Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Will TRP audience like this track? (Page 18)

Poll Question: Will TRP audience like this track?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
22 [11.52%]
169 [88.48%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

ExquisiteDhami- Senior Member
ExquisiteDhami-
ExquisiteDhami-

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
No Stern Smile

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
TRP audience likes meaningful tracks.. They like these half brother tracks, illegitimacy sues, etc but the ones which are reasonable,, Not the ones where they can't make sense what the fight is for.. 

MK is dead, RJ is married to Kukuji!! Bhai's stances are as confusing as ever.. And Rishbala are doing guest appearances in their own show.. Bhai's expressionless face is as mysterious as ever..What is there to like..??  crocodile tears, misplaced emotions.. 
And now RJ is gonna be painted black. Madhu n RJ relationship was a treat to watch.. I m hating her after I saw that retarded clip..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeet6690

armummy IF-Dazzler
armummy
armummy

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Rk is well loved  TRP AUDIENCE WILL not like to be connected to a gangster and bhai face is enough to drive away audience

sangeet6690

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
This track has TRP potential only if madhu decides to fight Sultan and protect her family, despite his story being true. Because what he is currently doing is wrong, camping in RK's house and walking around like it is a garden. If her empathy for Sultan continues, the show is gone...I know of many people, including my mom, my mother in law, my maid servant who are put off precisely because madhu seems to be supporting Sultan/ Meera in public. Trying to solve the issue is one thing, but trying to behave as if everything is hunky dory with Sultan is not. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

subashnisangeet6690Ananya05

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundarya22

This track has TRP potential only if madhu decides to fight Sultan and protect her family, despite his story being true. Because what he is currently doing is wrong, camping in RK's house and walking around like it is a garden. If her empathy for Sultan continues, the show is gone...I know of many people, including my mom, my mother in law, my maid servant who are put off precisely because madhu seems to be supporting Sultan/ Meera in public. Trying to solve the issue is one thing, but trying to behave as if everything is hunky dory with Sultan is not. 

Exactly. But they  project  this track is all about Madhu  caught between two men which is ridiculous. Now with Aryan in the house we will watch Madhu's maternal care.Her soft looks to sultan put off the viewers. So they bring the child so that nobody complains.  She will be kind to the child and his granny.  Sullu pleased about the special person"s care. If R.K is annoyed he would be inhuman to degrade a child. How hard these people work  to provide what the other group always wanted. madhu in Sultan's ready made  family. Wow.Amazing.

sangeet6690

caffeineaddict. IF-Stunnerz
caffeineaddict.
caffeineaddict.

Endearing CC Captain

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
I want TRPs to fall beyond repair so that they can shutdown the show!!!

Go to top