then Roli and siddhant  both hurriedly went to the  store  room  to take a box and they took it and when they are getting down Rosid heads got dashed and they both

rosid: ouch!

they saw each other and  smiled  they forgot about their  fight . suddenly a book  fell on  siddhant's head and he was about to  fall then roli caught him . Then they had EYE LOOK  AND THE BACKGROUND MUSIC  started (TUM Hi HO...)then rohit and siddhi came running and saw the book and they are very happy...

why they are happy catch me on my next update

hope you like it .

plz like and comment we need your support guzs

Edited by dhivyaroli - 29 June 2013 at 2:41am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

sham24madhavimadhuamirtha_rosidRitujohnsrdeviHarryAustraliailuvrainaarti.shikha.renuka-rosid....Melissa.....Divyavidyasureshvirikamalihasara1990wamavasantmagicalrosidsita_rama-Sakthi-i_am_PRASANNAjustloverosidhangok...Arjuneeti...Spring-Dew

Go to top